ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 307 of 435
« First < 207257297303304305306307 308309310311317357407 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:00 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Rewatch that play.

They run a stunt and Frank is looping inside and is basically untouched because Chris Jones absolutely destroys the guy that is blocking him and the guy that would have blocked Frank. KPass also beats a double team to force Jimmy up into the the pocket right into Clark. Clark's the beneficiary of great play by his teammates. That's all he's done since he's been here.
He's an overpaid Grant Wistrom when he's healthy.

He's a motor player - when he's actually healthy he'll at least battle a bit and if someone else can flush the QB or if the secondary can give him 3-4 seconds to get there, he'll just keep plugging and eventually get the sack.

But he's not a true pass rusher. He doesn't do anything to speak of to win a rep. His technique isn't a plus, his athleticism is just fine, his strength is just fine. He grinds, but that's the best you can say for him. He doesn't win the rep as much as he just hopes enough of his teammates win theirs for him to clean up the mess.

And again - that's when he's at full health. The best version of him you'll get is a complementary player

This version doesn't belong on an NFL roster.
[Reply]
royr17 03:30 PM 09-25-2021
BTW Frank Clark is doubtful
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:39 PM 09-25-2021
I was not a fan of the Chiefs signing Clark. Most of these guys sign the deal of a lifetime and then begin the suck. Clark has the talent to not suck. His play sucks because he does not give a shit. He has the talent to be a game changer. The dude is not motivated and is a lazy POS. He is a liability 90% of the snaps because he does not give a shit. Christ, the guy lives his life exactly like that.
"Gotz my money so FO". Chiefs need to tell him to FO.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:42 PM 09-25-2021
Yeah this fuckheads already hurt, Sammy Watkins of the defense

Black Elvis needs to go overdose on his toilet
[Reply]
notorious 03:43 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by royr17:
BTW Frank Clark is doubtful
I'm doubtful of his ability.
[Reply]
notorious 03:44 PM 09-25-2021
I'm in the Clark fan club when it comes to his contribution to the SB run and win.

But damn, outside of that it's a VERY expensive, bleak abortion of production.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:46 PM 09-25-2021
Is this gonna be a Superbowl hangover year?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:48 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We’ll have a better idea about 3pm tomorrow
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:48 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I'm in the Clark fan club when it comes to his contribution to the SB run and win.

But damn, outside of that it's a VERY expensive, bleak abortion of production.
Can you imagine the chiefs spending the coin on a couple of guys who have talent, motivated and are hungry?
Honey Badger is my comp to Clark. Badger gives a shit. Clark does not. Badger is a game changer. Clark is a crap shoot
[Reply]
notorious 03:48 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sure looks that way.

Our hangover will be a 11-6 type year, though.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:48 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
You can acknowledge that Frank had three game closing sacks in the 2019 playoffs, something this forum often said we lacked in the playoffs for generations, while still thinking he’s performed like refried ass since and needs to be released at the first possible opportunity.

To audit one of his greatest stretches of games in his career doesn’t really seem like a necessary addition to plainly stating we need to cut ties at the first chance we have.
Why can't I look "audit one of his greatest stretches of games in his career"? Especially when people use that stretch to justify his contract and the draft capital used to acquire him. Hell when I see people saying "we don't win the Super Bowl without Frank", then I really think that his "big plays" need to actually be looked into.

There is literally not one sack that entire postseason from him that isn't caused by either the QB holding the ball way too long or where he's not benefitting from his teammates dominating on the D line.

Texans sack 1 - 3rd down/losing 14 with 3:07 left in the 1st quarter - this would be the best of the bunch if we don't fumble the punt and give it right back

Texans sack 2 - up 10 with 9:28 in the 3rd qtr, Watson runs around for an hour and finally gets knocked down. Coverage sack. Frank says thanks DBs!

Texan Sack 3 - Up 20 with 1:31 in the 4th qtr, 4th down. No one touches Frank off the edge and gets a sack

Titans sack - up 11 with 1:28 left in the 4th qtr. Frank actually beat the tackle by turning around, lays his back into the OTs chest and rolls off him, then catches Tanny. This one is all Frank and a really shitty play by the OT.

Super Bowl sack - already described what happened and if not for Jones and KPass, then it doesn't even happen.

So anyone that thinks we don't win that SB without Frank please explain how?

Frank Clark fucking sucks
[Reply]
notorious 03:49 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Can you imagine the chiefs spending the coin on a couple of guys who have talent, motivated and are hungry?
Honey Badger is my comp to Clark. Badger gives a shit. Clark does not. Badger is a game changer. Clark is a crap shoot
Clark really isn't a crap shoot.

Most of the time it's just crap.

(Bless Honey Badger. We will never question if his heart is in it.)
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:51 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Clark really isn't a crap shoot.

Most of the time it's just crap.

(Bless Honey Badger. We will never question if his heart is in it.)
He's crap and has been ever since he came to KC. Guy talks a big game, but doesn't back it up.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 04:06 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's crap and has been ever since he came to KC. Guy talks a big game, but doesn't back it up.
He got paid and then laid THE turd. He couldn't give 2 farts about football. He likes desert drives at midnight and Uzi's. Like I said before- he is capable of being a game changer but when you don't have the desire- you are a POS and taking up cap money.
[Reply]
notorious 04:10 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
He got paid and then laid THE turd. He couldn't give 2 farts about football. He likes desert drives at midnight and Uzi's. Like I said before- he is capable of being a game changer but when you don't have the desire- you are a POS and taking up cap money.
He's close to making 100 million.

When you tweak that hammy or ankle it hurts a little more when you are loaded and don't need to earn anymore.
[Reply]
Page 307 of 435
« First < 207257297303304305306307 308309310311317357407 > Last »
Up