ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 435
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:19 PM 01-12-2020
Clark would've had 5 sacks against any other QB not named Deshaun or Lamar.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:20 PM 01-12-2020
The number of times he took Watson out of the play had to be in the neighborhood of 15, and Watson, largely was really really bad on the move.

And they missed him being held a LOT.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 09:20 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Goddamn I love this ****ing guy!!!

Clark Rules
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM 01-12-2020
Even Derrick Thomas didn't show up like this in the postseason.

Frank Clark is the fucking truth.

3 sacks, 4 QB hits, 3 TFL

WHAT A FUCKING BEAST
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:27 PM 01-12-2020
Frank Clark no longer sucks. If it wasn't for the offense (Mahomes and Kelce specifically) he'd be my vote for MVP of this game.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:30 PM 01-12-2020
He never suck i thought i knew there was something wrong with him but now he healed he's the murder machine!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:39 PM 01-12-2020
Clark is one of the Chiefs players who is very expressive and very communicative with the crowd. He's in the game. He's a showman. He's an animal.

Before going into the tunnel at the half when every other player is shuttling in, Clark pauses, flexes, tries to get the crowd hyped up.

After the game, again, most players disappear into the tunnel. Clark takes off his gloves. Disburses them to two kids who rushed down right in front of me. Has some more gloves and gives them to another kid. The kid ends up fighting over them with another and Clark admonishes, "Whoa whoa, you need to relax."

He senses the fans want more. He goes back to the bench and grabs a hat and a knit cap. Concludes the cap kinda sucks. Throws the knit cap into the crowd to give them something more.

He was the last Chiefs player in the locker room because of this interaction.

Frank Clark definitively does not fucking suck.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:19 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Clark is one of the Chiefs players who is very expressive and very communicative with the crowd. He's in the game. He's a showman. He's an animal.

Before going into the tunnel at the half when every other player is shuttling in, Clark pauses, flexes, tries to get the crowd hyped up.

After the game, again, most players disappear into the tunnel. Clark takes off his gloves. Disburses them to two kids who rushed down right in front of me. Has some more gloves and gives them to another kid. The kid ends up fighting over them with another and Clark admonishes, "Whoa whoa, you need to relax."

He senses the fans want more. He goes back to the bench and grabs a hat and a knit cap. Concludes the cap kinda sucks. Throws the knit cap into the crowd to give them something more.

He was the last Chiefs player in the locker room because of this interaction.

Frank Clark definitively does not ****ing suck.
Great post! No he does not suck and has never sucked. He was hurt and in a new, complicated system. He balled out before he got here and has balled out for the last 8 or 9 games. People had some typical knee jerk reactions, but he is worth every penny and every pick we gave up for him! Dude’s a beast!
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:34 PM 01-12-2020
God Damn it. I just love it when I'm ****ing right. It's a God damned roller coaster ride of epic proportions, but **** I'll take it. Excuse me now, I have to watch the game in it's entirety, since I missed the entire second half.

But . . .

MOTHER ****ER, I LOVE MY ****ING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!

FRANK CLARK IS KING ****ING KONG!!!!

I TOLD YOU ****ING BITCHES HE WAS THE ****ING MAN!!!!

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:40 PM 01-12-2020
Happy to say I was very wrong about Frank Clark. Dudes a great player and unlike Dee Ford he is good against the run. He isnt just a one trick pony like Ford was.

Hats off to all the Chiefs fans who didn't jump the gun like I did and said Clark was going to be just fine and good job by Veach for getting this guy. Even though we may have overpaid if we win SB this year it will be well worth it.
[Reply]
notorious 10:44 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
As long as he blows up in the playoffs I don't give a shit.

Play great when the lights are brightest. **** the mundane shitty regular season games.
I got something right about him.

I am guilty of shit talking on him, though. When it comes down to it he's off to a good playoff start.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:46 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Happy to say I was very wrong about Frank Clark. Dudes a great player and unlike Dee Ford he is good against the run. He isnt just a one trick pony like Ford was.

Hats off to all the Chiefs fans who didn't jump the gun like I did and said Clark was going to be just fine and good job by Veach for getting this guy. Even though we have overpaid if we win SB this year it will be well worth it.
GOOD FUCKING MAN. I'D FUCKING FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT I'M IN AZ AND I'M DRUNK OFF MY ASS. PERIOD. YOU'RE GOOD.

THAT WAS THE GREATEST FUCKING GAME I'VE EVER SEEN FUCKING PERIOD.
[
wELL HALF A GAME. I HAVE TOWATCH THE SEOCND HALF NOW. WHATEVER. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE GREASTEST SECOND QUARTER EVER.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:15 PM 01-12-2020
Reposting because it's just that jaw dropping to me. Dee Ford and Justin Houston combined had 5.5 sacks over 12 games in the postseason for the Chiefs. Clark had 3 sacks in his first game.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:17 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Reposting because it's just that jaw dropping to me. Dee Ford and Justin Houston combined had 5.5 sacks over 12 games in the postseason for the Chiefs. Clark had 3 sacks in his first game.
ThEy’Re RePlaCiNG 2 GuYs WiTh 1
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:53 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Great post! No he does not suck and has never sucked. He was hurt and in a new, complicated system. He balled out before he got here and has balled out for the last 8 or 9 games. People had some typical knee jerk reactions, but he is worth every penny and every pick we gave up for him! Dude’s a beast!
:-)
[Reply]
Page 200 of 435
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Up