ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 435
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:07 AM 10-01-2019
this whole thread is facepalm worthy.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:14 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
After 4 games? Look at their body of work. At least Frank Clark isn't hurt already, like Dee Ford.
I'd take Dee Ford on w franchise tag over Frank Clark and everything it cost to get him, but no way in hell I take Ford if it includes a long term deal. The second he got paid I knew what he would do, get hurt. If he's playing for a contract, then he will play through a little injury.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:15 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd take Dee Ford on w franchise tag over Frank Clark and everything it cost to get him, but no way in hell I take Ford if it includes a long term deal. The second he got paid I knew what he would do, get hurt. If he's playing for a contract, then he will play through a little injury.
Yeah, having $17M guaranteed sitting on the bench would be great for a Super Bowl run.

Letting Ford walk was the right thing to do, regardless of what happens with Clark.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:04 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This may change, but so far

2018 Dee Ford > 2019 Frank Clark

Prove me wrong
Dee Ford is the worst thing to happen to the Chiefs, ever.

He can fuck off and die.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:31 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, having $17M guaranteed sitting on the bench would be great for a Super Bowl run.

Letting Ford walk was the right thing to do, regardless of what happens with Clark.
Dee Ford on a franchise tag plays in pretty much every game. Dee Ford with a big contract and guaranteed money is sitting out at least half the season if not more with nagging injuries. I'd sign a RB to a big deal before I'd sign Dee Ford. He's got alot of talent, but all he cares about is the money and those are the guys you don't sign long term.

I googled him to find out what his injury was and find this crock of shit https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...rom%20%251%24s . He claims that he played with a torn groin last year. Yeah I'm sure you did Dee. Says he has knee tendonitis but he will have to play through that. 49ers are a bunch of dumb shits. Giving a guy with constant knee and back problems a long term deal and trading a draft pick as well
[Reply]
KC Dan 01:39 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Dee Ford is the worst thing to happen to the Chiefs, ever.

He can **** off and die.
Yup, this! Cost us the first Chiefs Super Bowl appearance in 49 years. **** him
[Reply]
Lzen 01:39 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
They just got beat last year in the AFC Championship game cause Sony Michel, who actually sucks, ran down their throats.

Guess whats going to happen this season?
I agree with your post but Sony Michel averaged 4.5 ypc last year. He is struggling this year but he did not suck last year.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:40 PM 10-01-2019
Clark isn’t even getting double teamed that much. He still can’t do shit
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:42 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Dee Ford on a franchise tag plays in pretty much every game. Dee Ford with a big contract and guaranteed money is sitting out at least half the season if not more with nagging injuries. I'd sign a RB to a big deal before I'd sign Dee Ford. He's got alot of talent, but all he cares about is the money and those are the guys you don't sign long term.

I googled him to find out what his injury was and find this crock of shit https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...rom%20%251%24s . He claims that he played with a torn groin last year. Yeah I'm sure you did Dee. Says he has knee tendonitis but he will have to play through that. 49ers are a bunch of dumb shits. Giving a guy with constant knee and back problems a long term deal and trading a draft pick as well
Ford has never played back-to-back full seasons. He played 16 full games last year, and is claiming he did so hurt. He wasn't going to play 16 games this year, regardless of his contract situation.

Franchising him would have been monumentally stupid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:42 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kind of like your history here on CP. Ironic.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:47 PM 10-01-2019
I don't have the time and didn't really pay that close attention in the game but, I would love to see a breakdown of how often he gets doubled. And even better, I would like to see how he does when singled compared to doubled. Does he suck when singled? Or just the times he's doubled. Obviously, this would have to be done by someone who understands how the plays are supposed to work.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:48 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
That I absolutely agree with the part about him not getting double teamed at all. I try to focus on him as much as I possibly can, but sometimes I miss a play or get distracted watching someone else, so I don't see all his plays, but I can honestly say I've only seen him being legit double teamed once or twice.

I need to find a way to watch the games again and solely focus on him, but I only have antenna and no DVR. I'm gonna see if I can download them off Kodi. I wanna watch all of his plays.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:59 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't have the time and didn't really pay that close attention in the game but, I would love to see a breakdown of how often he gets doubled. And even better, I would like to see how he does when singled compared to doubled. Does he suck when singled? Or just the times he's doubled. Obviously, this would have to be done by someone who understands how the plays are supposed to work.
He does get doubled on occasion. But it's not as much as the other 'elite' ends get doubled because he has Jones right there alongside him also drawing attention (and he's not forcing the issue; he's not playing at an elite level).

He gets chipped (not a double) and there are times when the play design will leave a blocker without anyone in front of him so he'll find someone to hit. I noticed that a few times last Sunday; the G would be left without anyone to block so he'd go put a pop on Clark. That's not a designed double either. A twist where the T and G both lock on the same guy isn't a double; it's a mistake.

Teams are not making it truly easy on Clark, nor are they making it inordinately hard. He has plenty of opportunities to do damage out there and and when has them, he does little with them. And that's the big problem.

Nobody is expecting Clark to wreck guys on every play. But the "DPOY Candidate" he was held out to be does a LOT more with the opportunities he's had. And draws even more attention in the form of designed true double teams than he's gotten.

People are saying we should move Jones to DE to free him up some but if Clark would be a hell of a lot more dangerous than he's been, that would be HUGE for Jones. Because now he's getting more than just a simple chip and that helps out Jones inside. And on those plays where he's simply being addressed straight up by a T, maybe those become plays where he gets a chip instead and we see some benefit there as well.

Let's quantify it a bit. If your average NFL starter gets a '5' for attention on a 1-10 scale, I think it's fair to say that Ogbah's been getting about that; very little 'extra' attention paid to him but he's not exactly ignored. He's getting conventional attention. Okafor in the same range. Jones has been getting a 9. Clark's probably been getting a 7.

And what needs to happen is that he either A) Needs to be dangerous enough to draw that 9 himself or B) needs to do more with the 7 that he's presently getting.

Getting a little more attention than normal and in the process becoming essentially a non-factor for 80% of the game isn't an acceptable result for a guy with his contract who the Chiefs paid this much to get.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:00 PM 10-01-2019

Totals through 4 games:

Double teams: 13
C/G Help: 8
Chips: 12
1v1: 105

— Jared (@OShowKCJared) October 1, 2019

[Reply]
el borracho 02:00 PM 10-01-2019
Is it too late to get back Justin Houston and our draft picks? :-)
[Reply]
Page 61 of 435
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up