ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 390 of 435
« First < 290340380386387388389390 391392393394400 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
O.city 08:59 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
For Frank Clark? Yeah.

I mean for any other player you'd give that kind of money to and trade that much capital for, it would've been considered a pretty ordinary half. Which really just serves to demonstrate how badly we missed. That was the kind of performance we should be getting EVERY half from the guy.

He was present - which is more than we can usually say. He had a nice play where he really collapsed the edge on a rush. The half sack was decent enough as well but nothing special - but he showed sustained effort and that's commendable....for him, anyway.

We talked about this waaaaaaay back in his first season. Those flashes where he actually plays decent football at this point demonstrate more than anything just how...uh...NOT decent he plays the other 90% of the time he's on the field.

But yeah, he played like a good player for a half. He wasn't Crosby out there, but he probably played at a similar level to Chandler Jones. And that's definitely worth having around.

He won't do it again for another 6 weeks or so...
That's kinda what I thought. Kinda like my marriage, set the bar low so you can trip over it from time to time.

It's ok, in a few weeks when Brian Burns is terrorizing T's here, we'll be fine.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:53 AM 10-12-2022
Kohl's needs to open a popup store inside Arrowhead for Frank
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:20 AM 10-13-2022
Dude’s always out sick

The Chiefs say Frank Clark (illness) & Rashad Fenton (hamstring spam) are not expected to practice today.

Dave Toub said Harrison Butker (sprained left ankle) is back to his usual three-step kicking for field goals, which he did in yesterday's practice.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 13, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:48 AM 10-13-2022
Just release him with an injury designation and take whatever cap hit comes of it.
[Reply]
-King- 11:54 AM 10-13-2022
Even with players that you might not like like OBJ, you can justify why they brought them back/wanted to re-sign them...but there's basically no logic to why we brought Clark back. I don't get it. Even production aside, how many times can a guy get ill before you just accept that that's just who he is? Did they really buy into the whole alcohol and diet was the reason for him constantly being ill?
[Reply]
O.city 12:00 PM 10-13-2022
It makes no god damn sense.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:07 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Even with players that you might not like like OBJ, you can justify why they brought them back/wanted to re-sign them...but there's basically no logic to why we brought Clark back. I don't get it. Even production aside, how many times can a guy get ill before you just accept that that's just who he is? Did they really buy into the whole alcohol and diet was the reason for him constantly being ill?
Because it was a no-brainer.

It cost more to release him than it did to keep him. Arrowhead Pride said so.
[Reply]
In58men 12:26 PM 10-13-2022
Y’all overreact when he misses practice. Like I said over and over, Chiefs obviously know about his stomach issues and they still resigned him. Everyone becomes a doctor when he misses lol.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:30 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Because it was a no-brainer.

It cost more to release him than it did to keep him. Arrowhead Pride said so.
Great plan, now we have to eat a pile of dead cap money next year when we could have just been done with him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:31 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Great plan, now we have to eat a pile of dead cap money next year when we could have just been done with him.
Whaaaaaaaaaa?

Why didn't anyone mention that this off-season? Dafuq is going on here!?!
[Reply]
JPH83 01:10 PM 10-13-2022
He's f***ing terrible. I don't like disliking Chiefs players but every time I see what we pay him and the absolute atrocity that he produces each week my blood boils. He isn't just bad, he's a giant liability. Cannot wait for him to f**k off.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:12 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
He's f***ing terrible. I don't like disliking Chiefs players but every time I see what we pay him and the absolute atrocity that he produces each week my blood boils. He isn't just bad, he's a giant liability. Cannot wait for him to f**k off.
That liability was on full display Monday night. He was actually playing well before he got the shits again. And then he's just...gone.

The greatest ability in the NFL is availability.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:49 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Seriously - watch him walk.

Just...watch.

Watch that guy with his fucking practices 'swagger' as he's heading slowly back to the huddle or meandering back to the line.

I never thought I could dislike him more until I saw it. And now I can't unsee it. That guy truly thinks he's billy badass out there.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:01 PM 10-13-2022
It was a real shame to see his health come into play again because he was having a very good first half against LV.

Let’s see how the year plays out, but his health is not to be counted on.
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:03 PM 10-13-2022
I don't care how ill he might be during the week as long as he shows up and shows out getting all ill on the opposition
[Reply]
Page 390 of 435
« First < 290340380386387388389390 391392393394400 > Last »
Up