ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 52
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 03:40 PM 03-22-2021
Nice start so far fellas. We’re averaging more than 1 pick per hour.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 03:53 PM 03-22-2021
The defense-needy Dallas Cowboys are getting a full Chubb seeing only offensive players selected so far...

Although, they were prepared to rush the card in for Pitts or Sewell had they dropped...
[Reply]
kccrow 03:55 PM 03-22-2021
With the 8th overall pick in the 2021 draft, the Carolina Panthers select Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State

Scott Fitterer decides he's going to take his inaugural shot on Lance as the future face of the franchise. Lance's athleticism and arm are big draws for a team desperate for an identity offensively. Bridgewater is there to, pun intended of course, bridge the gap and keep Lance from being thrown to the wolves right out of the gate, especially given Lance's lack of overall experience.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 04:02 PM 03-22-2021
The Broncos are a bit deflated that the QBs are off the board. This is an ideal trade-down scenario but since that is not possible, they are still able to snatch the #1 rated LB on the board to address future needs.

The Denver Broncos select Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State.

PM sent
[Reply]
Kellerfox 04:08 PM 03-22-2021
With the 10th overall pick in the 2021 NFL draft...

the Dallas Cowboys select Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama.

While not surprised, the Cowboys are a bit disappointed that neither Kyle Pitts nor Penei Sewell dropped to #10. They might also have considered Chase or Waddle, both of whom they think are perennial pro bowlers who could replace Michael Gallup after this upcoming season. Accepting these draft outcomes, the defense needs major help and will be a major focus of their draft across the coming days. The 2020 Cowboys defense was historically bad, so they excitedly hand in their card securing one of the drafts top defensive backs.

The Cowboys considered Caleb Farley as an alternate for this pick. They actually have Farley graded higher than Patrick Surtain II and consider him to be a better scheme fit, but given the number of holes and lack of CB depth, they needed to ensure they got a season-long starter with this pick. Given Farleys extensive injury history including the fact that he is scheduled to have back surgery next week (super scary even if minor), they elected for Surtain who has a very high floor and gives them confidence heading into the season. The Cowboys take the safe pick.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:17 PM 03-22-2021
The New York Giants select Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama.

Would be fun, Daniel Jones throws an insane number of deep balls.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:20 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chargem:

Bold your pick. It helps people see it.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:21 PM 03-22-2021

it was a tough choice between him and Smith
[Reply]
staylor26 04:22 PM 03-22-2021

Fixed!
[Reply]
Hoover 05:01 PM 03-22-2021
49ers select Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech

Can someone PM the next team?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:17 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
49ers select Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech

Can someone PM the next team?
Got ya man!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:26 PM 03-22-2021
Given a choice between the #2 and #3 LT on the board... the Chargers disappoint the family of Christian Darrisaw, LT, Virginia Tech by making him their new franchise T.

They sweat out the Chiefs’ furious attempts to trade into 11 and 12, but get their man.

He is so excited he blows out his knee hugging his mom.

Next!

(On my phone, parenting. Can someone DM for me?)
[Reply]
staylor26 05:27 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Given a choice between the #2 and #3 LT on the board... the Chargers disappoint the family of Christian Darrisaw, LT, Virginia Tech by making him their new franchise T.

They sweat out the Chiefs’ furious attempts to trade into 11 and 12, but get their man.

He is so excited he blows out his knee hugging his mom.

Next!

(On my phone, parenting. Can someone DM for me?)
No problem, I gotcha! For the future, please put your picks in bold along with “The ___ select”.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:21 PM 03-22-2021
Vikings not going to get their pick in?!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:25 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Vikings not going to get their pick in?!
Since you’re on, you can send me your top 2 and I can make the pick for you after Rain Man makes his. Just PM.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 52
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up