ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Taco Bell to bring back pizza
Renegade 08:09 AM 04-18-2022
This should make some of you happy, Taco Bell will be bringing back its Mexican Pizza for the month of May.

http://https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/food/taco-bell-bringing-back-its-mexican-pizza-may?utm_source=Marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NL_RB_Daily_04-18-22&LID=3985292&mkt_tok=NTYxLVpOUC04OTcAAAGD2_OEDO4wb5c0O13UjrVOyrY3R1kOpz-kp24W45a8MueraIfLRza36-IiPDht-0L2Ys7u6wIPfIP-KKrCGOoSmaXHNVJ92Gyougd0Db8h85k_
[Reply]
Frazod 11:25 AM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
What's wrong with Chipotle?
I found their food to be blander than Taco Bell, yet more expensive.

Had a neighbor that raved about it. Tried it. That was the result.

Also, in the Chicago area there's a chain called El Famous Burrito; semi-fast food, just no drive thru. Authentic Mexican made by authentic Mexicans. Neither of them can hold a candle to it.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:27 AM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I found their food to be blander than Taco Bell, yet more expensive.

Had a neighbor that raved about it. Tried it. That was the result.

Also, in the Chicago area there's a chain called El Famous Burrito; semi-fast food, just no drive thru. Authentic Mexican made by authentic Mexicans. Neither of them can hold a candle to it.
Wise gringo
[Reply]
backinblack 11:46 AM 04-18-2022
People only like Chipotle because the portions are huge, too bad it has next to no flavor.
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:47 AM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
garbage
Yes, everything on the menu is.
[Reply]
scho63 12:31 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
People only like Chipotle because the portions are huge, too bad it has next to no flavor.
:-):-)

Are you serious?

You a smoker?

Everything at Chipotle has flavor
[Reply]
sedated 12:36 PM 04-18-2022
These threads are always fun. TL;DR everything is shit.

Love the mexican pizza, but don't really get how they cost $5 by themselves.

Still patiently waiting for the return of double decker tacos. I've made myself at home but still doesn't bring back the nostalgia of the "real" thing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:38 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
These threads are always fun. TL;DR everything is shit.

Love the mexican pizza, but don't really get how they cost $5 by themselves.

Still patiently waiting for the return of double decker tacos. I've made myself at home but still doesn't bring back the nostalgia of the "real" thing.
I’m doing homemade Crunchwrap supremes this coming weekend.
[Reply]
backinblack 12:55 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
:-):-)

Are you serious?

You a smoker?

Everything at Chipotle has flavor
The foil the burrito comes wrapped in has more flavor than the actual burrito
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:02 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm still pissed that they got rid of the enchirito, and that was probably 30+ years ago. Fuckers.

The most recent thing they ditched that I liked was the chicken chips with cheese sauce. Those were great. I think that was about five years ago, and I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've eaten there since.

There are plenty of good Mexican places up here. I don't need to settle for shit like Taco Bell or the fabulously overrated Chipotle.
That's why I've never gotten the appeal of Taco Bell. Especially around the KC metropolitan area, you'd have to be actively trying to avoid finding at least a halfway decent Mexican place. Even excluding the shitty rampant el maguey clones. They're fucking EVERYWHERE. And most of them run some special that puts them price wise at least in the same ball park as Taco Bell
[Reply]
Shadester 05:25 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
No chili cheese burritos, no dice
Chili cheese burritos are available, but I believe only in the Taco Bell app. I had one a couple of weeks ago
Attached: Screenshot_20220418-182228.jpg (44.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Pablo 05:31 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I swear some people have the weakest stomachs.
I ate Taco Bell once and I literally shit myself to death. Dead for like three days, then I was risen by Taco Bell announcing they were going to serve breakfast.
[Reply]
TLO 05:36 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I ate Taco Bell once and I literally shit myself to death. Dead for like three days, then I was risen by Taco Bell announcing they were going to serve breakfast.
Did you have a Bell Beefer?
[Reply]
Pablo 05:37 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
Did you have a Bell Beefer?
Nope, those don't exist in the afterlife. Only in the 1970's.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:55 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I saw a taco bell commercial last week and immediately shit my pants.
[Reply]
threebag 06:07 PM 04-18-2022
If your community doesn’t have a Taco Tico, you’re getting fucked everywhere else.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up