ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 247
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:53 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He’d go on IR signing the paperwork.
He's been solid this year and would be cheap, but I'd pass. Only would entertain it to make Denver cry.

They need some pass rushers.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:55 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
McCaffrey is the biggest brokedick of our football generation. He makes Sammy Watkins look like Ironman.

Not even close. He gets tons of touches from a position that takes a tremendous beating.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:56 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It’s Chiefs raiders… anything can and has happened over the course of these franchises meetings. This is the game that the faid is more than capable of stepping up for. Will they? We’ll find out very shortly. But you can’t just assume that they won’t.
The Raiders have scored 32, 14, and 9 points vs. KC over the last three meetings. I get that it's the NFL and 'any given Sunday,' etc., but at this point I'm just not buying the idea that LVR is very dangerous. Plus, the one area where you could expect them to exploit, our rushing defense has been spectacular this season, vs. teams that have significantly better rushing attacks, so . . . outside of an absolute meltdown by KC, I don't believe that LVR is going to do much of anything tonight.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:56 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The only thing the Bills love more than thumping their chests after blowing out bad teams is losing to bad teams.

Has Mahomes ever lost to a less than 7-win team? Hell, I don't know if he's ever lost to a less than 8-win team.
Where were you on September 25, 2022?
[Reply]
the steam 05:05 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yep, just hanging out until January, when the real season starts.
Yep, I really don't care if we win or lose the Bills game, I don't fear going to Buffalo in the playoffs one bit, it's a practice game
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:17 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The Raiders have scored 32, 14, and 9 points vs. KC over the last three meetings. I get that it's the NFL and 'any given Sunday,' etc., but at this point I'm just not buying the idea that LVR is very dangerous. Plus, the one area where you could expect them to exploit, our rushing defense has been spectacular this season, vs. teams that have significantly better rushing attacks, so . . . outside of an absolute meltdown by KC, I don't believe that LVR is going to do much of anything tonight.
Most likely the case but, Chiefs raiders…
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:42 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Where were you on September 25, 2022?
Colts may reach .500 yet this season.

They might not, but I do feel pretty comfortable saying they're at least as not as bad as the Urban Meyer Jaguars
[Reply]
Otter 06:10 PM 10-10-2022
Not looking like it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:42 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Colts may reach .500 yet this season.

They might not, but I do feel pretty comfortable saying they're at least as not as bad as the Urban Meyer Jaguars

The Colts are pathetically bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:56 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

So is the rest of their division.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:10 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

It would take more than a few ST mistakes for KC to lose to a team that is pathetically bad.

I think the Colts are closer to average than terrible. Take away the Jaguars game (the Jaguars always dominate them) and there's nothing terribly unimpressive about what they've done. And they've had a number of key players injured.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:18 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
It would take more than a few ST mistakes for KC to lose to a team that is pathetically bad.

I think the Colts are closer to average than terrible. Take away the Jaguars game (the Jaguars always dominate them) and there's nothing terribly unimpressive about what they've done. And they've had a number of key players injured.
The Colts offense is...offensive. But the defense is actually pretty good and they were expected to be.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:40 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Colts offense is...offensive. But the defense is actually pretty good and they were expected to be.
It's not great for sure. The main issue is that their tackles are getting blown by more than ours, but instead of Mahomes under center, they've got a statue. I think they've had injuries there, right?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:34 PM 10-16-2022
They are 1 inbound kick away from winning 3 straight at Arrowhead. What a stupid thread
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:36 PM 10-16-2022
Considering what we put on the field today, to only lose by 4 on a last second TD . . . .

Let’s just say I like our chances in the playoffs for the rematch.

WBF
[Reply]
Page 57 of 247
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up