« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:57 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It would be epic if KC can find a way to smoke them by several TD’s. But I would also be extremely happy with a 1 point victory for the Chiefs. Probably closer to the grave in that 1 point scenario, but happy! Lol
Haha I’ll take the win anyway they can get it. 1 point works too, just don’t leave it to a Butker FG, would be terrible for me health.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:58 PM 01-28-2023
I do caution some of the fans who think we're going to win because the Chiefs are sick of Cinci's shit.

Remember the cautionary tale of the Buffalo Bills. Dumbasses spent an entire year hating us with the passion of 1000 suns and it got them fucking nowhere.

If the Chiefs win this game, it's going to be because they're better at football, not because they really really REALLY now want to beat the Bengals.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:59 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
So do I, but it has that feel after having lived with the Chiefs hype before the Bucs SB... Again, that team had only 234 yards vs. the Ravens and lost another lineman late in that game. They looked good, as we did against the Bills, in the AFCCG after losing 3 starters on our line. The Bills were gassed last week and the snow didn't help the pass rush... I like our chances.
Those are fair points. A lot of people questioned the Cincy OL heading into the games last season and it did not seem to matter. I would love to see KC get 5+ sacks, numerous batted balls, and a bunch of forced throwaways on Burrow.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:01 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I do caution some of the fans who think we're going to win because the Chiefs are sick of Cinci's shit.

Remember the cautionary tale of the Buffalo Bills. Dumbasses spent an entire year hating us with the passion of 1000 suns and it got them ****ing nowhere.

If the Chiefs win this game, it's going to be because they're better at football, not because they really really REALLY now want to beat the Bengals.
I think the Chiefs are a better team and if they play a clean game they should win. I also wouldn’t ever bet against a petty, motivated Mahomes.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:03 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Those are fair points. A lot of people questioned the Cincy OL heading into the games last season and it did not seem to matter. I would love to see KC get 5+ sacks, numerous batted balls, and a bunch of forced throwaways on Burrow.
You seem to forget that last year we had Ben Niemann and Dan Sorenson in coverage, and an overpaid safety who was making career decisions instead of tackling. Despite that, if we don't screw up the end of the first half, we most likely win by 2 TDs...
[Reply]
DRM08 09:09 PM 01-28-2023
You seem to forget that last year we had Ben Niemann and Dan Sorenson in coverage, and an overpaid safety who was making career decisions instead of tackling. Despite that, if we don't screw up the end of the first half, we most likely win by 2 TDs...
And how about this season in Cincy? The Bengals had 430 yards with 1 punt. Chiefs got essentially zero pressure on Burrow.

KC has a lot of young guys in the secondary, which makes it tough. You need those guys to do well enough in coverage that the Chiefs DL has enough time to get to Burrow. He will be trying to throw the ball within 2 seconds every time to offset his unproven offensive line.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:09 PM 01-28-2023
And you seem to forget that goldilocks came close to beating us at home last week.

Jus sayin.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:12 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
And you seem to forget that goldilocks came close to beating us at home last week.

Jus sayin.
Chiefs beat the Jagwads handily last week without the Mahomes injury.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:12 PM 01-28-2023
Wut
Memories are funny things
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:13 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:

Jus sayin.
And Tyler Huntley came closer to beating the Bengals the week before. Neither one means a fucking thing coming into this week.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:13 PM 01-28-2023
UhOh

I'm in a few Chiefs ticket groups and it's shocking how many people are selling tickets...and how many people are coming in from Cincy

— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) January 29, 2023

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:14 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chiefs beat the Jagwads handily last week without the Mahomes injury.
Nice caveat. And you don't know that, or that Mahomes is magically fixed. Bengals are a different cat than the jags.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:15 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
UhOh

At least a few in Q39 tonite
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:15 PM 01-28-2023
Let that posion out QJ, let it out
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:17 PM 01-28-2023
Cincy’s newspaper jinxing their team?

Bengals vs. 49ers round 3 in the Super Bowl? If both teams win Sunday it will happen https://t.co/VaU4u0uwgH

— Enquirer (@Enquirer) January 28, 2023

[Reply]
Page 54 of 253
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up