ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 21
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:39 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
nope
Protected Health Information or PHI
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:46 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Protected Health Information or PHI
Yes, I know.
You said I must have been confused about it.
I said nope.

You think unrelated third parties are restrained by HIPAA.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:49 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Yes, I know.
You said I must have been confused about it.
I said nope.

You think unrelated third parties are restrained by HIPAA.
No I think unrelated third parties do not have a right to ask you to expose PHI..... Which they don’t have the right.....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:51 PM 03-30-2021
No I think unrelated third parties do not have a right to ask you to expose PHI..... Which they don’t have the right.....
Well, my Governor agrees with you. There still is the 9th Amendment and the 10th to use against Biden.
[Reply]
digger 06:58 PM 03-30-2021
Harder to get a covid shot than to vote...
[Reply]
Fish 07:12 PM 03-30-2021
Side note: Don’t @ me if you clearly don’t know shit about HIPAA
:-)... wow you're dumb.
[Reply]
Bump 07:48 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by digger:
Harder to get a covid shot than to vote...
well apparently, according to libshits msm and Biden, that black people are smart enough to figure out how to get a vaccine passport but are still too stupid to figure out how to use a computer and get a valid ID.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:00 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
well apparently, according to libshits msm and Biden, that black people are smart enough to figure out how to get a vaccine passport but are still too stupid to figure out how to use a computer and get a valid ID.
:-)
[Reply]
digger 08:22 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
Voting should have the same requirements as getting a gun... :-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:33 PM 03-30-2021
I found this topic interesting, as I work in Education.

I think this kind of covers it:

Myth #3: HIPAA prohibits a college or university from asking an employee or student for medical information.

HIPAA’s privacy rule generally prohibits HIPAA covered entities from releasing PHI that is received or generated in the course of operating a health plan, a health care clearing house, or in the provision of health care services. It does not regulate the ability of institutions to request medical information from their employees and students for legitimate business reasons. So if an employee refuses to provide a doctor’s note that her supervisor has requested in order to substantiate a claimed sick day on the basis that “HIPAA prohibits you from asking for that,” the employee is wrong. Similarly, HIPAA in no way protects a student from having to provide medical documentation to substantiate absences or to provide the basis for a request for accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) or Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.

The bolded part was the most interesting part. I can see businesses claiming "legitimate business reasons" in needing to know if someone has got a COVID vaccination.

Thing is though - providing vaccination information or requiring vaccination is not in bargaining unit agreements currently, so a renegotiation of agreements for unions will need to occur to get that in there.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:42 PM 03-30-2021
L.A. Times journalist for legal affairs Harry Litman and former U.S. Attorney and Deputy Assistant Attorney General under Bill Clinton.

What an Asshole.

Course most of these are Trump supporters.

Vaccine passports are a good idea. Among other things, it will single out the still large contingent of people who refuse vaccines, who will be foreclosed from doing a lot of things their peers can do. That should help break the resistance down.

— Harry Litman (@harrylitman) March 28, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:43 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I found this topic interesting, as I work in Education.

I think this kind of covers it:

Myth #3: HIPAA prohibits a college or university from asking an employee or student for medical information.

HIPAA’s privacy rule generally prohibits HIPAA covered entities from releasing PHI that is received or generated in the course of operating a health plan, a health care clearing house, or in the provision of health care services. It does not regulate the ability of institutions to request medical information from their employees and students for legitimate business reasons. So if an employee refuses to provide a doctor’s note that her supervisor has requested in order to substantiate a claimed sick day on the basis that “HIPAA prohibits you from asking for that,” the employee is wrong. Similarly, HIPAA in no way protects a student from having to provide medical documentation to substantiate absences or to provide the basis for a request for accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) or Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.

The bolded part was the most interesting part. I can see businesses claiming "legitimate business reasons" in needing to know if someone has got a COVID vaccination.

Thing is though - providing vaccination information or requiring vaccination is not in bargaining unit agreements currently, so a renegotiation of agreements for unions will need to occur to get that in there.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
FrozenChief pretty much pointed that out as a lawyer. Did you read it?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:04 PM 03-30-2021
I read NY's requires either a vaccine or a covid negative test.

On the other hand Biden's working with tech companies for vaccine passport to be used for multiple areas of life. Sounds like the ChiCom social credit score and sounds more oppressive and totalitarian. Supposed to work with facial recognition technology.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:10 PM 03-30-2021
Boy am I glad I'm self-employed and that my daughter works remotely from her own place.
[Reply]
eDave 09:11 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
L.A. Times journalist for legal affairs Harry Litman and former U.S. Attorney and Deputy Assistant Attorney General under Bill Clinton.

What an Asshole.

Course most of these are Trump supporters.

Act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole. It's the way.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 21
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up