ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>L'Jarius Sneed Car Shot Up In Louisiana ... Police Say DB Not Involved
Tribal Warfare 03:18 PM 05-20-2022

TMZ Sports has learned a car belonging to Kansas City Chiefs cornerback L'Jarius Sneed was shot up in Louisiana. https://t.co/JiBCar73mh

— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) May 20, 2022

Spoiler!

A statement #Chiefs CB L’Jarius Sneed’s agent Saffarah Lawson. Sources and Minden Police have told me, @RapSheet and @TomPelissero throughout the day Sneed was not arrested and merely detained for questioning. Minden PD told me earlier this afternoon the investigation is ongoing. pic.twitter.com/f3kIAzFtsi

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) May 20, 2022

[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:47 AM 05-21-2022
They need to find out where Honey Badger was at the time of the incident...
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:01 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
They need to find out where Honey Badger was at the time of the incident...
Best guess is somewhere avoiding contact
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:43 AM 05-21-2022
Come out with your hands up- oh they already are.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:32 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Seems like a nothing burger but just the idea crossing my mind of losing Sneed is a tragic one. Wrap that kid in bubble tape
the dude has been through sooo much. To survive that is amazing. Yes, he has this physical talent. But, the mental focus it took to stay on a good path…. that’s some serious focus. So glad he’s on my team.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:44 AM 05-21-2022
Was Bret Reid driving?
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:42 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
You know what would be crazier? What if Cooper Barrett were involved?

I appreciate your perspective, but I'm not sure that's true. If it really turned out that DB Cooper, missing and the center of probably our greatest unsolved mystery since 1971 actually was involved in this, I do think it would be crazier than a random guy on a Chiefs message board who is not at all missing, being involved. Just my two cents.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:57 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Yeah just a coincidental shooting of Sneed car

They had no idea whose car that was :-)
Stranger things have happened:

https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-...point/9654852#

Just sayin'. It's possible, it's a shitty area. They said the car was "in his name"...weird way of putting it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:39 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I appreciate your perspective, but I'm not sure that's true. If it really turned out that DB Cooper, missing and the center of probably our greatest unsolved mystery since 1971 actually was involved in this, I do think it would be crazier than a random guy on a Chiefs message board who is not at all missing, being involved. Just my two cents.
As an aside, they now know who D.B. Cooper was. How he hid the money in his house.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:13 AM 05-22-2022
Agreed tbh
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:46 AM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
As an aside, they now know who D.B. Cooper was. How he hid the money in his house.
Really? Do you have a link to that. It's not that I don't believe you, I can't find that info and would love to read about it.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:37 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
The blue pill mindset is based out of naivety
Well said.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:40 PM 05-22-2022
Really? Do you have a link to that. It's not that I don't believe you, I can't find that info and would love to read about it.
ole DB was eating cheese at one of BRC charity events
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:14 PM 05-22-2022
:-)
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
ole DB was eating cheese at one of BRC charity events

[Reply]
rocknrolla 07:13 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Horse shit!
[Reply]
threebag 07:25 AM 05-23-2022
BRC should start looking for Hoffa next
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up