Annnnnnd done.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e19704618.html

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMHexzkJUo

[Reply]
In58men 12:03 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief:
What if I told you my uncle used to inappropriately prank call me too.... I know what you're going through. And if you let me help, I promise you'll get your sense of humor back.
Thanks for the helping hand.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:03 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
Because I'm Native American. It doesn't take a molecular biophysicist to see what type of prejudice is going on here.
Oh for Christ's sakes
[Reply]
In58men 12:06 PM 04-28-2015
Because I'm Native American. It doesn't take a molecular biophysicist to see what type of prejudice is going on here.

Also, at what point can we say that this thing has gone viral? It was on FoxSports.com and a USA Today affiliate last night, and since last hour, Bleacher Report has tweeted it out to 1.7 million people. We're now at around 17,500 views in 1 day.
Cool

You get the best prank call of the year award.

#lifegoals
[Reply]
Cmd'r&Chief 12:06 PM 04-28-2015
Also, at what point can we say that this thing has gone viral? It was on FoxSports.com and a USA Today affiliate last night, and since last hour, Bleacher Report has tweeted it out to 1.7 million people. We're now at around 17,500 views in 1 day.
It's officially viral then.
[Reply]
Bufkin 12:08 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Cool

#lifegoals
At what point did I boast about the call? I wasn't expecting this at all. As I mentioned earlier, I thought this would be a thing on CP for about 10 minutes and it would have 80 views in 2 weeks. When the KC Star picked it up right away, I started to groan.
[Reply]
In58men 12:11 PM 04-28-2015
At what point did I boast about the call? I wasn't expecting this at all. As I mentioned earlier, I thought this would be a thing on CP for about 10 minutes and it would have 80 views in 2 weeks. When the KC Star picked it up right away, I started to groan.
You groaned, but post how many times it's been discussed on national television? Seems like you're bragging about it to me.
[Reply]
In58men 12:12 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Oh for Christ's sakes
What a dip shit comment
[Reply]
Cmd'r&Chief 12:12 PM 04-28-2015
Cool

#lifegoals
You wanna talk about immaturity, yet you continue to lurk this thread and passive aggressively insult those who have a sense of humor.

If you're in a schoolyard of immature children, you don't sit there and make fun of the children because "they're being immature". You fucking leave the schoolyard and go hang out with people of a similar frame of mind.

TL;DR - stop being a butt fuck or find another thread to lurk, ya fucking buzz kill.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:13 PM 04-28-2015
What a dip shit comment
Mine?
[Reply]
Rausch 12:15 PM 04-28-2015
Fuck that, enjoy it.

Your 5 minutes started this morning and I think the riot is still going on so...take this moment and rub it all over you...roll around in it. Whatever.

This will be bigger than the Sedated gif! :-)
[Reply]
Bufkin 12:16 PM 04-28-2015
Mine?
No, he's referring to me. Inmem is the biggest anti-Native American on this board. He has described Andrew Jackson as "a patriot against savages" multiple times, and labeled the Trail of Tears as "the greatest success story in our U.S. history".

*Waits for Inmem to tell me to find the posts where he said all of this so I can say nevermind, I must have mixed you up with another poster*
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 12:17 PM 04-28-2015
I actually got tagged on Facebook by a friend who wondered if I made the call. Just a casual sports fan who got it through B/R. I said "Nope, but I know who did."

I think it's awesome!
[Reply]
Bufkin 12:17 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
**** that, enjoy it.

Your 5 minutes started this morning and I think the riot is still going on so...take this moment and rub it all over you...roll around in it. Whatever.

This will be bigger than the Sedated gif! :-)
Rausch is a good man. Hootie is the only poster to ever successfully troll me to the point of me wanting to fist fight him. Inmem is muff cabbage.
[Reply]
In58men 12:18 PM 04-28-2015
Mine?
No his
[Reply]
In58men 12:21 PM 04-28-2015
No, he's referring to me. Inmem is the biggest anti-Native American on this board. He has described Andrew Jackson as "a patriot against savages" multiple times, and labeled the Trail of Tears as "the greatest success story in our U.S. history".

*Waits for Inmem to tell me to find the posts where he said all of this so I can say nevermind, I must have mixed you up with another poster*
Most posters here won't admit when they're wrong. Didn't know admitting wrong doing could be such a bad thing. You're the type of guy who points the finger first, a follower. I don't mind pointing it out when I'm wrong. I'm not here to make shit up like that.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 30
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up