ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 40
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:20 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Maybe ask yourself why anyone would want to argue with you.

I've had several rebuttals in this thread and in return is super passive aggressive hyperbole bullshit in return... which means you're either very immature, trolling, or English is a 2nd language....I dunno.

I mean "sunshine and roses" and "mod thinks you should be happy all the time" is either passive aggressive bitch, trolling, or a severe lack of understanding of the words on your monitor. Because it's not even close to the point and I wouldn't at all call it constructive rebuttal either.

I mean, can you even tell me my opinion without going into some extreme hyperbole whiny bullshit? Because it should be really clear by now.
"Don't waste energy on people who are dead-set on being miserable" is a good approach to life.
[Reply]
Fishels 03:20 PM 03-23-2022
1st.

We will not win the division but we will make the AFCG. Bookmark this please so either way you can come back
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:24 PM 03-23-2022
Maybe ask yourself why anyone would want to argue with you.

I've had several rebuttals in this thread and in return is super passive aggressive hyperbole bullshit in return... which means you're either very immature, trolling, or English is a 2nd language....I dunno.

I mean "sunshine and roses" and "mod thinks you should be happy all the time" is either passive aggressive bitch, trolling, or a severe lack of understanding of the words on your monitor. Because it's not even close to the point and I wouldn't at all call it constructive rebuttal either.

I mean, can you even tell me my opinion without going into some extreme hyperbole whiny bullshit? Because it should be really clear by now.
'you're retarded, have you been struck with a heavy object' is snark, not rebuttal.

I've expressed reasons for optimism, in detail, as well as the distinction between HOPE and rational assurance, as well. And have nothing to respond to that. But if I utter the slightest criticism, of an OBJECTIVELY criticism-worthy development, and you reply with snark and pretend it level-headed rationality, when all it really is is a empty non-commital shrug and Que cera, cera.

Which, yeah. . . . On some level it's just entertainment, no use in worrying or discussing, or analyzing, or even caring. . . But that kind of negate the entire premise of CP.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:25 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
"Don't waste energy on people who are dead-set on being miserable" is a good approach to life.
Mumble, mumbe . . . gargling balls. something. something.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:28 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, we started the whole "explain it once and move on" thing in the Gripe thread and it saves a ton of time and frustration....and that's a good way to go about these threads as well (at most).

After the week to week crying this season, then "ermergerd it's day 2 of free agency and we suck!!", it's almost like today was the universe's way of saying "I'll give you something to cry about!" to all the miserable fucks.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:29 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
'you're reeruned, have you been struck with a heavy object' is snark, not rebuttal.

I've expressed reasons for optimism, in detail, as well as the distinction between HOPE and rational assurance, as well. And have nothing to respond to that. But if I utter the slightest criticism, of an OBJECTIVELY criticism-worthy development, and you reply with snark and pretend it level-headed rationality, when all it really is is a empty non-commital shrug and Que cera, cera.

Which, yeah. . . . On some level it's just entertainment, no use in worrying or discussing, or analyzing, or even caring. . . But that kind of negate the entire premise of CP.
So, what's my opinion then?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:31 PM 03-23-2022
So, what's my opinion then?
Baby Lee is a reerun who was struck with a heavy object.

Beyond that, best I can suss is a generalized gripe of 'what's with all these OPINIONS on a sports discussion board!!?!?!?'
[Reply]
DaFace 03:34 PM 03-23-2022
Mumble, mumbe . . . gargling balls. something. something.
Take a breath. Hug someone you love. Smoke some weed. Hell, I have a good therapist if you need it. It'll all be OK.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:38 PM 03-23-2022
Some of you guys should at least wait until the draft and free agency are done before freaking out.

It's like walking into a studio and criticizing the artist on a half-done painting.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:42 PM 03-23-2022
Baby Lee is a reerun who was struck with a heavy object.

Beyond that, best I can suss is a generalized gripe of 'what's with all these OPINIONS on a sports discussion board!!?!?!?'
:-)

So, you're admitting that you're either trolling so you can come off as a whiny bitch or otherwise have zero interest in anything beyond whining and creating fake conflict of things that never happened in the past while somehow acting like you're above it all.

It's a strange thing to type all those paragraphs of big words just to fool nobody (as carcosa pointed out), but it's nice to have official closure on this! :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:47 PM 03-23-2022
:-)

So, you're admitting that you're either trolling so you can come off as a whiny bitch or otherwise have zero interest in anything beyond whining and creating fake conflict of things that never happened in the past while somehow acting like you're above it all.

It's a strange thing to type all those paragraphs of big words just to fool nobody (as carcosa pointed out), but it's nice to have official closure on this! :-)
Of course you are not going to evidence this. . .

You're just going to giggle and snark . . .

Everything I've said, I've meant. So it's not whining. It's assessment.

You disagree, but you don't have the brain cells to rebut or argue your position, so you propose that I have an ulterior motive, and flatly state I'm wrong without an alternative perspective, then put it on ME to 'tell me your opinion' for you.

It's fine if you don't give a shit what the Chiefs do or don't do. And it's fine that you are annoyed by people who do care.

It's not fine, to impose that perspective on everyone else.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:16 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Some of you guys should at least wait until the draft and free agency are done before freaking out.

It's like walking into a studio and criticizing the artist on a half-done painting.
I feel like I just walked in on Metallica recording Reload.
[Reply]
wazu 04:24 PM 03-23-2022
As to the original question I don't really know. I guess I'll still pick the Chiefs to win the division, but it's close with the Chargers, and possibly also with the Broncos. My rankings right now would I guess be:

1. Chiefs
2. Chargers
3. Broncos
4. Raiders

Probably some homerism here, but the Chiefs have so thoroughly dominated this division I feel like the Chargers need to prove they can close the deal before I actually pick them. The biggest unknown is how the coaching situations play out for the Broncos and Raiders.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I feel like I just walked in on Metallica recording Reload.
Or maybe the Black Album before it had been mixed properly.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:27 PM 03-23-2022
Of course you are not going to evidence this. . .

You're just going to giggle and snark . . .

Everything I've said, I've meant. So it's not whining. It's assessment.

You disagree, but you don't have the brain cells to rebut or argue your position, so you propose that I have an ulterior motive, and flatly state I'm wrong without an alternative perspective, then put it on ME to 'tell me your opinion' for you.

It's fine if you don't give a shit what the Chiefs do or don't do. And it's fine that you are annoyed by people who do care.

It's not fine, to impose that perspective on everyone else.
So, you snark about me wanting confirmation that you're even paying attention enough to know my side of the argument, while continuing to show you have no interest in it, as you continue making up my opinion with comments like "if you don't give a shit" and that my stance is annoyance at people who care.

You believe I haven't provided rebuttal when I have a few times and then just said I have, while providing plenty of alternative perspective that you've obviously ignored since you believe they don't even exist.

You have zero interest in other people's opinions because you can simply make it up for them and argue against these made up strawmen.

You then take it one step further by acting superior to these illogical and completely made up opinions that you're arguing against with the occasional whiny passive aggressive snark... and the irony is acting superior over the idiotic opinions that you make up for other people just makes you look like a fucking clown.

Yeah, I'm the one with the brain cell deficiency while you're dumbing down an argument to "durhur, Bearcat lives in a fantasy land of happiness" and then feeling superior over it, as opposed to understanding my actual halfway intelligent argument and providing an intelligent response.

Calling that trolling is actually a compliment, because if it's not, that's about the most Dunning Kruger thing ever, which is funny since I got a rep comment suggesting that to be a name change for you.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 40
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up