ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 56
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:09 PM 05-23-2023

[Reply]
BigRock 04:33 AM 05-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
if the third act lands and phoebe isn't rey 2.0 we're gonna have a damn good time
Spoiler the entire third act is Indy yelling "MOMMY I'M SORRY I STOLE FROM NATIVES" while Phoebe pegs him.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:24 AM 05-24-2023
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Plunger
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:54 AM 05-24-2023
Oof. Seeing a lot of reviews that make me believe the plot synopsis I read was legit. Welp, on the bright side this may finally be what gets KK ousted, although I doubt anyone that would replace her does any difference
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:38 AM 05-24-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oof. Seeing a lot of reviews that make me believe the plot synopsis I read was legit. Welp, on the bright side this may finally be what gets KK ousted, although I doubt anyone that would replace her does any difference
Should have happened YEARS ago; she is utterly incompetent. KK must have pictures, video, and DNA evidence on Disney execs...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:35 AM 05-24-2023
It's going to be pure shit. An embarrassing ending to a once-great franchise, and an insult to anyone with a functional brain.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:57 PM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I was thinking mostly frumpy throughout

Broadchurch was so good.

I'm an admitted David Tenant stan and Olivia Coleman is a fantastic actress
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:40 PM 05-25-2023
One man's take, spoilerish though not anything like a full review, and Hammock should definitely not read this:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Cheater5 06:47 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
One man's take, spoilerish though not anything like a full review, and Hammock should definitely not read this:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:54 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Should have happened YEARS ago; she is utterly incompetent. KK must have pictures, video, and DNA evidence on Disney execs...
You don't understand. She is doing what she wants to do and her brand of beliefs are in vogue.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:22 AM 05-26-2023

This is the beginning of the end of woke films pushing agendas and ignoring profits
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:32 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Spoiler!
Holy shit. If that changed ending bit is true what the actual fuck were they thinking?!?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:51 AM 05-26-2023
Holy shit. If that changed ending bit is true what the actual **** were they thinking?!?
"Down with the patriarchy."
[Reply]
Bowser 12:54 PM 05-26-2023
Insert Jay-Z "oh damn" gif here
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:04 PM 05-26-2023
Holy shit. If that changed ending bit is true what the actual fuck were they thinking?!?

I'm not in the kinow enough to make any claim that it was spot on, but we do have this from a while back:

Originally Posted by :
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny is rumored to have had less than favorable test screenings, with many viewers displeased by the ending. One of the endings that was said to be screened is a passing of the torch to Waller-Bridge's character Helena, setting her up as the new adventurer to carry on the franchise. Mangold has since denied the replacement rumors, pushing the idea that passing the torch is not even on the table for the film. However, if Williams is correct about a new ending being filmed, it could mean that Mangold and his team are shooting the new finale in response to the test screenings, indicating there may be some validity when it comes to passing the torch. The new ending could be to erase their earlier intentions, providing a more satisfactory finale for fans of the franchise and ultimately making their claims about not passing the torch true.
A New Indiana Jones 5 Ending Is Being Filmed, Says John Williams
[Reply]
Page 27 of 56
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up