Page 571 of 934
« First < 71471521561567568569570571 572573574575581621671 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I almost paper-handed GME today. I had a stop loss set and everything. Canceled it right before it would have hit then it started to recover and ended the day on an upward trend.
I'll buy in at 125 :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:34 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Eff it, I am making a small dice roll. Sold one share of AMZN and bought 30,000 of Alternate Systems, ALYI. Start-up electronic motorcycle company that is funding itself by selling crypto tokens. If there's not a more 2021 stonk than that. I don't know what is. STONKS!
Good choice. I'm in ALYI. Have been since it was .01 in December. I've averaged up since then, it am currently sitting with 111,000 shares. They have a lot of good things going and will be delivering bikes in June. My price target is at least $1.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:22 PM 03-16-2021
My next play is UWMC. Get on now if you want to make fat stacks. I didn't write this DD but did research the company and verify the claims for about 3 hours this afternoon, all checks out.

Originally Posted by :
-Largest wholesale mortgage lender in America.

-Going to be included in the Russell 1000 & 3000 as early as 3/21.

-They use and own their own proprietary software and system. They're the quickest at approving and closing loans in the market and hold this as a key competitive differentiator over their competitors.

-They've grown 545% this year alone with earnings forecasted to grow 4.83% per year. Market Cap: 13.4B.

-They're heavily undervalued. Currently around $8.50/share; the fair value analysis is between $19.34 - $40.00.

-Total outstanding shares is 1.61 Billion. Only 90.23 Million give or take is publicly traded. The remainder is institutionally owned. In short, only a fraction of the shares of the company are available for trading, that being 90.23 million.

-Short interest is very high. Over the last 2 weeks, the short interest volume % has been between 28% - 31%. The latest short interest information from general market analysis companies are dated as of 02/26/2021, the most recent information for March isn't available yet. Short borrow rate fee is at 8.43% give or take. Don't forget this stock had a dividend payout on 03/09/2021 which is high at 4.82% (The shorts must cover that as well), so the potential for a short squeeze or gamma squeeze is very plausible.

-Major market analyst rate $UWMC as a buy. UWMC insiders have bought more shares then sold in the past 3 months.

This is both a good short-term and long-term play. You can invest in this company for the possible short squeeze/gamma squeeze or for the long-term growth and for it to reach it's actual fair value, which, if you buy in now you should be in for a nice ride. Plus, it has a dividend of 4.82%, or $0.10 per share quarterly if you care about that sort of thing.
On top of all this UWM recently announced an ultimatum barring broker shops from working with Rocket and Fairway. 10k agreed, only 400 did not.

If that's not enough, check this out.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:54 PM 03-16-2021
I moved my ZOM trailing stop yesterday from 5 to 10%. Mainly so it wouldn't take me out too quick so today it drops 10% and takes me out. This evening after I got home and noticed the Nasdaq has a flash sell I said **** it and sold EVERYTHING except AMC. About 40 stocks I dumped. Tesla included. I had about 40 total stonks I was trying to keep up with and I felt out of touch with too much of my portfolio.

Now I'll have a shit load of dry powder settled for Fridays witching day.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:05 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I moved my ZOM trailing stop yesterday from 5 to 10%. Mainly so it wouldn't take me out too quick so today it drops 10% and takes me out. This evening after I got home and noticed the Nasdaq has a flash sell I said **** it and sold EVERYTHING except AMC. About 40 stocks I dumped. Tesla included. I had about 40 total stonks I was trying to keep up with and I felt out of touch with too much of my portfolio.

I've been slowly liquidating for the past few weeks as soon as something becomes even slightly profitable. I'm tired of trying to keep up with 15+ stocks, once I get down to 5 or less I'm going to keep it that way. Just in the last three days I've gotten out of DNN, BB, and EBON. I may dump ABML tomorrow for a small loss, I'm tired of waiting for it to do something.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:20 PM 03-16-2021

Nasdaq had a flash sell?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:28 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Nasdaq had a flash sell?
Nearly every stonk In my portfolio did.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:29 PM 03-16-2021
Reports coming in of AMC theaters being jam packed.

WE GON RIDE
[Reply]
lewdog 08:01 PM 03-16-2021
Nearly every stonk In my portfolio did.
Panic selling!!!
[Reply]
neech 08:38 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Reports coming in of AMC theaters being jam packed.

WE GON RIDE
I’ll see it to believe it.

MTG what are your reddit resources saying?

That website over there is a jumbled mess of confusion and with memes galore
I can only peruse it for a half hour or so before I get out of there.
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:54 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by neech:

Reddit is a big pain in the ass to read sometimes. Basically with AMC I think the big play here has to do with the new DTCC rule change that went into effect on March 5th. It implies that now clearing houses can demand payment on shares that were loaned out almost immediately. This new change takes place 10 business days after the 5th. So, that would be Friday, March 19th. What a lot of people are speculating is that HF's have been playing with fire and have failed to deliver on potentially millions of shares that they have been shorting. With the quadruple witching, and the new DTCC change that "could" take place this Friday, a LOT of people are speculating it could be the catalyst that kicks off a squeeze for AMC and also GME that could skyrocket.
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:02 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by neech:

Reddit isn't my only resource but they're just as bullish as ever. Today's dip didn't faze anyone. I don't like putting dates on anything stock related because nobody truly knows what's going to happen or when, but this Friday could be very interesting.
[Reply]
neech 09:15 PM 03-16-2021
Thanks gentlemen.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:58 AM 03-17-2021
GME inversing the market again and so far now AMC is too. Taking on trend characteristics of GME is great for AMC.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:05 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
GME inversing the market again and so far now AMC is too. Taking on trend characteristics of GME is great for AMC.
You posted this, and it drops..... :-)
[Reply]
Page 571 of 934
« First < 71471521561567568569570571 572573574575581621671 > Last »
Up