ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 72
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
TEX 07:18 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
I think you’re overestimating them.

They have scored 30 less points than the Bills and have given up 50 more than the Bills have. Their last 5 wins have come against teams with a combined 15-39 record.

They’re the 2020 Steelers and I think there is a good chance they lose 2 of their next 3 (San Fran, Chargers, Bills).
He's not overestimating them. They are perhaps the most complete team in the league. Even if they lose 3, they're still very dangerous and will be a tough draw in the playoffs. I picked them to win that division before the season, and I'm sticking with that prediction. They are very good with Tua at QB.
[Reply]
philfree 07:20 PM 11-28-2022
Miami has a tough three game road stint starting this week. 9ers, Chargers and Bills.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:34 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
Miami has a tough three game road stint starting this week. 9ers, Chargers and Bills.
Exactly, and they’ll be missing their starting LT for all of them. Won’t be an easy task.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:42 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
Yeah, should at least provide a bit more of an apples-to-apples comparison than stringing together wins against the Browns, Texans, Bears, Lions, and Steelers, and all the fake hype those games tend to bring..... looking forward to decent competition for the first time in two months to get a better understanding if they're true September champions or maybe something more (of course won't know for sure until the games really matter).
[Reply]
philfree 07:43 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Exactly, and they’ll be missing their starting LT for all of them. Won’t be an easy task.
Back-to-back road trips to the left coast has to be tough for a Miami team.
[Reply]
philfree 07:45 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, should at least provide a bit more of an apples-to-apples comparison than stringing together wins against the Browns, Texans, Bears, Lions, and Steelers, and all the fake hype those games tend to bring..... looking forward to decent competition for the first time in two months to get a better understanding if they're true September champions or maybe something more (of course won't know for sure until the games really matter).
There's some real intrigue here and it's going to be fun to see what happens.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:47 PM 11-28-2022
I think you’re overestimating them.

They have scored 30 less points than the Bills and have given up 50 more than the Bills have. Their last 5 wins have come against teams with a combined 15-39 record.

They’re the 2020 Steelers and I think there is a good chance they lose 2 of their next 3 (San Fran, Chargers, Bills).

Feeling good about Thursday?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:51 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I guarantee a win vs the bungles Joe Namath style

Oh where art thou Nostradumbass?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:10 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
He's not overestimating them. They are perhaps the most complete team in the league. Even if they lose 3, they're still very dangerous and will be a tough draw in the playoffs. I picked them to win that division before the season, and I'm sticking with that prediction. They are very good with Tua at QB.
Okay we can agree to disagree.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:11 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Feeling good about Thursday?
No i’m not.

Bills have a lot of injuries, and now an illness has a dozen of our players out of practice.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:12 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well said.

Miami’s last win against a team with a winning record was in SEPTEMBER.

That’s pretty wild.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 11-28-2022
No i’m not.

Bills have a lot of injuries, and now an illness has a dozen of our players out of practice.
what's the dion dawkins sitch
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:19 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what's the dion dawkins sitch
Missed practice today so not a great sign. If he doesn’t practice tomorrow then he’s probably out.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:20 PM 11-28-2022
No i’m not.

Excuses already lined up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM 11-28-2022
Well said.

Miami’s last win against a team with a winning record was in SEPTEMBER.

That’s pretty wild.
Well said.

Buffalo's last win against a team with a winning record was in OCTOBER.

That's pretty wild.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 72
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up