ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jerrion Ealy
RunKC 08:39 AM 05-08-2022
Anyone checked this kid out? Smaller RB but very versatile. Had at least 5 YPC or better in the SEC. It’s crazy to me that this kid was running through and breaking tackles of SEC defenders at 5’8” 190 lbs.

Found it interesting that the Chiefs have him listed as a RB/WR in their team minicamp. He’s a really slippery strong back who can really catch the ball (PFF 2nd highest receiving grade of any draft eligible back). Good vision, overall weapon hard nosed player. 3X All-SEC performer. Ran a 4.43 at his pro day.

Looked at some ole miss boards and they loved him.

Former 5 ⭐️ - Jerrion Ealy has a legit shot at making the final 53 in KC as an UDFA pic.twitter.com/kEheb5tZ08

— 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝙻𝚎𝚎𝚑𝚢 (@DoOrDieNasty) May 4, 2022

Jerrion Ealy is the slipperiest back in the #NFLDraft and the Kansas City Chiefs got him without even drafting him 🤧pic.twitter.com/HWcCaAj9ZL

— Grayson Weir (@GsonJW) May 1, 2022

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:07 PM 05-08-2022
I like the Rutgers kid, 4.37 speed. Obviously CEH and Jones are locks barring injury. Plus we always carry a FB.

I like Ealy but he's not the explosive kind of runner we need. McKinnon was our best HB in the Playoffs. The Rutgers kid resembles him the most. Maybe they'll be able to stash him on the PS. I still like Gore as well.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 04:11 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
CEH does not run with vision and or not looking for the seam or looking for the seam to develop. He is just not a smart runner, always running with his head down when he initially gets the handoff which has him always running into his own linemen.
I don't think the comment above is true.

I was really down on Clyde for most of this past season but after having recently watched some games from the 2020 season (season before last) I feel the need to stick up for him. He looked better than I remember and WAY better (and faster) than the Clyde we saw for most of the 2021 regular season. He's not a burner but he does have good lateral agility and his vision in 2020 rewatches looked good to me.

We do look a lot better as a team with some real speed at RB though and this Ealy kid looks great.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:46 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
I don't think the comment above is true.

I was really down on Clyde for most of this past season but after having recently watched some games from the 2020 season (season before last) I feel the need to stick up for him. He looked better than I remember and WAY better (and faster) than the Clyde we saw for most of the 2021 regular season. He's not a burner but he does have good lateral agility and his vision in 2020 rewatches looked good to me.

We do look a lot better as a team with some real speed at RB though and this Ealy kid looks great.
Clyde is making the leap this year. He's going to have a big season. He wasn't healthy all offseason last year and it showed in the regular season.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:58 PM 05-08-2022
If you say so
[Reply]
farmerchief 08:23 PM 05-08-2022
He looks very interesting! What jumped out at me, is his legs never stop churning. I don’t know how durable he would be for his size, but he will be interesting to watch in training* camp.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:54 PM 05-08-2022
I wonder if he could add another 10 lbs to his frame to bulk up a bit
[Reply]
Fish 10:23 PM 05-08-2022
Slipperiest.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:13 PM 05-23-2022
He looks quite good

"I like making people miss."

Meet @ealy_1k. The newest member of our RB room ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/DnIMyWn5BA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 23, 2022

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:18 PM 05-23-2022
He seems nice.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:22 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Slipperiest.
Screwdriveriest
[Reply]
srvy 03:29 PM 05-23-2022
Damn those eyes, He is having some offseason.

[Reply]
srvy 03:32 PM 05-23-2022
Hey Patrick you brought us What A Burger now work on an NBA or NHL franchise both would be fine too.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:33 PM 05-23-2022
Damn he's got some serious burst. After he makes a cut/move he gets up to speed in an instant.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:21 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Damn those eyes, He is having some offseason.

What? You can't see shit in his eyes

CPers think every photo of a Chiefs player was taken when they were high
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:25 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
He looks quite good

If he ever becomes a star in the NFL, people are going to turn that screwdriver quote of his into a meme :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up