ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 40
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:38 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Archiving, for the next time the biggest weepy-titty-baby on CP starts weeping about something again eventually.

And FTR, I'm not 'crying' about the attacks of the past. But I am pointing out how wrong they were in their assessment, and how hypocritically many of them have shifted metrics now that it's not all sunshine and roses in their paradigm.
The ironic part is that it IS sunshine and roses... everyone knows how a salary cap works and that if you pay your amazing QB stupid money, you can't pay other guys stupid money as well.

And every time you point out the apparent dumpster fire that is the Chiefs overall team, I point out the AFCCGs and SB appearances and SB win.

Nobody worth reading ever said the Chiefs would win every SB until Mahomes retires or there wouldn't be struggled to resign players, etc... none of that was ever a thing, and another ironic thing is it's actually you moving the goalposts due to your way of exaggerating things to impossible extremes.

The whole reason you give a franchise QB stupid money is because you want to be part of the SB conversion most years... and they've done that every year so far.

This IS the sunshine and roses, which doesn't mean there won't be shitty days... if you can't enjoy this ride despite not winning the SB every year, that doesn't make other people wrong, it just makes you miserable.
[Reply]
kstater 01:40 PM 03-23-2022
NFL is a QB league. So 1st until proven otherwise. It's a big loss. But not crippling.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:40 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
With a top 5 defense.

We are about to witness one of the most disappointing, "meh" teams of the Reid era.

You will all be checked out by November.
We're steering into the skid of all of our coaching staff's shortcomings.

Turnover on D, holding onto high-priced disappointments.
Losing weapons on O because they were high-priced too.
Run blocking talent to maul, but no impulse to run the ball.

Now our biggest weapon outside QB is also our oldest weapon with the most miles.

Best scenario, they've learned from their past and have a plan to do everything over, except right.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:57 PM 03-23-2022
Good fucking God. This is probably the best deal for Chiefs especially for making it a Dynasty with Patrick. We vastly needed the youth movement and it's going to pay off.

How'd the Herschel Walker deal turn out for the Cowboys? This is going pay off and we can get rid of high cost FA and we can develop our own guys and if they want to leave well ~ bye

I hate to use the Patriots but this is exactly what Bill Bilichick would do because he wasn't going over pay someone and he would develop talent in the draft playing them during the season getting them ready for playoffs.

Yes initially it stings to lose a caliber WR like Tyreek Hill but he actually cost us some games because he is short and tipped balls that hand gifted interceptions. I still love him but he isn't going be a threat to us going to Miami holy shit what a stinker organization and he isn't going be happy not having a quarterback that gets him the ball in timing.

Tyreek production will go down in Miami. Chiefs have opportunity to get a stud WR and revamp our Defensive line and that includes a pass rusher.

I'm fucking stoked for the picks we get. Hate to see Tyreek leave but I'm into winning championships and want guys who want to be here to be apart of that.

I think it's career suicide for Tyreek but this is good for Chiefs we can have cap money to negotiate with Orlando Brown and I think Chiefs value Orlando Brown more than Tyreek because it's a lot harder find a mauler stud LT like Orlando Brown than a nifty WR.

Youth gone wild is going be the theme of this team. Our division rivals all got old and desperate and gave up much draft stock so they are going have to pay those over priced FA or trades they got. I just don't see this being a down year Patick is too competitive and under Andy Reid when have we had a losing season? I think it's been a while. 5th most winning-est coach and the only active Coach that has more wins is Bill*Billichick.

FUCK THEY DOUBTERS WE GOT THIS WE WILL STILL COME OUT ON TOP

Our offensive line is going blow defenses up. I can't wait for Trey Smith pancake K Mack it's going happen and it's going be glorious.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:01 PM 03-23-2022
Why am I not surprised #reerunedcomochiefsfan started this thread. What a reeruned pussy
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:06 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
We'll still crush Vegas, but at best split with the other two. Likely to get beat a lot next year.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
carcosa 02:07 PM 03-23-2022
People viciously attacked me. My characterization of the Chiefs as the cast of Entourage was on point.

A middle of the pack to lower TEAM with a cheat code at QB.

But that's what fans clamored for, because building a TEAM fell short.

Well, it's inarguably that now. . . . Vinny Chase and a shitload of Turtles ubering it around. . . Hope Medillin is a BLOCKBUSTER!!
More tryhard bullshit from the king of tryhard bullshit. OH YEEEEAHHHH!!!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:08 PM 03-23-2022
People viciously attacked me. My characterization of the Chiefs as the cast of Entourage was on point.

A middle of the pack to lower TEAM with a cheat code at QB.

But that's what fans clamored for, because building a TEAM fell short.

Well, it's inarguably that now. . . . Vinny Chase and a shitload of Turtles ubering it around. . . Hope Medillin is a BLOCKBUSTER!!
:-)
[Reply]
jettio 02:10 PM 03-23-2022
Chiefs are 6 consecutive AFC West champs after Broncos won 5 in a row after the 2010 Chiefs somehow won the division.

Chargers and Raiders have not won the division since 2009 Chargers and 2002 Raiders.

Next season does not kickoff until September.

Seems like not enough information to rank teams before the draft and end of free agency and training camp.

I suppose it would be interesting to see how the betting lines on futures results trend.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:11 PM 03-23-2022
This might be our toughest year yet for a long time but it's going pay off huge down the line. Denver Raiders and Chargers think they got one up on us but they all have false hope because the players they acquired are really on one year deals that they traded for and are going want to get paid lots of money plus they all gave up premium draft picks so pretty much after this year they will go down hill fast and we will have youthful energetic guys making plays. Look at Bolton and Gay they out performed Hitchens and Frank Clark.

Yes this year maybe a bump in the road but worth it when we can have success for lots of years and championships.

Coach Reid teams are resilient and go on long winning streaks.

I like how our rivals got their hopes up and putting us down this will make it way more fun beating them. We may split a couple but I still think we will continue our streak beating Denver 14th and 15th time. Russell Wilson is a shell of himself even though he can still play. I don't see his heart into it and when it gets cold in Denver or December in Kansas City he won't like getting hit.
[Reply]
SixAlpha 02:11 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
When was the last time the Raiders won the season series with the Chiefs? I really can’t remember it. This isn’t madden. Players don’t go to another team and carry their rating with them. We will see how this works out! Can’t wait.!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:11 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, and they were one OT possession away from another SB appearance.

I'm not putting on rose colored glasses for the trade... of course it sucks and it's probably the last thing the Chiefs wanted to do this offseason.

I'll personally take the trade off of winning a SB and being in the conversation most years over winning 10 or 11 games and then hoping in one hand and shitting in the other to see which one fills up first.

I'd much rather see this kind of tough decision than deciding which OT to take in this year's draft.

Your whole hyperbole shtick of being viciously attacked is just so fucking old because you're no more right today than you have been ever on the topic.... if the recent past isn't good enough, then stop watching football or watch another team.

The constant impending doom on this board for the unknowns of the future makes this fanbase look so fucking stupid.... yeah, today sucks. Can we maybe not extrapolate every second of the day into the infinite future like it's already written in stone, for apparently the sake of wanting to constantly have something to bitch about?

I dunno, just a thought.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:16 PM 03-23-2022
Archiving, for the next time the biggest weepy-titty-baby on CP starts weeping about something again eventually.
If I ever make a post about how everyone here "viciously attacked me", you have my permission to call me a weep-titty-baby. Until then, which will be never, stop being a drama queen.

Originally Posted by :
And FTR, I'm not 'crying' about the attacks of the past. But I am pointing out how wrong they were in their assessment, and how hypocritically many of them have shifted metrics now that it's not all sunshine and roses in their paradigm.
Yeah, but you were an Alex Smith apologist so you were no more right than those guys.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:21 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
This might be our toughest year yet for a long time but it's going pay off huge down the line. Denver Raiders and Chargers think they got one up on us but they all have false hope because the players they acquired are really on one year deals that they traded for and are going want to get paid lots of money plus they all gave up premium draft picks so pretty much after this year they will go down hill fast and we will have youthful energetic guys making plays. Look at Bolton and Gay they out performed Hitchens and Frank Clark.

Yes this year maybe a bump in the road but worth it when we can have success for lots of years and championships.

Coach Reid teams are resilient and go on long winning streaks.

I like how our rivals got their hopes up and putting us down this will make it way more fun beating them. We may split a couple but I still think we will continue our streak beating Denver 14th and 15th time. Russell Wilson is a shell of himself even though he can still play. I don't see his heart into it and when it gets cold in Denver or December in Kansas City he won't like getting hit.
One-year proposition, if any of those division rivals win a SB that will be total vindication and reason to sit back in the lawn chair and luxuriate in their complete success for a while, by [revised] CP standards.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:22 PM 03-23-2022

Ok but for real, where did you get the epic idea to compare a sports team to an HBO show?? Was it a Bill Simmons column from 2005????
[Reply]
Page 6 of 40
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up