ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 40
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
TEX 12:18 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hey! Ease up on the vitriol, . . emotions are tender at the moment.
Vitriol? Really??? You sure you know the definition?
[Reply]
Lickerman 12:51 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Tag and trade. Didn't we do that with Ford? Didn't the Seahawks do that to us with Clark? :-):
Hill told the Chiefs he would sit out next year without a new contract. Now I guess they could've called his bluff but everyone would be roasting Veach if that scenario played out and he got nothing.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:13 PM 03-24-2022
I think KC still has a legitimate chance of finishing in the top 3.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:20 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
the talking clowns on ESPN has the Chiefs 4th in AFCW..:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 01:22 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think KC still has a legitimate chance of finishing in the top 3.
Yeah, their not done adding players yet and they still have Mahomes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:33 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Lickerman:
Hill told the Chiefs he would sit out next year without a new contract. Now I guess they could've called his bluff but everyone would be roasting Veach if that scenario played out and he got nothing.
Chiefs sign Hill to the $30 million/year.... the same bitches bitch about the contract and cap, bitch every time he drops a pass, bitch if he gets hurt, bitch if he runs a route wrong or fumbles.

Chiefs trade him... see last 24 hours of bitching.

Hill holds out... like you said, more bitching.

Chiefs trade for another #1 receiver to big money... bitching that it's a desperation move.

Chiefs draft a receiver and don't sign a #1... bitching that it's a full rebuild year.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:46 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Chiefs sign Hill to the $30 million/year.... the same bitches bitch about the contract and cap, bitch every time he drops a pass, bitch if he gets hurt, bitch if he runs a route wrong or fumbles.

Chiefs trade for another #1 receiver to big money... bitching that it's a desperation move.

Chiefs draft a receiver and don't sign a #1... bitching that it's a full rebuild year.
Real Housewives of CP post here dude.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:52 PM 03-24-2022

Its also interesting that the same clowns who are screaming the highest about Hill also are the owns who still bitch about Kareem Hunt not being here.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:55 PM 03-24-2022

See, it seems you think of 'bitching' as some collective enterprise everyone but you is engaging in comprehensively.

You transform the reality of the world that there's always going to be someone who bitches about something, into a narrative that everyone but Bearcat is always bitching about everything.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:57 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Its also interesting that the same clowns who are screaming the highest about Hill also are the owns who still bitch about Kareem Hunt not being here.
Got someone in mind, or just generalized aspersions?

The biggest Hunt table pounder looks to me to be Pitt Gorilla, and I haven't seen his grumble once about the Hill situation . . .
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:59 PM 03-24-2022
Guys, it's MARCH.

We have more cap space than anyone else now.

We have 8 picks in the first four rounds of the draft.

We have Patrick Mahomes.

We have Andy Reid.

It's going to be okay. Veach knocked last year's draft outta the park. He does that again and we're going to be set for the near future.

When you have a GOAT level QB, You don't overpay guys. It's how BB stayed on top for two decades. This is the Way.

We're going to be fine. Have fun with it these next few weeks. Run mock drafts. Scour the league for FA's. Consider trade scenarios. Trust that Veach and Reid will put a contender on the field. It's going to be fun, it's going to be different, but it's going to be okay.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:30 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Guys, it's MARCH.

We have more cap space than anyone else now.

We have 8 picks in the first four rounds of the draft.

We have Patrick Mahomes.

We have Andy Reid.

It's going to be okay. Veach knocked last year's draft outta the park. He does that again and we're going to be set for the near future.

When you have a GOAT level QB, You don't overpay guys. It's how BB stayed on top for two decades. This is the Way.

We're going to be fine. Have fun with it these next few weeks. Run mock drafts. Scour the league for FA's. Consider trade scenarios. Trust that Veach and Reid will put a contender on the field. It's going to be fun, it's going to be different, but it's going to be okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:46 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
See, it seems you think of 'bitching' as some collective enterprise everyone but you is engaging in comprehensively.

You transform the reality of the world that there's always going to be someone who bitches about something, into a narrative that everyone but Bearcat is always bitching about everything.
And this is where you take what I said --- "the same bitches bitch", which is very clearly a subset of "everyone" -- and create an alternate opinion for me.... "some collective enterprise everyone" and that "the same bitches" actually transform "someone" into "everyone but Bearcat".... and then a step further "about everything".

And if this is like how it's always been, you would then take some completely innocent comment that could be completely unrelated to the topic and make some crazy passive aggressive "yOu'Re SuPpOsEd tO bE hApPy AbOuT eVeRyThInG!", just building off this strawman that you've created for your own arguments sake.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:50 PM 03-24-2022

Andy Reid went 11-5 & made the playoffs with Donnie Avery, Dexter Mccluster & Junior Hemingway catching balls from Alex Smith. 15 is our QB now & Andy hasn’t had a losing season here let’s relax a little on the receiving core

— Braiden Turner (@bturner23) March 24, 2022

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:23 PM 03-24-2022
And this is where you take what I said --- "the same bitches bitch", which is very clearly a subset of "everyone" -- and create an alternate opinion for me.... "some collective enterprise everyone" and that "the same bitches" actually transform "someone" into "everyone but Bearcat".... and then a step further "about everything".

And if this is like how it's always been, you would then take some completely innocent comment that could be completely unrelated to the topic and make some crazy passive aggressive "yOu'Re SuPpOsEd tO bE hApPy AbOuT eVeRyThInG!", just building off this strawman that you've created for your own arguments sake.
Dude, you accused 'them' of being a national embarrassment to the entire board and entire franchise, and then you explicitly lumped me in for reasonable criticism.

Hiding behind a passive-aggressive strategy of 'I didn't say EVERYBODY everybody, I just complain about it constantly and bitterly and personally,' isn't a winning look.

You don't want me pushing back on your [non-existent] campaign against any [perceived] naysaying, don't hike on your jackboots and jump throats at every naysayer you perceive every time you see them.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 40
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up