ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL REDZONE is like watching ADHD football.
Trivers 12:01 PM 09-08-2024
As someone with a severe case of ADHD, I love NFL REDZONE.

One game at a time is not enough...let's go to two screens. But wait, a third game is about to score...add another screen!

Or in other words, NFL REDZONE is like watching Speed Football!

One question, does announcer Chris Hanson pee at his desk or what? Six to seven hours nonstop.

I watch on NFLBite: Crackstreams. Strong, clear streaming. Have to close two commercials at beginning; then hours of pure football watching. No commercials!
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 12:24 PM 09-08-2024
yeah, he takes very quick pee breaks. he's said if you don't hear him for a minute or two, that's probably what he's doing.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:24 PM 09-08-2024
Did that with Sunday ticket 8 game screen. Oof. And doing school work
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 12:27 PM 09-08-2024
Redzone is amazing. Especially during the early window
[Reply]
RunKC 12:30 PM 09-08-2024
Red zone plus Twitter vid updates and commentary is destroying my dopamine and attention span lol
[Reply]
Pablo 01:45 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
yeah, he takes very quick pee breaks. he's said if you don't hear him for a minute or two, that's probably what he's doing.
Nope

[Reply]
BWillie 01:47 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by Trivers:
As someone with a severe case of ADHD, I love NFL REDZONE.

One game at a time is not enough...let's go to two screens. But wait, a third game is about to score...add another screen!

Or in other words, NFL REDZONE is like watching Speed Football!

One question, does announcer Chris Hanson pee at his desk or what? Six to seven hours nonstop.

I watch on NFLBite: Crackstreams. Strong, clear streaming. Have to close two commercials at beginning; then hours of pure football watching. No commercials!
Why don't you just pay for it?
[Reply]
Pablo 01:48 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why don't you just pay for it?
It's 9/month

36/season

Easiest money I spend all year
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:49 PM 09-08-2024
Man, I haven't watched Red Zone in a couple of years really, but it seems like it is a lot more high speed now. Three games on screen and then full screen, but wait let's go split screen. It's awesome. It's gotta be crazy intense to keep up with that and I also applaud the production crew. Pretty fucking nuts.
[Reply]
Trivers 02:45 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's 9/month

36/season

Easiest money I spend all year
As a longtime DIRECT TV Sunday TV ticket survivor, I did not know you could purchase REDZONE separately. Used to argue with them just to have them add it to the subscription. May they rot in hell!

Thank you! Will order this week!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:48 PM 09-08-2024
Watching Red Zone takes some getting use to but once you get past that, it rocks.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:03 PM 09-08-2024
Been subscribing to it for a few years now. It's the only way to watch.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:06 PM 09-08-2024
I decided to try Red Zone over Sunday Ticket last season. I love it. Only way to fly now. Red Zone rules.
[Reply]
Womble 06:08 PM 09-08-2024
RedZone is the best sports broadcast on the planet. Well, except for full broadcasts of the Kansas City Chiefs matches.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:14 PM 09-08-2024
almost subscribed today, after reading this probably will now :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up