ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2158 of 2687
« First < 1158165820582108214821542155215621572158 21592160216121622168220822582658 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:23 AM 01-21-2022
Chiefs fans need to be LIGHTING UP that cold takes Twitter account on Monday.

That's the problem with media these days. It's one thing to say dumb shit for ratings, and for the sake of being different, but no one is ever held accountable; they never get called on their shit. Remember when the Pats were bound for the SB? Mac Jones was the next Brady? The Colts were the team no one wanted to face? Kyler Murray was the next great QB? blah blah blah.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:49 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Chiefs fans need to be LIGHTING UP that cold takes Twitter account on Monday.

That's the problem with media these days. It's one thing to say dumb shit for ratings, and for the sake of being different, but no one is ever held accountable; they never get called on their shit. Remember when the Pats were bound for the SB? Mac Jones was the next Brady? The Colts were the team no one wanted to face? Kyler Murray was the next great QB? blah blah blah.
When the Colts lost to the Jags and missed the playoffs, all anybody talked about was "buh buh buh Carson Wentz."

How about you do some introspective reflection and look back at your "DEEFENCE N RUNNING GAME" cold take? This shit was fucking obvious and inevitable from the very start.

And yet everybody the day after was like, "WHAT A SHOCK THE COLTS DON'T HAVE A REAL QB AND THEY LOST!!!"

Maybe it's not the Colts or Wentz. Maybe it's your dumb asses who still think defense and running the ball alone still wins Super Bowls.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:25 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Not true. They were doing it last season too.
Yep.

The NFL media are front runners. They're always looking for the next big thing. If it's not Allen, it's Herbert or Burrow. They're trying to drum up interest in the future of the league because quite frankly, talking about the Chiefs all the time is pretty boring to the rest of the country. Midwest bumpkins and all that.

It is what it is. Embrace it and revel in it when we win on Sunday.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:57 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Jerrick McKinnon made a big difference against those 2-high looks. He has the explosion necessary to find space before the safeties can crash. Additionally, the screen game just worked significantly better with him in.

He's the Cover 2 killer we've been looking for in a lot of ways. They can't just keep those safeties deep if he's a threat to make a guy miss and take it 25 yards on a simple swing pass.

At the very least he presents a credible threat that will keep them honest.

Yeah I feel pretty good about this game anyhow, but if McKinnon plays like he did last week we’ll kick their asses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 10:58 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It's a little disappointing to see Chris Simms on this list. I thought he was more intelligent than that.

Yeah I had the same thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 AM 01-21-2022
that smile at the end :-)

@hudsononeill15 @ClayWendler can we clip this into the next video after Mahomes goes nuclear Sunday?? pic.twitter.com/pgXdKgbQJR

— Playoff Patrick (@69_SB_champs) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:44 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Cassel is a good guy.

Bowe is just a dumbass who probably didn't even mean it as a slight. If he'd have just said imagine if I had Mahomes, it would have been fine. But then he tried to include Cassel to not slight him, and just made it worse.
EFF Casshole forever.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:50 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
that smile at the end :-)

Do these reporters not, I dunno, write their questions down and then try reading them in a mirror or something before the presser?

Like - how did he think a 30 second question that wasn't really a question was going to be answered? Lord that was awful.

I gotta assume it was Teicher. Take a class or something, man. That's just terrible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:55 AM 01-21-2022
i was a good question, asked poorly, because it's unPC to ask "do you have a fuck you mentality?"

his answer was PC and great though
[Reply]
KC Hawks 11:58 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Do these reporters not, I dunno, write their questions down and then try reading them in a mirror or something before the presser?

Like - how did he think a 30 second question that wasn't really a question was going to be answered? Lord that was awful.

I gotta assume it was Teicher. Take a class or something, man. That's just terrible.
It was Petro. He always asks these long, meandering questions that he editorializes.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:25 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Just updating the list

Eric Mangini, Kyle Brandt, Mike Florio and Chris Simms are all picking the Bills.

And

Dan Orlovsky= "If Allen beats Mahomes he will become the main man In the AFC and the conference will run through him now".

Also 7 out of 10 media folks picked Bills in the NFL preview video.

The whole world will be against us on sunday yall smh...and if we win going away like last year it's gonna be very interesting to hear the excuses.
Update

Mina Kimes= "trusts Josh Allen more than Mahomes in the playoffs"

Peter King and Paul Burmeister are both on the Bills

Sam Acho= "Picking the bills, Josh Allen is the better QB"

Greeny= "I don't like the Bills...I LOVE THE BILLS in this game"

Stephen A Smith picks the Bills

Dan Graziano picks the Bills too

ESPN are all in on the Bills and have literally only had ONE GUY (Rob Ninkovich) pick the Chiefs...ONE in the entire network.

Also you can tell who the media are pushing for when you see two Bills players (Edmunds and Sanders) have interviews on NFL network and Fox Sports this week and no Chiefs players got interviewed at all.

The only guy who has picked the chiefs which is surprising is Colin Cowherd. Also most NFL betting shows are on the Chiefs heavily.

The crying that will take place on monday if we win would be epic.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:32 PM 01-21-2022
Everyone picking the Bills isn't good. League will want the Bills to pimp up another young QB like they are Burrow.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:33 PM 01-21-2022
I'm interested to see how Mahomes mocks Josh Allen and the Bills once we blow them out.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:35 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Everyone picking the Bills isn't good. League will want the Bills to pimp up another young QB like they are Burrow.
most pundits tend to be wrong so to me that is good.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:29 PM 01-21-2022
Old school

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 2158 of 2687
« First < 1158165820582108214821542155215621572158 21592160216121622168220822582658 > Last »
Up