ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 123
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:48 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Keep fucking those kids Commie.
Oh look, it's one of those posts again. I guess i shouldn't expect a Qfag to be original.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:28 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Oh look, it's one of those posts again. I guess i shouldn't expect a Qpillowbiter to be original.
"It was a Mossad operation"

"Oh shit, Hammer just blew the fuck out of that idea..."

"Wait....it was CIA!" :-)

Weak-minded druggie bro, if you don't know the Mossad/CIA connection by now then you're even more ignorant than everybody in CP always says you are.

Back to the shallow end, pillowbitergot.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:33 PM 07-18-2019
Question for QAnon followers - when did you find out about the Great Awakening/QAnon, and what led you to it?

I don't remember exactly how I found it, but it was probably through someone I followed on Twitter before I got kicked off for being an extremely intelligent, vocal conservative. I actually got involved in the summer of 2017, before QAnon even started posting. My introduction to "the plan" was from MegaAnon, some woman who worked for one of the ABC intel agencies. Any of you guys hear of her?

Been captivated ever since. It's been by far the most interesting and important event in my lifetime - and I've had a very interesting life so far, thankfully.

WWG1WGA
I doubt that is what got you the boot.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:42 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
I doubt that is what got you the boot.
Cool. Thanks for playing. Super glad you chimed in, lol.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:27 PM 07-18-2019
Seen a recent uptick in people analyzing Q as a cult. Pretty interesting from a sociological perspective.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:23 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Seen a recent uptick in people analyzing Q as a cult. Pretty interesting from a sociological perspective.
Yes it is. Lines up perfectly with the projection Q has always indicated comes from the left. Racism, anti-Semitism, Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, etc, etc.

They are the cult. A sick, evil cult.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:27 PM 07-18-2019
There is an awful lot of people out there trying really hard to either downplay whatever Q is or could be, or to convince everyone that it's a "cult". Why put so much effort into convincing people Q is something that is not to be taken seriously?
[Reply]
Taco John 09:29 PM 07-18-2019
Q is a cult in the same way that orthodoxy is a cult.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:46 PM 07-18-2019
If I were to ever be in a cult, being in a cult that loves God, America, and humanity in general enough to spend countless unpaid hours doing research based on hints from military intelligence and the President regarding rooting out corruption in government and society - research that the fake news mainstream media refuses to do - all while being told to think for ourselves instead of blindly following whatever we're told to follow, that's the type of "cult" I'd want to be in.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:51 PM 07-18-2019
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/x...-relationships
[Reply]
NewChief 09:52 PM 07-18-2019
If I were to ever be in a cult, being in a cult that loves God, America, and humanity in general enough to spend countless unpaid hours doing research based on hints from military intelligence and the President regarding rooting out corruption in government and society - research that the fake news mainstream media refuses to do - all while being told to think for ourselves instead of blindly following whatever we're told to follow, that's the type of "cult" I'd want to be in.
Iím glad that you see it positively. From the outside, it looks pretty miserable to be convinced that evil overlords have enslaved us all and that half of humanity are basically demonic.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:09 PM 07-18-2019
I’m glad that you see it positively. From the outside, it looks pretty miserable to be convinced that evil overlords have enslaved us all and that half of humanity are basically demonic.
It depends how long you've known it was going on. If it's a few decades and you never thought you had even the slightest chance to ever see things change, then no matter what types of unfathomable evil are exposed, the end result will be worth the pain. I know exactly what types of shit these "people" have done. I don't know why I was led to it other than trying to make sense of why humanity wasn't better - when we were capable of so much more - but I was led to it. I wanted answers and I got them. They weren't pretty answers.

This is good versus evil on the biggest stage imaginable. And good is going to win. It won't be easy, but the world will be a noticeably different, incredibly better place when it's finished. At least that's what we're praying for.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:22 PM 07-18-2019
The level - in a good way - of autism some of these anons display is mind-boggling. These are the same types of people that found Shia Labeouf's anti-Trump flag out in the middle of a Tennessee field by analyzing flight patterns. They're like a pack of relentless, off-the-charts high-IQ bloodhounds when they lock onto something.
https://www.rt.com/viral/380338-shhh...ti-trump-flag/

If you follow Q check this thread out. Posted today. It's hard to even describe, but if you get through it, according to this guy - something, possibly declass - is going down tomorrow (July 19). Check out the path he took to get there. :-):-)

Anons: I FOUND SOMETHING.

I don't have time to write the thread. But, I was able to compile these graphics. I THINK WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF SOMETHING HUGE.

Symbolism will be their downfall: THREAD#Qanon

— Julian's Rum 🥃 (@JuliansRum) July 18, 2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:32 PM 07-18-2019
Easier to navigate. Autism at its finest.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...809824768.html
[Reply]
Munson 10:22 AM 07-23-2019

[Reply]
Page 15 of 123
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up