ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 372 of 435
« First < 272322362368369370371372 373374375376382422 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:58 AM 09-12-2022
Ingram had a TD yesterday. Miss that guy already
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:59 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, what? Thats either outright wrong or PFF has two completely different sets of contradicting analysts. What i saw Jones was attributed with 5 pressures and Karlaftis 3.
These are all directly from the PFF website:
Danna: 6 hurries
Karlaftis: 5 hurries, 1 hit
Jones: 6 hurries
(Clark: 2 hurries)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:01 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
These are all directly from the PFF website:
Danna: 6 hurries
Karlaftis: 5 hurries, 1 hit
Jones: 6 hurries
(Clark: 2 hurries)
Bizzare. That completely contradicts their write up.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-1-...a-cardinals-21
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:05 AM 09-12-2022

You trust PFF??

PFF's highest-graded QBs in Week 1 so far

1. Josh Allen - 91.5
2. Kirk Cousins - 85.1
3. Ryan Tannehill - 81.1
4. Justin Herbert - 79.8
5. Jameis Winston - 79.6
6. Lamar Jackson - 76.8
6. Jalen Hurts - 76.8
8. Patrick Mahomes - 71.5
9. Tom Brady - 70.0
10. Davis Mills - 68.1

— Jarad Evans (@PFF_Jarad) September 12, 2022

[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:09 AM 09-12-2022

My suspicion is there are first and second reviews of the game and this was written before the final scores were out. As per:

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs tackle Orlando Brown Jr. allowed seven pressures on his way to an 18.5 pass-blocking grade on first review.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
You trust PFF??

Lolwut? You brought the stats to the thread
[Reply]
irafreak 11:18 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
He hasn't looked good for most of the time he's been here. This isn't anything new.
I wasn't implying anything other than maybe he can be better this year. I'm not counting on it. I got old watching guys run by as he struggled to disengage from the blocker.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:37 AM 09-12-2022
You trust PFF??

lol reading the comments to understand why they ranked Mahomes so low and apparently throws like the one to Skyy Moore are considered bad because they're "turnover worthy" (??). I guess they rank QBs lower if they throw into coverage? Regardless of the outcome? Like I didn't go to no big city j school but if you're lists puts Mahomes as the 8th QB and then you go and watch the actual performances they should at least be in the same universe.

in conclusion: lmao @ PFF
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:42 AM 09-12-2022
I can't be the only one who thinks Frank Clark runs like a fat duck.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:51 PM 09-12-2022
You trust PFF??

I mean, that's pretty ****ing ridiculous. I understand their methodology and attempts to quantify what QBs do, but their standard doesn't work here. I'd agree if they marked Cousins lower for throwing across his body into a tight window. That same metric shouldn't apply to Mahomes.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:09 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I can't be the only one who thinks Frank Clark runs like a fat duck.
The motherfucker is always flailing his arms too while he chases someone.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:17 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yeah, far more ignominious to have played a major role in our Super Bowl season and then fallen off than to have murdered your wife and then committed suicide on team property. Also definitely more ignominious than to have gotten drunk, slammed into a car while driving, disabled a child, all during Super Bowl week.

I’m not sure that term means what you think it does.
No he didn't and I'm not going to stop debunking this outright lie. I've posted this before in this thread and I will post it again.

There is literally not one sack that entire postseason from him that isn't caused by either the QB holding the ball way too long or where he's not benefitting from his teammates dominating on the D line.

Texans sack 1 - 3rd down/losing 14 with 3:07 left in the 1st quarter - this would be the best of the bunch if we don't fumble the punt and give it right back

Texans sack 2 - up 10 with 9:28 in the 3rd qtr, Watson runs around for an hour and finally gets knocked down. Coverage sack. Frank says thanks DBs!

Texan Sack 3 - Up 20 with 1:31 in the 4th qtr, 4th down. No one touches Frank off the edge and gets a sack

Titans sack - up 11 with 1:28 left in the 4th qtr. Frank actually beat the tackle by turning around, lays his back into the OTs chest and rolls off him, then catches Tanny. This one is all Frank and a really shitty play by the OT.

Super Bowl sack - They run a stunt and Frank is looping inside and is basically untouched because Chris Jones absolutely destroys the guy that is blocking him and the guy that would have blocked Frank. KPass also beats a double team to force Jimmy up into the the pocket right into Clark. Clark's the beneficiary of great play by his teammates. That's all he's done since he's been here.

Go back and watch the plays. We win those games even if we keep Houston.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:34 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No he didn't and I'm not going to stop debunking this outright lie. I've posted this before in this thread and I will post it again.

There is literally not one sack that entire postseason from him that isn't caused by either the QB holding the ball way too long or where he's not benefitting from his teammates dominating on the D line.

Texans sack 1 - 3rd down/losing 14 with 3:07 left in the 1st quarter - this would be the best of the bunch if we don't fumble the punt and give it right back

Texans sack 2 - up 10 with 9:28 in the 3rd qtr, Watson runs around for an hour and finally gets knocked down. Coverage sack. Frank says thanks DBs!

Texan Sack 3 - Up 20 with 1:31 in the 4th qtr, 4th down. No one touches Frank off the edge and gets a sack

Titans sack - up 11 with 1:28 left in the 4th qtr. Frank actually beat the tackle by turning around, lays his back into the OTs chest and rolls off him, then catches Tanny. This one is all Frank and a really shitty play by the OT.

Super Bowl sack - They run a stunt and Frank is looping inside and is basically untouched because Chris Jones absolutely destroys the guy that is blocking him and the guy that would have blocked Frank. KPass also beats a double team to force Jimmy up into the the pocket right into Clark. Clark's the beneficiary of great play by his teammates. That's all he's done since he's been here.

We would have won with Houston? This is some dumbass logic. Jesus
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:40 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We would have won with Houston? This is some dumbass logic. Jesus
I believe he's saying that any replacement level DE, including Justin Houston, would've been sufficient to produce what Frank Clark produced in that game and ultimately been enough to win the game.

Frank Clark was an afterthought in all those wins. Again, Daniel Sorensen made more key plays in that SB run than Frank Clark did. And the plays he made did more to change momentum to boot.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:51 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

I hate to agree with you but you are absolutely right.
[Reply]
Page 372 of 435
« First < 272322362368369370371372 373374375376382422 > Last »
Up