ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 123
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
eDave 10:24 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
eDave flexing his fascist muscles.

What a bellend.

Pick a false accusation and stick with it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 PM 07-21-2020
Antifa are fascists.

They are brownshirts.

Get it through your thick skull.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:50 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Antifa are fascists.

They are brownshirts.
yup. These people have no concept of history
[Reply]
eDave 10:55 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Antifa are fascists.

They are brownshirts.

Get it through your thick skull.
I've been sitting here staring at this response since it's inception and in total befuddlement and must admit that I have no response that won't come off as disrespectful to you.

We wear black, btw.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:56 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:

I think most accusation against you are closer to true than not.
[Reply]
eDave 11:00 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I think most accusation against you are closer to true than not.
Fair enough. But pick just one of two opposing viewpoints please.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:42 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
yup. These people have no concept of history
I watched a live stream of Portland last night...set up with 8 different cams.

The majority of the people there are so ****ing dumb, it was actually sad....(there was audio for one of the channels)...it became clear they have no concept other than "government is bad, lets break shit"...coupled with it's summer and there is no work right now. It appeared more of a social thing...and they have a free nightly rib tent..to feed the "protesters".

They were literally just standing there..throwing bottles of water against the brick wall of a federal building for like 30 minutes. It was fucking weird......then set a tree on fire...then would get on skateboards and try to do some tricks.

It's really is just a bunch of young kids being manipulated....exploited photo op fodder for the Globalist media to attach narratives to.

Those bricks were planted for the visual effect...and the Globalist placed (financed) local government let them out of jail as quickly as they came in....to continue the cycle.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 AM 07-22-2020
it's becoming obvious...there is a cat-n-mouse propaganda game being played...and these kids are caught in the middle.

These Globalist agents are allowing these gatherings to fester...for PR fodder. They can edit small snippets to frame a narrative....Trump is countering this by sending DHS for photo op purposes also. "You are allowing this to happen...I'll protect America"

The kids are there out of boredom and free ribs...it's something to do...and you get to break shit without being held accountable. If I were 17-18...I would probably be out there too.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:10 AM 07-22-2020
Live stream...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7tDP1N31w0

One of the protest leaders talks about ending George Washington...then says the feds violate his constitutional rights? YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.....
[Reply]
Taco John 12:55 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:

Same thing dipshit.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:11 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Same thing dipshit.
Explain Trump's quote about Maxwell today? It was a terrible quote, especially for someone that's supposed to be really hard on these evil people. I don't think he's guilty of anything, but he clearly has no idea what's really going on with the case. He's no hammer like Q would want people to believe.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:12 AM 07-22-2020
Gotta say, it's a badge of honor having my account restricted on Twitter for talking about #Qanon. What can I say - Q told us this would happen. It won't matter, the pedophiles that they're trying to protect aren't going to get their reputations back by banning people who know what they're up to. All they've done is poured gasoline on a fire because now more people are asking what's this about. Streisand effect.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:25 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Explain Trump's quote about Maxwell today? It was a terrible quote, especially for someone that's supposed to be really hard on these evil people. I don't think he's guilty of anything, but he clearly has no idea what's really going on with the case. He's no hammer like Q would want people to believe.

It's comms. She has said publicly that she isn't saying a word and is pleading innocent. Now Trump comes out and wishes her well. Trump only wishes people well when they are playing ball - or when he's giving them a back-handed compliment. In this case, he's indicating that she's playing ball.
[Reply]
eDave 01:47 AM 07-22-2020

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:53 AM 07-22-2020
There's nothing close to fascism here.........so ask yourself why are they so aggressive and violent? get it??? Jesus Christ
[Reply]
Page 55 of 123
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up