[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:43 PM 01-24-2023
fuck everything man

give me a goddamn arrowhead coronation and then our version of 55-10

DO IT
[Reply]
BWillie 05:55 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I get it that Bengals fans want to defend Joe Burrow. If he were on our side, we'd worship the ground he walks on.

But don't for a second compare him to Mahomes in terms of humility. Mahomes exudes class at every opportunity while being a 'competitive prick' and absolute assassin on the field. Burrow on the other hand is spending time trolling fans of the opposing team and talking about how the team's SB aspirations run through him.

I know which one I'd rather have.
https://fb.watch/igadO6VSUD/

Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs GIFfrom Chiefs GIFs

Patrick Mahomes GIFfrom Patrick Mahomes GIFs

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:06 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
To be fair, they also had a WIDE open TD that was simply dropped...had to settle for 3 instead of the 7.

They also got a critical sack on Mahomes forcing the long missed FG.

The game was close, but let's not pretend the Bungles got lucky.
To be fair... That was the worse non call pick play by Chase that you will ever see...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:09 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
https://fb.watch/igadO6VSUD/

That's on the field during a game where it should be..Do you have any interviews of him being cocky other than the Superbowl parade?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:15 PM 01-24-2023
Until they have more rings than us they should shut up. Nobody cares about wins. Only Championships. They can shut up about Burrow as well. He has no rings, No MVPs but does have a SB loss to a Rams team that just shit the bed the following year. They should be happy they finally beat the Browns.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:38 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
That's on the field during a game where it should be..Do you have any interviews of him being cocky other than the Superbowl parade?
Exactly.

No surprise noted dimwit BWillie doesn't understand being fired up during a game versus giving calculated interviews afterward.

No one ever questioned that he's a 'competitive prick' on the field. That's very different from a me-first arrogant asshole.

BWillie probably can't follow this though.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:41 PM 01-24-2023
Exactly.

No surprise noted dimwit BWillie doesn't understand being fired up during a game versus giving calculated interviews afterward.

No one ever questioned that he's a 'competitive prick' on the field. That's very different from a me-first arrogant asshole.

The only guy we have that really talks shit off the field is Frank Clark.

But with his coverage grade and the way he sets the edge, he’s fucking earned it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:07 PM 01-24-2023
Exactly.

Yeah, and there's a big difference in doing it first and then throwing some shade, as opposed to this Burrowhead thing and just throwing around smack before a game, or definitely putting yourself ahead of the team. Mahomes would never do that off the field.

And don't care about the cigar thing for that reason... if people don't like Mahomes counting his touchdowns or Burrow smoking a cigar after a victory, well, hopefully your team is better next time. :-)
[Reply]
tk13 07:32 PM 01-24-2023
Still bickering with the Bills too.

Safe travels to Cabo fam ✈️ 🙏🏿 https://t.co/Xz2e7VEBz1

— Eli Apple (@EliApple) January 24, 2023

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:37 PM 01-24-2023
See man, its all gonna circle back around on him real quick
[Reply]
New World Order 07:40 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
We're going to end this shit
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:44 PM 01-24-2023
I mean I don't mind shit talking from the Bengals, but coming from such a shit player is kinda retarded lol.

I really hate that team with their stupid fucking whining about things that didn't even happen. I hope we beat the fuck out of them. I hope Eli Apple gives up 5 TDs and that dumb shit Joe Mixon fumbles every snap.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:45 PM 01-24-2023
If the Chiefs stomped the Bengals and lost the Super Bowl for whatever reasons, I would still be happy. The AFCC is the Super Bowl imo.

We have to get this monkey off our back, and shut up this incredibly cocky team and fanbase.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:53 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Didn’t Hardman clown him after the Bengals lost the SB last year?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 253
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up