ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 269 of 435
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273279319369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:28 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
In 2018.

And yeah the second statement. I think Houston + First round pick + 2019 2nd round pick + saved $80mil >> Clark

And you know we could have still signed Mathieu and Breeland and made other changes even with Houston. Players cap hits could have been managed to accommodate his hit. But like I said, he wouldn't take the pay cut so it's all moot.
In 2018? lol wut?

No this was what you said:

This is an overly convoluted way of saying Frank Clark was better in the playoffs than Dee Ford and didn't fuck over the chiefs like Ford did. Just say that lol. But the Chiefs won the Superbowl because of Mahomes.
You’re clearly talking about Clark in 2019. Why the fuck would anybody be talking about Clark hypothetically in 2018? :-) This is exactly what I mean by your little games. Nice try!

And that all sounds good on paper, but it doesn’t mean the Chiefs would’ve won a SB in 2019 given the crucial role that Clark played in changing the attitude/culture on defense and his amazing playoff performance. So again, you just don’t get it. You still don’t understand why that trade was made, why Houston was let go, and the impact it had on where we are today.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:35 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Okay. Given.

But it's a fact that the Rams matched KC score for score down the stretch.

In spite of the fact that in 2018 we had a top-3 sack defense, two of the "best sack artists in the game today," the best 3rd down defense, etc. ad nauseum.

Although, I grant you, that the game was truly lost on a terrible INT by Mahomes to effectively finish the game for the Chiefs, but really it was the completely awful performance by KC's defense throughout that game, and really throughout that season, that spelled disaster for the Chiefs.

Which is why I laugh at anyone that holds up regular season "sacks" as some kind of indicator of defensive success.

Been there, done that. Repeatedly.

Say whatever you like about Frank. He's lightyears better than Ford and Houston ever were, regardless of sack count. He helped create this defense as it is now, and deserves all the credit in the world for his part in it.

Oh, and **** sack stats.
Funny how the homers say '**** sack stats' then say 'He had 5 sacks during the playoffs last season! So that makes him worth $25 million a year!'

Make up your damn mind. My goodness.
[Reply]
-King- 03:39 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
In 2018? lol wut?

No this was what you said:

You’re clearly talking about Clark in 2019. Why the fuck would anybody be talking about Clark hypothetically in 2018? :-) This is exactly what I mean by your little games. Nice try!

And that all sounds good on paper, but it doesn’t mean the Chiefs would’ve won a SB in 2019 given the crucial role that Clark played in changing the attitude/culture on defense and his amazing playoff performance. So again, you just don’t get it. You still don’t understand why that trade was made, why Houston was let go, and the impact it had on where we are today.
I was replying to a post about 2018. You're so angry and so focused on how much you'd hate to hangout and have a playdate with me, you're not thinking straight.

Him: We won because of Clark
Me: No we won because of Mahomes
Him: What about in 2018

How do you respond to that hypothetical what if without talking about the difference that Clark vs Ford would have made that year?

Take 2 deep breaths man.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:42 PM 12-24-2020
I was replying to a post about 2018. You're so angry and so focused on how much you'd hate to hangout and have a playdate with me, you're not thinking straight.

Him: We won because of Clark
Me: No we won because of Mahomes
Him: What about in 2018

How do you respond to that hypothetical what if without talking about the difference that Clark vs Ford would have made that year?

Take 2 deep breaths man.
But YOU were clearly talking about Clark in 2019. You weren’t talking hypothetically. It was clearly a comparison of 2019 vs 2018 like I’ve been saying.

This is an overly convoluted way of saying Frank Clark was better in the playoffs than Dee Ford and didn't fuck over the chiefs like Ford did. Just say that lol. But the Chiefs won the Superbowl because of Mahomes.
Your use of the word “was” and “didn’t” makes it very clear that this was a 2019 vs. 2018 comparison and not a hypothetical.

:-)

Again, nice try!
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:45 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Funny how the homers say '**** sack stats' then say 'He had 5 sacks during the playoffs last season! So that makes him worth $25 million a year!'

Make up your damn mind. My goodness.
I believe that I made it clear that I don't care about regular season sack stats. Yep, it's right there in the post that you quoted.

But even in the playoffs, while it was great that Frank got sacks to finish all three playoff games, and that they mattered in two of them, including the Super Bowl, just being an anchor for the defense, playing solid games, getting pressure at critical moments, and not doing stupid shit earned him his paycheck, regardless of how many actual sacks he got in the playoffs. Those were just icing on the cake for the unwashed masses.
[Reply]
-King- 03:48 PM 12-24-2020
But YOU were clearly talking about Clark in 2019. You weren’t talking hypothetically. It was clearly a comparison of 2019 vs 2018 like I’ve been saying.

Your use of the word “was” and “didn’t” makes it very clear that this was a 2019 vs. 2018 comparison and not a hypothetical.

:-)

Again, nice try!
I....

Sure bro, you got it :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:51 PM 12-24-2020
I....

Sure bro, you got it :-)
Yea this is definitely a tap out because any reasonable person would understand that the words “was” and “didn’t” prove my point.

Dane wasn’t talking hypotheticals. He was making a point of 2019 (winning the SB) vs. 2018 (not winning the SB).

Your response clearly wasn’t you talking hypothetically. You were talking about what Clark did in 2019, not what he would’ve/could’ve done in 2018 as opposed to Ford.

Nothing either of you said should’ve left anybody to believe you were talking about Clark hypothetically being on the team in 2018. Just stop.
[Reply]
-King- 03:58 PM 12-24-2020
Yea this is definitely a tap out because any reasonable person would understand that the words “was” and “didn’t” prove my point.

Dane wasn’t talking hypotheticals. He was making a point of 2019 (winning the SB) vs. 2018 (not winning the SB).

Your response clearly wasn’t you talking hypothetically. You were talking about what Clark did in 2019, not what he would’ve/could’ve done in 2018 as opposed to Ford.

Nothing either of you said should’ve left anybody to believe you were talking about Clark hypothetically being on the team in 2018. Just stop.
It was a tap out cause that was a dumbass argument of you trying to tell me what I was saying and responding to Dane about :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:59 PM 12-24-2020
It was a tap out cause that was a dumbass argument of you trying to tell me what I was saying and responding to Dane about :-)
I wasn’t “trying” to tell you what you were saying.

I quoted you and showed you your own words.

You would’ve used the words “would’ve” or “wouldn’t have” as opposed to “was” and “didn’t” if you were talking hypothetically. That or it would’ve started with “if”. None of the words you used support your claim that you were talking hypothetically.

See how I even used the word “would’ve” at the beginning when talking hypothetically? :-)
[Reply]
-King- 03:59 PM 12-24-2020
I wasn’t “trying” to tell you what you were saying.

I quoted you and showed you your own words.

Fucking demands.
Ok lol. Merry Christmas.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:07 PM 12-24-2020
Ok lol. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you too King Cunt.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:08 PM 12-24-2020
Frank Clark a DNP today because of an illness (not Corona).
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:56 PM 12-27-2020
Three straight good games.

I’ll show myself out.
[Reply]
-King- 02:57 PM 12-27-2020
Good rush there to finish the game
[Reply]
staylor26 02:57 PM 12-27-2020
Playing much better these last 3 weeks...
[Reply]
Page 269 of 435
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273279319369 > Last »
Up