ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 30
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
petegz28 01:58 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Actually, that was a mistake/error on my part. Showering less is correct. Misread your post.

See how it's done when you're wrong, Daisy?

:-) okay, Dinger
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:59 PM 03-29-2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:56 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by :
President Joe Biden spoke to the nation today to tout the vaccine rollout effort in the US, saying that in the last few days there were "record number of shots in arms," and that there were 10 million shots given over the weekend.

Answering a question from a reporter at the end of his remarks, he said "yes" when asked if he thought states should "pause their reopening efforts."

He demanded that states and municipalities reinstate mask mandates, and that all businesses should have mask mandates as well. "Please this is not politics," he whispered."...

BREAKING: Biden says states should 'pause' their reopening efforts

:-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:07 PM 03-29-2021
Fauci living rent-free, it seems.
You had the entire land mass of Russia living rent free in your head for years.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 03:09 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Impending doom is something I felt last year at this time.

Not now
Good point! Last year at this point, I was a little nervous about this new and potentially dangerous disease. Now, I'm more concerned with stubbing my toe on the coffee table than Covid.

That's not to say that if a person had some high risk factor that Covid isn't deadly. It is. But so is the flu and the common cold. I just can't believe that in March, 2021 that otherwise healthy people STILL fell the need to hide under their bed from this thing. And worse yet, think the rest of us should hide under there with them.

Propaganda is a powerful thing I guess.
[Reply]
Donger 03:11 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You had the entire land mass of Russia living rent free in your head for years.
That's even more random than Daisy bringing up Fauci in this thread. Impressive.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:14 PM 03-29-2021
They say.
Stupid ?eople are easily impressed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:16 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nope, gods are for those who need an emotional crutch to make it through life.
The state is your god. So don't act like you don't have your own emotional crutch. Obviously you're terrified of freedom which means you have to behave responsibly on your own accord instead of the state telling you how to live.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:17 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Good point! Last year at this point, I was a little nervous about this new and potentially dangerous disease. Now, I'm more concerned with stubbing my toe on the coffee table than Covid.

That's not to say that if a person had some high risk factor that Covid isn't deadly. It is. But so is the flu and the common cold. I just can't believe that in March, 2021 that otherwise healthy people STILL fell the need to hide under their bed from this thing. And worse yet, think the rest of us should hide under there with them.

Propaganda is a powerful thing I guess.
CASES!!!
[Reply]
Shields68 03:18 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
BREAKING: Biden says states should 'pause' their reopening efforts

:-)
Yep it does not look good when his big covid plan was to have everyone wear masks and a lot of States are not following that plan. I mean how will he be able to take credit for beating covid if not everyone follows the plan. His claim of being responsible for the vaccine and production of the vaccine is a laughable and now the refusal to wear masks. How can government fix every problem if people make their own decisions.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:20 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Our local numbers seem to indicate a rise in case for 19-29 year olds, those who are not yet eligible for the vaccine.

Hopefully once vaccinations open to 18+ it crushes the doom.
So is this from PCR testing or are they severely ill where they need to be hospitalized?

I read that it's spreading to younger people where there has been been a lot of vaccinations.
[Reply]
Donger 03:21 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
CASES!!!
No answer, eh? I don't blame you.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:24 PM 03-29-2021
No answer, eh? I don't blame you.
You've been given the literal answer sheet to the quiz and you run around screaming I can't see it. Get your eyes checked, they aren't working properly.
[Reply]
Donger 03:29 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You've been given the literal answer sheet to the quiz and you run around screaming I can't see it. Get your eyes checked, they aren't working properly.
It's quite simple: Bob Dole either thinks the 48,000 dead Texans means nothing, or they do.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:39 PM 03-29-2021
It's quite simple: Bob Dole either thinks the 48,000 dead Texans means nothing, or they do.
166 per 100,000

Also a running total that never resets, we could save data for 10 years and keep stockpiling it into the millions.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 30
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up