ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Jerrion Ealy
RunKC 08:39 AM 05-08-2022
Anyone checked this kid out? Smaller RB but very versatile. Had at least 5 YPC or better in the SEC. It’s crazy to me that this kid was running through and breaking tackles of SEC defenders at 5’8” 190 lbs.

Found it interesting that the Chiefs have him listed as a RB/WR in their team minicamp. He’s a really slippery strong back who can really catch the ball (PFF 2nd highest receiving grade of any draft eligible back). Good vision, overall weapon hard nosed player. 3X All-SEC performer. Ran a 4.43 at his pro day.

Looked at some ole miss boards and they loved him.

Former 5 ⭐️ - Jerrion Ealy has a legit shot at making the final 53 in KC as an UDFA pic.twitter.com/kEheb5tZ08

— 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝙻𝚎𝚎𝚑𝚢 (@DoOrDieNasty) May 4, 2022

Jerrion Ealy is the slipperiest back in the #NFLDraft and the Kansas City Chiefs got him without even drafting him 🤧pic.twitter.com/HWcCaAj9ZL

— Grayson Weir (@GsonJW) May 1, 2022

[Reply]
Buehler445 04:50 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If he ever becomes a star in the NFL, people are going to turn that screwdriver quote of his into a meme :-)
LOL.

I'm impressed that he knew the difference between a phillips and flat.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:51 PM 05-23-2022
I really hope this cat works out. He looks like the pain in the ass player that Reid seemed to murder people with in Philly.

He's UDFA, so no expectations, but I hope he rapes bitches, especially in the division.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:55 PM 05-23-2022
Reid definitely has a type when it comes to his running backs. I can't think of anyone outside of Mike Shanahan that ever got more out of late round and UDRFA running backs than Reid.

Oh, if only Jamaal Charles could have been at his prime in this offense....
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:57 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Reid definitely has a type when it comes to his running backs. I can't think of anyone outside of Mike Shanahan that ever got more out of late round and UDRFA running backs than Reid.

Oh, if only Jamaal Charles could have been at his prime in this offense....
Remember the 0 WR touchdown year with Alex? And Jamaal was almost washed.

With Alex Smith.

And 0 WR TDs.

It would have been pure insanity.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:02 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Remember the 0 WR touchdown year with Alex? And Jamaal was almost washed.

With Alex Smith.

And 0 WR TDs.

It would have been pure insanity.
I don't remember any of that. Now neither do you.

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05-23-2022, 09:25 PM
This message has been deleted by JohnnyHammersticks. Reason: wrong thread
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up