ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Taco Bell to bring back pizza
Renegade 08:09 AM 04-18-2022
This should make some of you happy, Taco Bell will be bringing back its Mexican Pizza for the month of May.

http://https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/food/taco-bell-bringing-back-its-mexican-pizza-may?utm_source=Marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NL_RB_Daily_04-18-22&LID=3985292&mkt_tok=NTYxLVpOUC04OTcAAAGD2_OEDO4wb5c0O13UjrVOyrY3R1kOpz-kp24W45a8MueraIfLRza36-IiPDht-0L2Ys7u6wIPfIP-KKrCGOoSmaXHNVJ92Gyougd0Db8h85k_
[Reply]
srvy 06:09 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by Renegade:
This should make some of you happy, Taco Bell will be bringing back its Mexican Pizza for the month of May.

http://https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/food/taco-bell-bringing-back-its-mexican-pizza-may?utm_source=Marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NL_RB_Daily_04-18-22&LID=3985292&mkt_tok=NTYxLVpOUC04OTcAAAGD2_OEDO4wb5c0O13UjrVOyrY3R1kOpz-kp24W45a8MueraIfLRza36-IiPDht-0L2Ys7u6wIPfIP-KKrCGOoSmaXHNVJ92Gyougd0Db8h85k_

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:55 PM 04-18-2022
When the Gordita Crunch’s first came out about 20 years ago they were my fav, I had one recently and it was terrible, nothing like it used to be.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:59 PM 04-18-2022

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:02 PM 04-18-2022
Haven't been to a Taco Bell since they revamped their menu and got rid of the Taco Salad.:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 07:05 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I saw a taco bell commercial last week and immediately shit my pants.
Thank you for also confirming that you have the innards of a toddler and can only eat mayonnaise sandwiches or you’ll shit yourself into a frenzy
[Reply]
kccrow 07:15 PM 04-18-2022
The wife and I stopped at Taco Bell after shopping for Easter the other day and what a shit show. I haven't ate at Taco Bell in years and definitely won't again for years.

There is so little actual beef and any semblance of vegetables in their shit now that my "Burrito Supreme" looked more like a water balloon ready to burst. Quite literally, I felt like I was trying to chew through a spare tire as I bit into the burrito shell. It was so rubbery and difficult to break through that it made the entire experience less desirable than it already appeared it would be. As I broke through, I can describe what came next as nothing more than a processed paste of god knows what laced with minuscule shreds of lettuce and way too much sour cream and nacho cheese sauce. So, as I'm still trying to chew on the rubbery shell, my jaw becoming more stiff and sore by the second, I get this rush of paste into my throat with small, split pea-sized chunks of what I presumed was meat (from what animal is unknown) that damn near chokes me out.

It was absolutely fucking disgusting. The mice that lick their floor probably get better food than I did. Considering I ordered the "Deluxe Box," I promptly took the rest home for my vulture sons to devour without a thought or care in the world.

I'm appalled, honestly, that they can get away with serving that shit. I will never go again on my own accord, that is for certain, and I will definitely look to harshly persuade anyone who asks me to. Hell, I'd probably strongly consider licking the salt off Titty Meat's ballsack instead of ever going there again.
[Reply]
TLO 07:53 PM 04-18-2022
I think a Bell Beefer is when Blake Bell rips a before m beefer Carl Peterson style.
[Reply]
notorious 08:49 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
No chili cheese burritos, no dice
Not the re-imagined chili cheese burritos, either.

I want the burritos from 20 years ago.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:58 PM 04-18-2022
\
[Reply]
Fish 11:34 PM 04-18-2022
Yeah, I've heard the old legends of the Bell Beefer from back in the day. But unfortunately I never got to experience one myself. Sads.

We did have a Taco Tico back during a few of my grade school years, and their taco burger was pretty damn good according to young me.
[Reply]
Fish 11:36 PM 04-18-2022

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:38 PM 04-18-2022
last time I ate at Taco Tico was when I drove to Joe's for the bash in 2010 and stopped in Joelton Tennessee - they had a Taco Tico at a gas station, no lie. I was shocked.

https://www.menupix.com/nashville/re...ico-Joelton-TN
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:48 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
The only thing longer than that URL link is the shit I will be taking after eating the pizza at Taco Bell
Funny enough I never need to take a shit after Taco Bell and I order the bean and cheese burrito. Chicken quesadilla. Either/or the chicken chalupa or that cheesy Gordita crunch, then a crunch taco add chipotle sauce. And I add tons and tons and tons of hot sauce.

I’m probably dying tbh
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:50 PM 04-18-2022
Just had their newly introduced fries btw today. That shit was bomb. I hate Taco Bell’s nacho cheeze BUT that spicy cheese they had for the fries was good
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:56 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That's why I've never gotten the appeal of Taco Bell. Especially around the KC metropolitan area, you'd have to be actively trying to avoid finding at least a halfway decent Mexican place. Even excluding the shitty rampant el maguey clones. They're ****ing EVERYWHERE. And most of them run some special that puts them price wise at least in the same ball park as Taco Bell
For me, I eat Taco Bell once every ehh, 3 months. But I eat Mexican food once a week at least.

Taco Bell gives me nostalgic flavors and just some go to items I like to revisit every so often.

If you’re hitting Taco Bell once a week and aren’t under the age of 25 you’re stupid.

However yes, margaritas and authentic Mexican foood I take all day every day, but you’re missing the reasoning of why people hit up Taco Bell. If I want authentic Mexican food I ain’t going to Taco Bell and neither is anyone else
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up