ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 123
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:57 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You've fallen for the okey-doke.

If QAnon is any sort of actual entity: it's an entity created by and serving the purposes of Mossad.
So a Mossad operation outed a Mossad honeypot (Jeffrey Epstein)... :-)

[Reply]
Taco John 09:21 PM 07-17-2019

If QAnon is any sort of actual entity: it's an entity created by and serving the purposes of Mossad.
Of course it's an actual entity. There isn't social media phenomenon that has more influence at this point than QAnon. Who would it be? Of course Trump himself, but that's how big Trump is right now. He controls the two most influential social media channels on the internet.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:25 PM 07-17-2019
Actually I wonder who has more influence. Q or Trump.

Trump always drops Q lines in his speeches as dog whistles to people with the ears to hear it. It has added so much credibility to Q. It makes me wonder if Q suddenly turned on Trump, who would be more influential, Trump or Q?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:17 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Trump always drops Q lines in his speeches as dog whistles to people with the ears to hear it. It has added so much credibility to Q. It makes me wonder if Q suddenly turned on Trump, who would be more influential, Trump or Q?
That's a very, very interesting question. As a supporter of both, I couldn't even give you an answer. Luckily it will never come to that.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:22 PM 07-17-2019
Is the MSM going to FINALLY have to ask the question?? :-)

The forward planning that went into this operation is completely mind-boggling - this Q drop was from last October! Military planning at its finest.

WHAT ARE THE FREKING ODDS ON THIS? #QANON

OCT 5, 2018 pic.twitter.com/6vTAzOQbDJ

— the kek! bomb (@The_Crimson_Jet) July 18, 2019

2) At today's #TrumpRally, the President pointed out a baby in the audience.

The baby had a letter Q on his onesie.

Trump said the media would probably accuse him of planting the child as a prop and swore he'd never met the parents.

Hey MSM, why don't you ask POTUS about Q? pic.twitter.com/Fir1cYDOMU

— Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) July 18, 2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:48 PM 07-17-2019
OMG! Read that entire Praying Medic thread from my previous post. Absolutely riveting and fascinating! This is what we've been waiting for Patriots.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:09 PM 07-18-2019
Question for QAnon followers - when did you find out about the Great Awakening/QAnon, and what led you to it?

I don't remember exactly how I found it, but it was probably through someone I followed on Twitter before I got kicked off for being an extremely intelligent, vocal conservative. I actually got involved in the summer of 2017, before QAnon even started posting. My introduction to "the plan" was from MegaAnon, some woman who worked for one of the ABC intel agencies. Any of you guys hear of her?

Been captivated ever since. It's been by far the most interesting and important event in my lifetime - and I've had a very interesting life so far, thankfully.

WWG1WGA
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:19 PM 07-18-2019
Of course it's an actual entity. There isn't social media phenomenon that has more influence at this point than QAnon.
Please, Kim Kardashian's retarded left tit has more social media influence than the completely fictional entity you refer to as "Q".

If it dominates social media the way you say it does, evidence of its existence should be so plentiful as to be unavoidable...yet you can't produce a single molecule of evidence that it has ever existed outside the imagination of a group of dimwits.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:21 PM 07-18-2019
This message is hidden because AdolfOliverBush is on your ignore list.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:23 PM 07-18-2019

This. All day long.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:25 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This. All day long.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
So a Mossad operation outed a Mossad honeypot (Jeffrey Epstein)... :-)
You retards are too easy. You make shooting fish in a barrel seem like extreme skiing.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:43 PM 07-18-2019

And so begins the Q-life post Trump presidency. Goddamn the CIA is good.

:-) So predictable.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:44 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
You retards are too easy. You make shooting fish in a barrel seem like extreme skiing.
You've gone from mostly irrelevant to one of the dumbest posters on CP in a matter of weeks.

I love it. Keep up the good work, Patriot.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:46 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You've gone from mostly irrelevant to one of the dumbest posters on CP in a matter of weeks.

Keep fucking those kids Commie.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:47 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I never knew who he even was until like 2 days ago when he started nipping at my heels and barking at me like some little junkyard dog
[Reply]
Page 14 of 123
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up