ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What??? No Official Royals take the ALC division lead rep thread???
ptlyon 07:56 AM 04-14-2024
Wtf gentlemen? The Royals started the season with no hope and despair and are now leading the division! Rep and rejoice my short peckered friends!
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:48 AM 04-14-2024
This is shocking to say the least. Awesome news! Go Royals!:-)
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:00 AM 04-14-2024
EPIC thread!! I’m just here for teh wins!!!
[Reply]
threebag 11:19 AM 04-14-2024
10-5

LFG!!!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:30 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Lulz
Good Lord, you are on the wrong side of every rivalry.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:37 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Royals have won the WS more recently than the Cards. Lulz.
Royals are also located in KC which is practically utopia. stlolol what a dump.

Cards fans are falling apart. They just can't fathom the doldrums of winning 80ish games a year while being ran like dogshit.

Royals will win a WS before Ferguson does.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:49 AM 04-14-2024
This thread will go into the HOF if it gets 150,000 posts!
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:51 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
After 1 game about 50 people here already tossed in the towel in typical "Overreaction Planet" fashion.
Believe what your eyes tell you, not what your heart feels.

Nearly all of us and at a minimum a vast majority has seen this team in the Keller, Duffy, and Ventura era.

Another big chunk have watched the Meche, Suppan, Appier periods.

And the old farts like me have had to endure Runelvys Hernández, Scott Elarton.

We ALL know the difference between a really bad team, an average team, an over achiever, an under achiever, a good and great team.

At this point, if you don't realize that this 2024 Royals team is average at best and trending down, you need to remove your homer goggles.

I love our team and have spent 53 years rooting for them when it was hard as hell to do and I didn't have other fans to console me after all the loses. I grew up in NJ. There were no Royals fans that I knew.

Ventura and the World Series delivered incredible joy and pride.

Now after 2 World Series appearances and non-stop winning we have hit an off decade. It's easy to do in MLB and we lasted longer than most small market teams do winning all the time.

Many of you see it but have remained overly optimistic. God Bless your devotion. I did that already for 50 years and now I can be much more realistic after the WS wins.

Do yourself a favor and be honest with yourself. You see it, you feel it and you know it.

This team has no chance in the playoffs. Don't try to tell me anything can happen, because it really doesn't. Yeah, a neat play here or there or maybe a win against a shit team but even now that is unlikely.

This team is burnt out. Since Spring Training not a fucking thing has improved and in some cases has gotten worse: Outfielders and pitching in particular.

When your top two stars are fucking up and look like they need a month off to rest, you know you are in trouble.

I pray everyone stays healthy, we shut this shit show of a season down, rest our franchise SS before he gets injured or killed. The dude was running for his LIFE on the bases all day and our hitting has also gone backwards.

We have a great young defense, can focus on pitching for draft and signing FAs to rebound in 2025.

From coaching, to base running issues to pitching, this has been a brutally ugly season.

Time to turn the page on 2024 and get our shit fixed ASAP cause it ain't gonna change in 2024.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:52 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Royals are also located in KC which is practically utopia. stlolol what a dump.

Cards fans are falling apart. They just can't fathom the doldrums of winning 80ish games a year while being ran like dogshit.

Royals will win a WS before Ferguson does.
Cards haven’t been the sane since they were caught hacking the Astros.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:02 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by :
This team is burnt out. Since Spring Training not a fucking thing has improved and in some cases has gotten worse: Outfielders and pitching in particular.
:-) WTF?
[Reply]
Pablo 02:57 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
:-) WTF?
It's some cross thread humor, bud.

And it's really well done once you get it.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:58 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's some cross thread humor, bud.

And it's really well done once you get it.
Oh Ok, my bad. I'll have to reread the thread.

Edit: Yeah I see it now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:06 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Royals have won the WS more recently than the Cards. Lulz.
And? Mo should be fired. If it's not the Chiefs I reeeeeeally don't give much of a shit anyway
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:27 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Looking promising. I'm still afraid they'll hurt me again.
At least you've got the Chiefs!

Oh.... Shit, sorry.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:01 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Believe what your eyes tell you, not what your heart feels.

Nearly all of us and at a minimum a vast majority has seen this team in the Keller, Duffy, and Ventura era.

Another big chunk have watched the Meche, Suppan, Appier periods.

And the old farts like me have had to endure Runelvys Hernández, Scott Elarton.

We ALL know the difference between a really bad team, an average team, an over achiever, an under achiever, a good and great team.

At this point, if you don't realize that this 2024 Royals team is average at best and trending down, you need to remove your homer goggles.

I love our team and have spent 53 years rooting for them when it was hard as hell to do and I didn't have other fans to console me after all the loses. I grew up in NJ. There were no Royals fans that I knew.

Ventura and the World Series delivered incredible joy and pride.

Now after 2 World Series appearances and non-stop winning we have hit an off decade. It's easy to do in MLB and we lasted longer than most small market teams do winning all the time.

Many of you see it but have remained overly optimistic. God Bless your devotion. I did that already for 50 years and now I can be much more realistic after the WS wins.

Do yourself a favor and be honest with yourself. You see it, you feel it and you know it.

This team has no chance in the playoffs. Don't try to tell me anything can happen, because it really doesn't. Yeah, a neat play here or there or maybe a win against a shit team but even now that is unlikely.

This team is burnt out. Since Spring Training not a ****ing thing has improved and in some cases has gotten worse: Outfielders and pitching in particular.

When your top two stars are ****ing up and look like they need a month off to rest, you know you are in trouble.

I pray everyone stays healthy, we shut this shit show of a season down, rest our franchise SS before he gets injured or killed. The dude was running for his LIFE on the bases all day and our hitting has also gone backwards.

We have a great young defense, can focus on pitching for draft and signing FAs to rebound in 2025.

From coaching, to base running issues to pitching, this has been a brutally ugly season.

Time to turn the page on 2024 and get our shit fixed ASAP cause it ain't gonna change in 2024.
This is all sounds and reads vaguely familiar. Let me see if I can place it? :-):-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:39 PM 04-14-2024
Way to jinx it dumbass
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up