ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 668 of 2686
« First < 168568618658664665666667668 66967067167267871876811681668 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:42 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Brett Veach just said Patrick Mahomes is one of the best players he’s ever seen.
A guy at work who knows Ballard told me Ballard thought Mahomes was the best player in the draft last year.

He's going to be the next big thing in the NFL
[Reply]
threebag 12:53 PM 03-01-2018
Now we get the D straight and keep the weapons available it's going to be fucking awesome

GO FUCKING CHIEFS!!!!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:55 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
A guy at work who knows Ballard told me Ballard thought Mahomes was the best player in the draft last year.

I have no clue how Mahomes even made it to 10, honestly.

There were a dozen or so of us buttfucks who had identified him as a superstar in the making back last January. He was easily QB1 for me in that draft.

Then, you hear about how bad guys like Reid, Payton, O’Brien, Arians, even the Seahawks and Giants supposedly wanted him.. I don’t get why no one took their shot in the top 5 or 6.

I know he wasn’t the safest pick in the world, but the upside was obvious from day one and he never had attitude or off-field problems.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:07 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

There were a dozen or so of us buttfucks who had identified him as a superstar in the making back last January. He was easily QB1 for me in that draft.

Then, you hear about how bad guys like Reid, Payton, O’Brien, Arians, even the Seahawks and Giants supposedly wanted him.. I don’t get why no one took their shot in the top 5 or 6.

I know he wasn’t the safest pick in the world, but the upside was obvious from day one and he never had attitude or off-field problems.
Texas Tech has people scared.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:11 PM 03-01-2018
I believe he will be really good. Franchise guy that can carry a team when things are nit perfect. Thats what we have been missing for 50 years. A damn stud pulling the trigger.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:13 PM 03-01-2018

There were a dozen or so of us butt****s who had identified him as a superstar in the making back last January. He was easily QB1 for me in that draft.

People were still worried about spread QB’s, especially since Goff had a horrible 1st year. Being a Big 12 QB wasn’t good either.

Last year was the year that spread offenses started really being opened up to NFL offenses.
[Reply]
threebag 02:00 PM 03-01-2018
Yep, spread and big 12...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:36 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Bring on the season!
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:40 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Texas Tech has people scared.
Even us hard core Red Raider fans are scared about Tech...
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:50 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
When you've got a rookie, you don't tell him that he is the greatest thing ever. The kid has to know that no matter how much talent he has, he has got lots to learn and improve. I think that's part of what Veach had in mind when he said Mahomes was light years behind Smith before the season began.
given Mahomes family background, the young man has shown a high degree of being grounded, level headed, etc. I don't think his mom, dad, god father would let him get too crazy..
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:43 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
given Mahomes family background, the young man has shown a high degree of being grounded, level headed, etc. I don't think his mom, dad, god father would let him get too crazy..
agreed, he's stated that he saw how hard his father had to work at baseball and the time he had to put in. I've never heard a word out of Mahomes mouth that sounded arrogant.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:45 PM 03-01-2018

There were a dozen or so of us butt****s who had identified him as a superstar in the making back last January. He was easily QB1 for me in that draft.

Umm, he was involved in a robbery I believe right after the draft.
[Reply]
Buns 08:48 PM 03-01-2018
Does anyone think Mahomes switches back to #5 now that Santos is gone? Waiting on buying gear...
[Reply]
BossChief 08:56 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by Buns:
Does anyone think Mahomes switches back to #5 now that Santos is gone? Waiting on buying gear...
He has thought about it.

He said that if he changes his number, he has to buy all the remaining stock from the nfl of his #15 jerseys.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 10:03 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Umm, he was involved in a robbery I believe right after the draft.
Mahomes was robbed at gunpoint a few weeks after the draft...
[Reply]
Page 668 of 2686
« First < 168568618658664665666667668 66967067167267871876811681668 > Last »
Up