ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It's Charger Ball-Washing Season
Kiimo 10:19 AM 05-21-2022
I thought it could be fun to specifically contain all the upcoming Charger predictions in this thread that you know are coming.

This Charger Ball Washing season is going to be especially good. If they keep saying it for twelve years in a row it eventually has to be right one year?

The latest:

.@AdamSchein explains why @chargers QB Justin Herbert is going to be the next Aaron Rodgers.

"Herbert is worthy. It's not crazy to say that Justin Herbert is off to the single-greatest start ever in NFL history at the quarterback position." pic.twitter.com/EcGT0kCBjK

— CBS Sports Network (@CBSSportsNet) May 20, 2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:34 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
CP trying to pretend like that you aren't bad at trolling.
I forgot only the Chiefs can be good
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:34 PM 05-21-2022
Clickbait rising
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:40 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Do you think Justin Herbert has a nice penis? I'll bet it looks sickly and malnourished and oddly curved
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:45 PM 05-21-2022
Herbert might be elite but he's got Norv Turner as coach so he will always come short of playoffs or get a WC and lose. That coach is going hold them back no matter what they do in the offseason.

All things being equal Chiefs win Division with Andy Read every year. Best coach best quarterback best offensive line best tight end and should start having an effective running game behind this line whoever runs the rock. Our Line Backers and DBs with Jones and Karliftis going hard at it + Spags blitzing schemes. Chargers will be at least second place this year and may get WC but like Raiders last year lose in first round.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:55 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
I COULD CARE LESS
Couldn't care less motherfucker, couldn't.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:58 PM 05-21-2022
Mahomes as a starter has never not played in the conference championship game in his home stadium 4 years and running, won an NVP, won the SB, went to 2 SB, 2 OT overtime games away from 4 straight SB's etc...

Yea Herbert has had the best start ever :-)
[Reply]
cabletech94 03:27 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It wasn't fair that Josh Allen had to play Mahomes at Arrowhead! If they drew differently and the game were at Buffalo, then Allen would have won!!!

Okay. Then maybe don't lose games to the Jacksonville ****ing Jaguars? You ever think of that, Josh Allen?
It’s hard to argue with this logic.

I mean you have to be really dumb to not understand this.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:56 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Couldn't care less motherfucker, couldn't.
Except if he could care less, I suppose.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:43 PM 05-22-2022
Pimples is overrated. The NFL is desperate to make the LAC experiment a success so the media is told to pump up Proactiv's worst customer.

He is already being fitted for a gold jacket. Of course, he hasn't made the playoffs but the coach and the team are blamed.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:29 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why do you feel the need to white knight for him?

All people are saying is that it's ridiculous to say the guy has had the best start to a career. For one to make that claim, they have to ignore the other young QB in his same division. Facts are facts.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 03:37 PM 05-22-2022
The ball washing seems appropriate considering the off-season changes to the team, (despite the fact that there are only 2 examples in the thread).

You guys seem more focused on the QB comparison, but the simple fact is the cHargers, as a team, improved this offseason, while the Chiefs got worse.

Of course, it's a long season and a lot of things will change, (some sort of horrible, curse related, thing will happen to the cHargers), but right now, on paper, they look very good.

Media pundits are bored and need to create content so there you go. It happens every off-season.

(Herpderp & Pimples are funny nicknames BTW :-))
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:43 PM 05-22-2022
At least one survived the winter
[Reply]
TEX 03:50 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
The ball washing seems appropriate considering the off-season changes to the team, (despite the fact that there are only 2 examples in the thread).

You guys seem more focused on the QB comparison, but the simple fact is the cHargers, as a team, improved this offseason, while the Chiefs got worse.

Of course, it's a long season and a lot of things will change, (some sort of horrible, curse related, thing will happen to the cHargers), but right now, on paper, they look very good.

Media pundits are bored and need to create content so there you go. It happens every off-season.

Oh oh, now you've done it...How DARE you say the Chiefs got worse and a division rival got better. That's going to upset lots of folks here...
[Reply]
austing24 03:54 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:

The Chiefs getting worse is certainly debatable. Not certain how the defense didn’t get better and concluding that the WR core got worse solely because we lost Hill seems to disregard that the room as a whole was extremely shallow and not very good/consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TLO 03:56 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Couldn't care less mother****er, couldn't.
No I could care less
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up