ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2323 of 2687
« First < 1323182322232273231323192320232123222323 2324232523262327233323732423 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:29 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mahomes leads Josh Allen by 375 yards and 5 total TD.

He has a full game lead on his next closest competitor.

If Mahomes sits two weeks he might lose it.

One week and he's going to have at least one more win than the next closest guy, and probably 200-300 more yards and 3-4 more TD, conservative estimate.

A lot depends on if Josh's ligament heals at all. It's not right at the moment, period, there are no more deep balls in that offense.
shut your whore mouth about what ifs... blashpemy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:52 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
At the moment I think some voters probably have Tua & Hurts ahead of Allen & Mahomes. The “shiny new object” tends to get a lot of attention. Ton of football remaining for all 4 of those guys and we will see how it shakes out.
sharpe used to vote on the award and knows how it's won

he is adamant mahomes will win, it's certainly not going to be hurts at this rate, too far behind mahomes in TDs

chiefs are now

#1 offense
#1 scoring offense
#2 record

mahomes is

#1 passing
#1 passing TD
#2 QBR

going to be hard to give it to anyone else...especially because mahomes defense is mid as fuck compared to the top 10 units in PHI and BUF
[Reply]
DRM08 03:02 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
sharpe used to vote on the award and knows how it's won

he is adamant mahomes will win, it's certainly not going to be hurts at this rate, too far behind mahomes in TDs

chiefs are now

#1 offense
#1 scoring offense
#2 record

mahomes is

#1 passing
#1 passing TD
#2 QBR

going to be hard to give it to anyone else...especially because mahomes defense is mid as fuck compared to the top 10 units in PHI and BUF
I don’t imagine Philly or Buffalo defenses would allow a 3rd and 18 conversion like the KC defense tonight. Only positive is the Chargers scored too fast on that drive and left plenty of time for a final KC drive.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:12 AM 11-21-2022
I don’t imagine Philly or Buffalo defenses would allow a 3rd and 18 conversion like the KC defense tonight. Only positive is the Chargers scored too fast on that drive and left plenty of time for a final KC drive.
Umm the Bills gave up a 4th & 18 last week to the Vikings...
[Reply]
DRM08 03:25 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm the Bills gave up a 4th & 18 last week to the Vikings...
Ha, fair enough. Miraculous play by Jefferson.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:25 AM 11-21-2022
Ha, fair enough. Miraculous play by Jefferson.
And Allen didn't make a great play himself? The coverage wasn't exactly terrible.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:38 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And Allen didn't make a great play himself? The coverage wasn't exactly terrible.
Buffalo had better coverage. They got their hands on the ball and Jefferson made an insane play to end up with the ball. Keenan Allen made a damn good play, but also had enough separation that he didn’t need a miracle to finish the play.

Herbert threw a much more accurate pass as well, which helped his receiver compared to the high ball from Kirk Cousins. I wish Mahomes had a WR like Jefferson. Gotta hope Toney & Skyy can turn into something similar over time.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:26 AM 11-21-2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 06:00 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
This is so cool

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:43 AM 11-21-2022
Defense had a good second half overall though.

120 total yards allowed, 7 points, 2 turnovers.

We don’t win if they don’t adjust like they did at half.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:09 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Defense had a good second half overall though.

120 total yards allowed, 7 points, 2 turnovers.

We don’t win if they don’t adjust like they did at half.
Everybody freaking out about the 3rd and 18 needs to shut their filthy whore mouths.

The over the top safety help was late getting over, Mike Williams is like 7 feet tall and a saavy vet who made a great adjustment to the ball. Joshua Williams didn't have perfect position, but you can't really flip out about a rookie on elite physical receiver like Williams with no help over the top.

Was that Cook at safety there? he's so late I can't see the number on the replay. So two rookies didn't get it done on that rep.

The other guys get paid too, you know. Spags' defense played very well in the second half, with like 50% rookies, and any other narrative is just horseshit.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:17 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Everybody freaking out about the 3rd and 18 needs to shut their filthy whore mouths.

The over the top safety help was late getting over, Mike Williams is like 7 feet tall and a saavy vet who made a great adjustment to the ball. Joshua Williams didn't have perfect position, but you can't really flip out about a rookie on elite physical receiver like Williams with no help over the top.

Was that Cook at safety there? he's so late I can't see the number on the replay. So two rookies didn't get it done on that rep.

The other guys get paid too, you know. Spags' defense played very well in the second half, with like 50% rookies, and any other narrative is just horseshit.
I think the key to evaluating the defense is to remember that they’re young and ascending. Especially in the secondary. The season long stats don’t reflect this defense at full strength.

What matters most from here is how we address the DL in the offseason. We’ve got a few too many eggs in the Chris Jones basket right now. We’ve got a few nice young pieces (Danna, George, and Saunders). We need to get some younger impact DL to keep this thing moving in the right direction.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:21 AM 11-21-2022
I was just thinking last night that mahomes may wind up with his most productive season ever. I suspect a lot of it is because he’s been asked to play 4 quarters. Makes me wonder how his early seasons when we were a cheat code offense would have looked if we had to push in the 4th quarter. His numbers would have been absurd except that almost every game we were protecting a big lead.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:50 AM 11-21-2022
Mahomes mom is a good looking gal. Same with that other blonde woman that was with her. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:23 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

I dunno that I'd be telling people to shut their mouths when you aren't exactly sure who the player was that made the catch.
[Reply]
Page 2323 of 2687
« First < 1323182322232273231323192320232123222323 2324232523262327233323732423 > Last »
Up