ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 359 of 435
« First < 259309349355356357358359 360361362363369409 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:08 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Bottom line is that Frank Clark was simply never good as Veach thought he was. He can 'try' all he wants but Frank Clark ****ing Sucks.
That's where I'm at. He's a physically limited player. He doesn't have the burst/get-off/bend to win with speed and he doesn't have the strength to win with power.

That being said, it is good to see that he seems to be working out this offseason. Hopefully he can play closer to 2019 Frank instead of 2021 Frank.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:12 AM 06-07-2022
I'm a little relieved at that workout video, because I was legit scared his stomach issue had just taken all his weight off. He seems to be in great shape, but I think everyone can agree that same level of fitness with about 25 more lbs of muscle would be better.

I mean, mass is half the equation.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:23 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
That's where I'm at. He's a physically limited player. He doesn't have the burst/get-off/bend to win with speed and he doesn't have the strength to win with power.

That being said, it is good to see that he seems to be working out this offseason. Hopefully he can play closer to 2019 Frank instead of 2021 Frank.
I mean ultimately my position has been that the Chiefs need a speed rusher opposite of Karlaftis.

If Clark dropping 40 pounds lets them line him out wider and cheat to make up for a lack of bend by simply having him try to beat the OT to the spot, maybe they can get something out of him. He's still long - maybe being 245 lbs and long-legged will allow him to actually find some explosion and be useful.

I mean he'll be a complete trainwreck at anything else he does, but maybe he can finally get after the passer a bit.

Still boggles my mind we brought this clown back.
[Reply]
-King- 12:41 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Good rule of thumb.
And yet, here you are, every single thread.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:52 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
And yet, here you are, every single thread.
I just can’t help myself when you say things as stupid as Clark isn’t clearly in better shape now than he was last offseason.
[Reply]
-King- 01:04 PM 06-07-2022
I just can’t help myself when you say things as stupid as Clark isn’t clearly in better shape now than he was last offseason.
Can you link me to the post where I said that?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 PM 06-07-2022
Can you link me to the post where I said that?
Your response when I said he was clearly in better shape than last year (which you bolded specifically):

If you say so.
The implication was clearly there that you disagreed, but here’s where you pretend otherwise.
[Reply]
threebag 01:14 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I don't give a shit about some random picture of him... my issue is the fact he hasn't participated in any of the OTA's to-date, despite the Chiefs giving him the most lucrative offseason workout bonus of any player in the NFL to attend these workouts.

And yes I know they are voluntary... but if your team is giving you the biggest $$$ offseason workout bonus in the league... take a hint.
He’s practicing taking plays off
[Reply]
-King- 01:15 PM 06-07-2022
Your response when I said he was clearly in better shape than last year (which you bolded specifically):

The implication was clearly there that you disagreed, but here’s where you pretend otherwise.

So it's not something I said? It's something you said that I just went along with? Cool.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:24 PM 06-07-2022
So it's not something I said? It's something you said that I just went along with? Cool.
You’re such a disingenuous bundle of sticks.

You didn’t “go along with it”. You were being a smart ass and obviously implying that he wasn’t clearly in better shape.

In no way were you agreeing with me. Anybody with half a brain knows what you meant by “if you say so”.

Originally Posted by :
Used to convey lack of agreement together with a refusal to enter into or continue an argument.

[Reply]
RunKC 01:44 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:

He was that guy in Seattle. It sucks bc that guy was legitimately good. In KC he has not been that guy

https://youtu.be/c3yKkXU2Uhw
[Reply]
-King- 02:12 PM 06-07-2022
You’re such a disingenuous bundle of sticks.

You didn’t “go along with it”. You were being a smart ass and obviously implying that he wasn’t clearly in better shape.

In no way were you agreeing with me. Anybody with half a brain knows what you meant by “if you say so”.
Do me a favor. Go back and read through my replies to you in this thread and tell me if you think I take you or anything you say seriously. I just go along and troll you these days because like you said, you can't even help yourself when it comes to my posts.

Anyways, frank Clark vs current day Wiz Khalifa. Who's stronger and more in shape?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:14 PM 06-07-2022
Do me a favor. Go back and read through my replies to you in this thread and tell me if you think I take you or anything you say seriously. I just go along and troll you these days because like you said, you can't even help yourself when it comes to my posts.

Anyways, frank Clark vs current day Wiz Khalifa. Who's stronger and more in shape?
Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
-King- 02:15 PM 06-07-2022
Tap out acknowledged.
Are you going to answer the question?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:55 AM 06-14-2022
Looks like no Frank Clark on day one of the mandatory minicamp:

Chiefs just concluded 1st of their 3 mandatory mini-camp practices. Frank Clark among those not in attendance. Rookie CBs Trent McDuffie and Joshua Williams left practice early accompanied by a trainer.

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) June 14, 2022

[Reply]
Page 359 of 435
« First < 259309349355356357358359 360361362363369409 > Last »
Up