ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Divisional Round- Buffalo @ KC Game Roll Call
Sofa King 03:02 PM 01-17-2022
Ok, who's going?

I think myself and a few family members are going to get tickets and head down. Maybe some of you ticket pros can answer some questions. We'd like to get some tickets mid field, between the 40's either lower or upper deck is fine. Any thing we should know about those spots? Should be buy tickets now or wait to see if price drops through the week? Who do you normally get them through, ticketmaster, stubhub, ticketsforless, etc? Cool stuff to see on Saturday around town? Best places to eat?

When does tailgating open up normally? I'd like to swing by for some tailgating if anyone is open to 3 adults and two older teenage kids being around. I'd gladly bring beer, etc. Would be nice to meet some people.

Good hotels near arrowhead? Either walking distance or a short drive is fine.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:00 AM 01-23-2022
Gregg Rosenthal is a moron. Said JA's best is better than PH's best
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:01 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
As someone who sells tickets, I'd say wait until like Thursday or Friday (that's usually when I'm forced to lower my prices in order to stay competitive with people selling near me). Of course, I'm only selling two tickets, so I'd imagine that, if you see a deal for the higher number of tickets you need, you might nab them earlier. As for where, there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Parking for a later game usually opens about 5 hours before game time. Make sure to get it online early, because there is no more paying at the gate.

Our tailgate is on the outskirts of Lot F, next to a crosswalk located closest to loot marker F24. We have a few of us that are regulars there or at Lzen's tailgate under lot marker G30 (I believe). We do usually have a last a few Planeteers stop by to at least say hi.

Disclaimer: At this point in time, I do not have have tickets for sale, as I will be there!
Hope to drop by and say hi, if able. Can you post a pic of the tailgate, or a description of a flag flying or something, so I may be able to find it easier. If not, no worries and thanks for being so hospitable.
[Reply]
wazu 11:05 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
You'll likely have to ignore some parking attendants and/or move some cones, but I'm a fan of parking within the green area I marked off at the top of either F or G lot. The closer to Dubiner Circle, the better.

bad day emoticons
I'm planning to drive my group in through Gate 6 to target Gold Lot F. Looks like the approach is to take Manchester Trwy to Stadium Dr. to Chiefs Way. If anybody can validate this works and there isn't some road block put up on game day would appreciate it.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:39 PM 01-23-2022
We’re out here, I need some bourbon buddies. Get your asses to the Crosswalk just west of f24
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:44 PM 01-23-2022
Take me to your leader

[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 12:53 PM 01-23-2022
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:58 PM 01-23-2022
Take me to your leader

They can probe me anytime
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:12 PM 01-23-2022
We’re out here, I need some bourbon buddies. Get your asses to the Crosswalk just west of f24
On my way! :-)
[Reply]
Shag 03:22 PM 01-23-2022
Anyone post a photo of the tailgate? We’ve asked a bunch of groups, and nobody knows wtf we’re talking about, lol
[Reply]
rico 03:54 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
Anyone post a photo of the tailgate? We’ve asked a bunch of groups, and nobody knows wtf we’re talking about, lol
This…

Also, if someone sees a dude in a yellow Chiefs hoodie with a blonde in a brown coat, yell, “rico” and it might be me… and I have no idea where the hell I’m going here.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:58 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
In F24 walk along the grass median that separates lot from road and ask through there.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:20 PM 01-23-2022
Upper deck, 346 here. Row 1. Middle. Come find me if you want.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:26 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Upper deck, 346 here. Row 1. Middle. Come find me if you want.

[Reply]
neech 04:29 PM 01-23-2022
Did you guys find Easy 6?
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:40 PM 01-23-2022
Up and to the left of the Jim but I wasn’t there when you took it
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up