ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs defensive discussion
O.city 08:17 AM 09-16-2021
So I understand the Browns are probably the best run team in the league. Do a great job scheme wise, have talent etc.

But why do the Chiefs struggle so much vs the run?

It's been years now. Whats the deal?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:56 PM 09-19-2021
He set the FUCK out of that edge in the first half. Huge difference maker.

I just don’t get it.

How often will you people have to watch this guy fail to acknowledge that he’s just a goddamn bust? That’s it. That’s what he is. He’s not even an average pass rusher. He’s not a good run defender. No, he provides no leadership or intangibles because his teammates know he’s a fucking bum and they don’t listen to him yapping.

But keep doubling down on this clown. Maybe if we keep him around another couple years and throw another $50 million his way he can have another halfway decent half dozen games or so.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:45 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He set the **** out of that edge in the first half. Huge difference maker.

I just don’t get it.

How often will you people have to watch this guy fail to acknowledge that he’s just a goddamn bust? That’s it. That’s what he is. He’s not even an average pass rusher. He’s not a good run defender. No, he provides no leadership or intangibles because his teammates know he’s a ****ing bum and they don’t listen to him yapping.

But keep doubling down on this clown. Maybe if we keep him around another couple years and throw another $50 million his way he can have another halfway decent half dozen games or so.
He's trash. Might as well let Kaindoh get some experience and maybe he can out perform Clark
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:30 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I was watching clips last night and came away with the conclusion that this defense really missed Frank Clark.

The Browns ran at Clark's side repeatedly. Seemingly several of their big runs came off that side. They attacked that side all damn day in the run game.

I don’t think they’d miss Frank Clark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up