ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 40
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:53 PM 05-29-2022
IMHO, the Chiefs are just a simple DE away from crushing the division and beating the Bengals and Bills for AFC supremacy! I am excited for this team this season. I think we will see an evolution in the offense as well as the D in regards to the LB's and secondary as a whole. I look forward to the new and just prey they get a DE or two, to solidify this team before the season opener. We are that close! :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:55 PM 05-29-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Top seed in the AFC has not done well
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:34 PM 06-01-2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:39 PM 06-01-2022

Holy shit, how wasted was this dumbass when he came up with those rankings? Dungver #1! :-). Is this guy Mike Klits side piece or something? Hilarious. First time HC who’s never called plays. Team with zero Pro Bowlers, aging fat Russack WilsINT, Bustly Chubb, Judge Jeudy, the fucking Dungkeys?? Omg!
[Reply]
tredadda 05:21 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Holy shit, how wasted was this dumbass when he came up with those rankings? Dungver #1! :-). Is this guy Mike Klits side piece or something? Hilarious. First time HC who’s never called plays. Team with zero Pro Bowlers, aging fat Russack WilsINT, Bustly Chubb, Judge Jeudy, the fucking Dungkeys?? Omg!
At least he put KC above Buffalo, so there’s that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:06 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I believe it's a rank of offseasons, not a rank of the teams.

I can't think of any other feasible way to rank the Giants at 6 and the Jets at 7 (though even for an offseason ranking, that's way to fucking high for them)
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:12 AM 06-02-2022
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mighty Mike

Our favorite NFL team, The Kansas City Chiefs, are gonna be punching bitches in the mouth all season long.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:19 AM 06-02-2022
In my eyes, the Chiefs are still #1 in the AFC west, and I still think they are the best team in the AFC. I think we should see a Buccaneers-Chiefs Superbowl.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:46 PM 06-02-2022
I don’t understand the Donko love at all.

[Reply]
TEX 05:30 PM 06-02-2022

This is how I see it also. I had KC 3rd, behind the Raiders before the draft. Imo they struggle early, but finish strong and make the playoffs as a WC. Once in, anything goes.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:56 PM 06-02-2022
https://www.nfl.com/news/bold-predic...rek-carr-leads
Adam Schein
NFL.com Contributing Columnist
Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs will finish last in the AFC West. Now that I have your attention ...

Welcome to an annual offseason undertaking in this space: My fearless forecasts for the coming campaign!

With the 2022 NFL season kicking off in fewer than 100 days, it's high time to get wild. And frankly, I didn't include that Kansas City prognostication because I have so much respect for the Chargers, Raiders and Broncos that a fourth-place finish from the Chiefs doesn't feel THAT audacious. Then again, K.C. has won six consecutive division titles, so it'd be a pronounced fall from grace. Maybe this opinion does deserve a spot in the rundown below. No matter. I have plenty of hot takes elsewhere!

1) The Patriots finish 14th(!) in the AFC pecking order
At the moment, this is how I loosely view the AFC hierarchy:

Buffalo Bills
Los Angeles Chargers
Cincinnati Bengals
Indianapolis Colts
Las Vegas Raiders
Miami Dolphins
Baltimore Ravens
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Titans
Jacksonville Jaguars
New England Patriots
Houston Texans
New York Jets

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:55 AM 06-06-2022
Dan Orlovsky says Chiefs will underachieve because of their edge rushers.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:30 AM 06-06-2022
IIRC, Orlovsky doesn't think Mahomes is a top 5 QB.

He's also the guy who took a snap and immediately ran out of the back of the end zone for a safety, so.. he's kind of a dipshit.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:33 AM 06-06-2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:34 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
https://www.nfl.com/news/bold-predic...rek-carr-leads
Adam Schein
NFL.com Contributing Columnist
Colts, Raiders and Dolphins better than KC? :-)
[Reply]
Page 26 of 40
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up