ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Trying to get drunk…..
cabletech94 07:21 PM 05-22-2022
……before my flight to Joplin.

Have 2 hours before my flight home. Spent the weekend with the wife and kid in Chicago.
I left the two at the gate “to go get food”. 2 bud light draws as the bar was closing. Haven’t slammed 2 beers while walking the concourse in forever.
Wife is pissed, kid “smells beer”.

This may have just turned into an AMA.

AM I IN TROUBLE?
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:24 PM 05-22-2022
Tell her about the new Facebook challenge where a wife is supposed to blow her husband at an airport when she’s angry.

Baby….it’s for the kids!
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:42 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How cheap you talking? I will likely die before I ever step foot back in Chicago. But comparing my prices here in Florida to yours!
Not cheap. For sure. Their flowers are like $35-$50 for an eighth. I’m an edible guy and they sell a candy bar that is $34 and cut into 10 pieces. I’m a super light weight so I eat 1/10 per day.

MO made sells the same thing for like $80.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:23 PM 05-22-2022
Spike your wife's breast milk with vodka and tell her you're just drinking milk
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:27 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Spike your wife's breast milk with vodka and tell her you're just drinking milk
Ha! Just landed, the ct94 family is safe and sound.
I’m sober as a judge and fine, thanks.

On a side note, there was a lactation station/pod in the chi town airport. I told the wife I was gonna hang out there before our flight. That may have been when things went bad.

Peace and love CP!!!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:23 AM 05-23-2022
Start drinking heavily.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:27 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Not cheap. For sure. Their flowers are like $35-$50 for an eighth. I’m an edible guy and they sell a candy bar that is $34 and cut into 10 pieces. I’m a super light weight so I eat 1/10 per day.

MO made sells the same thing for like $80.
About the same prices as here. No tax on it here though. Can usually get an 8th from between 20-55 depending on sales, and other factors. I make my own gummies. They’re about 150-200 mg per gummy. Head knockers!!
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:29 AM 05-23-2022
The real question, since we know that she said no to the mile high club.....is did they tell you that pulling your pud on a plane has been frowned upon since 9-11? thanks Bin Laden.
[Reply]
kstater 09:35 AM 05-23-2022
Rookie

Alcohol enema is the best way to get drunk and hide it from your wife

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
loochy 09:38 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by kstater:
Rookie

Hiding things from your wife is a pussy move. If you want to get drunk, get drunk.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:12 AM 05-23-2022
Once you get the "stink eye" your day is done. I live by the old saying, "If youre treading on thin ice, you may as well dance" or..."If your going to be a dog, be a big dog".

2 bud lites should have turned into 10 more bud lites over the next hour or so :-)

ETA: Postpone breaking the seal as long as possible. Once you break the seal while drinking, youre a slave to the bathroom
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:22 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Hiding things from your wife is a pussy move. If you want to get drunk, get drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:22 AM 05-23-2022
THAT DUDE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT
[Reply]
kstater 10:32 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
You've obviously never taken a pint of fireball through the ass if you think it's a pussy move.

[Reply]
ptlyon 10:37 AM 05-23-2022
(heads to liquor store)
[Reply]
loochy 12:25 PM 05-23-2022
You've obviously never taken a pint of fireball through the ass if you think it's a pussy move.

The alcohol enema is not the reason I called it a pussy move. In fact, that would be an asshole move. See what I did there?

Rookie

That is the pussy move part
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up