ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 40
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:22 PM 03-23-2022
I seriously have a boner for our offensive line. This O line is going blowy the fuck out of teams. You all underestimate CEH but look what he did to Buffalo his rookie year that was one game but still with this Offensive line he is going be able to burst through holes and juke socks out of defenders. He carries guys 5 extra yards on his back trying to tackle him. I'm sure injuries are a concern with CEH but I'm going bet he stays healthy most of his injuries were flukes like doing the splits or a 325 pound defensive lineman fall on him. Yeah and he struggled because he lost weight after gallbladder surgery and Coach should have rested him 6 games to get strength back up. He did come on strong in the playoffs.

THIS OFFENSIVE LINE WILL EAT LINEBACKERS FOR SNACKS.

MOTHER FUCKING TREY SMITH DUDE I MEAN DUDE is going fuck someone up with his brutality.

Fuck you AFC West Chargers Raiders and Broncos Chiefs Kingdom reigns supreme
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:23 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, but you were an Alex Smith apologist so you were no more right than those guys.
Alex was a workable solution in an era with not a lot of free-agent or draft QB options. We grabbed generational talent the moment it came available, and I was on board with that the instant it happened, WAY faster than most of the QB obsessed fans around here.

Unless your position is we should have drafted Mahomes in High School.

All I ever said was that Alex wasn't the problem, at the time . . . Did we fix that problem of giving up double-digit leads in the playoffs after he left?
[Reply]
carcosa 02:25 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
All I ever said was that Alex wasn't the problem. . .

Did we fix that problem of giving up double-digit leads in the playoffs after he left?
I seem to recall a playoff run where this team came back from double digits to win by double digits in all three games. Does that count as fixing, my epic good sir???
[Reply]
TEX 02:34 PM 03-23-2022
KC is now 3rd or 4th in the West. Every team has a better defense and all have better WR's than KC. Also, all have improved over last season while KC got worse. The advantage KC had on offense is gone. Terrible decision to let Tyreek go IMO, since he was still under contract. Sure we got picks, but the last high offensive picks were spent on CEH and Hardman. That does not instill confidence. Can't replace arguably the best weapon in football.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:34 PM 03-23-2022

All I ever said was that Alex wasn't the problem, at the time . . . Did we fix that problem of giving up double-digit leads in the playoffs after he left?
I seriously hope you took a mallet to your head a few times before posting this, because you came to the conclusion that today is some sort of full retard contest and you're just that competitive, because holy fuck. :-):-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:34 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I seem to recall a playoff run where this team came back from double digits to win by double digits in all three games. Does that count as fixing, my epic good sir???
The problem of giving up those big leads is the point.

Who was supposed to engineer those comebacks for us before Mahomes learned to drive or first got his dick wet? Geno Smith? Ryan Tannehill? Teddy Bridgewater?
[Reply]
PHOG 02:35 PM 03-23-2022
1st last time I looked at the standings.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:36 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I seriously hope you took a mallet to your head a few times before posting this, because you came to the conclusion that today is some sort of full reerun contest and you're just that competitive, because holy fuck. :-):-)
How about you fuck yourself, Bearcat

Ban me if I bother you. Never stopped you before.

Do you actually have a rebuttal, outside 'hey, it's fun, . . . have fun and enjoy it, because if you don't I'll be mad and sad.'
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:37 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
KC is now 3rd or 4th in the West. Every team has a better defense and all have better WR's than KC. Also, all have improved over last season while KC got worse. The advantage KC had on offense is gone. Terrible decision to let Tyreek go IMO, since he was still under contract. Sure we got picks, but the last high offensive picks were spent on CEH and Hardman. That does not instill confidence. Can't replace arguably the best weapon in football.
Mods say you're a retard and should stop rooting for sports.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:37 PM 03-23-2022
I think yall got robbed personally . Should have got 2 first rounders atleast because the 1st you got is damn near a 2nd rounder.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:42 PM 03-23-2022
How about you fuck yourself, Bearcat

Ban me if I bother you. Never stopped you before.

Do you actually have a rebuttal, outside 'hey, it's fun, . . . have fun and enjoy it, because if you don't I'll be mad and sad.'
Lol

Look, I'll admit, you've done a pretty good job if convincing some of the biggest dipshits on this board that you're smart and clever. Unfortunately those of us who have read an entire book are not so impressed
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:43 PM 03-23-2022
Alex was a workable solution in an era with not a lot of free-agent or draft QB options. We grabbed generational talent the moment it came available, and I was on board with that the instant it happened, WAY faster than most of the QB obsessed fans around here.

Unless your position is we should have drafted Mahomes in High School.

We floundered around with Alex for 5 years, netting one measly playoff win and never making it past the Divisional Round in the process. We made the switch to Mahomes and coincidentally found ourselves in the AFC Championship game that same year and hoisting the Lombardi just one year after that.

Alex was a decent QB and a great stabilizer for the franchise at the time, but he was clearly the limiting factor when the lights were the brightest.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:45 PM 03-23-2022
We floundered around with Alex for 5 years, netting one measly playoff win and never making it past the Divisional Round in the process. We made the switch to Mahomes and coincidentally found ourselves in the AFC Championship game that same year and hoisting the Lombardi just one year after that.

Alex was a decent QB and a great stabilizer for the franchise at the time, but he was clearly the limiting factor when the lights were the brightest.
Ah, but then four seasons after he left, the Chiefs blew a double digit lead in the playoffs, and so therefore, uh, Ari Gold for le epic win or something???
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:50 PM 03-23-2022
Stop with the logic. You're gonna hurt some people.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:52 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I think yall got robbed personally . Should have got 2 first rounders atleast because the 1st you got is damn near a 2nd rounder.
Vegas dropped our SB odds all the way from +800 to +850. In other words: they don’t even care Ty is gone.

Should I trust professional oddsmakers with real money on the line....or a Fade goofball on a message board?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 40
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up