ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 123
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Bump 09:01 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I, and most others here, would support this action if it were against far left loons. But far left loons don't do this. Certainly not at these volumes.

The tweets will still be there so no worries.
They do that all of the time, they don't get banned either.
[Reply]
Pogue 09:02 PM 07-21-2020
Chinafication of twitter continues.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:04 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This is inching closer and closer to Chinese-level of censorship....it's also happening on Facebook and Youtube at the same time. It's coordinated...

Enjoy your state-approved information...while they rape you blind.

NOBODY should be good with this...because it going to affect everyone...eventually.

This is just the tip of what's coming with AI....they will, in the future, immediately remove any information that doesn't benefit them...the masses will be living in a fantasy-land of half-truths.

You didnít say shit when Unite The Right had their demonstration smashed by leftists with police, VA government and even Pube congressional support.
[Reply]
Pogue 09:04 PM 07-21-2020
They keep saying Biden is up 15%, yet Twitter is working overtime to censor and ban Qanon/Trump supporters.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:05 PM 07-21-2020
Do you remember when you could comment on all of the news articles ...and even on NFL.com?

Those all went away seemingly over-nite.....there is no debate of what they write anymore. Now they are silencing people on social media sites....deliberately limiting people's freedom of expression.
[Reply]
Pogue 09:05 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You didnít say shit when Unite The Right had their demonstration smashed by leftists with police, VA government and even Pube congressional support.
Who cares, you are on the sidelines.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:07 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You didn’t say shit when Unite The Right had their demonstration smashed by leftists with police, VA government and even Pube congressional support.
I wasn't paying attention to politics until COVID....I knew what we are currently experiencing was coming years ago.

I knew they would win...essentially conceded....but was hoping to be dead before it happened.

The reason nothing has made sense for the past 4 months...was it was intended to confuse and demoralize. I dont think one facet of this entire shit-show was an accident...
[Reply]
Pogue 09:12 PM 07-21-2020
I bet this was a response to the hack last week of Biden/Obama etc accounts.
[Reply]
eDave 09:15 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
They do that all of the time, they don't get banned either.
"Certainly not at these volumes."
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:26 PM 07-21-2020
All these people wanting to "burn America' down"...should take a quick look over at Venezuela....they never thought their wealthy country would be in total destitution 10 years ago.

At least these kids will have something real to protest in the future...like starvation and their money being worthless...complete lack of access to health care. At that point, they'll realize why "class warfare" is the instrument of communism....and truly understand what "eat the rich" means.

I'm lucky..I have maybe have 20 years left...they are going have to live the majority of their lives in those conditions.

Once they realize they were "set-up"...they will have nowhere to turn..it'll be too late.

It's coming...the America we know...is on borrowed time.

[Reply]
Bump 09:44 PM 07-21-2020
"Certainly not at these volumes."
discussing Q is what got them banned...

all for a LARP, a crazy conspiracy theory!
[Reply]
jackkked 07-21-2020, 09:48 PM
This message has been deleted by jackkked.
Bump 09:50 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
RIP, this thing is dead.
lol, if anything that only strengthens the resolve of an anon.

Streisand effect.

In many people's minds, their need to silence people that are discussing it adds more validity to it.

They had to do something after General Flynn has been supporting it recently.
[Reply]
eDave 09:52 PM 07-21-2020
discussing Q is what got them banned...

all for a LARP, a crazy conspiracy theory!
I would fully support the shutdown of all social media. If I see an EO supporting that, I'd hate that motherfucker Trump a bit less.
[Reply]
Bump 10:06 PM 07-21-2020
I would fully support the shutdown of all social media. If I see an EO supporting that, I'd hate that mother****er Trump a bit less.
even Chiefsplanet?
[Reply]
eDave 10:09 PM 07-21-2020
even Chiefsplanet?
No. I was thinking the main ones but now know that was a stupid thought. Might as well shut down the entire internet.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 123
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Up