ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 104
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:40 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So I think the keys to this game:

1. Whatever the Chiefs do, they have to start hot on offense. I'm talking minimum 10 points on their first two possession. The Bengals come out firing every time against teams and it puts the team on their back heels. Spags, for all of his game planning, is going to have his D carved up for the first quarter. Score early, put 10-14 on the board, keep the pressure on them rather than give them breathing room to try out defensive looks for shits and giggles to see what sticks.

2. The team cannot allow themselves to get carved up in the run game. If the Bengals can run effectively and put Burrow in 2nd and 2 situations time and time again, they may not punt.

3. I'm more in favor of DL keeping their gap integrity and getting hands up. The Chiefs lead the league in batted passes, Burrow leads the league in having his passes batted down. Sacks are great, pressures are very good, but the part that can screw with Burrow is batting his passes.

4. Don't let Hubbard get going. I've already accepted that Hendrickson will give Orlando Brown fits, but whomever Wylie is going up against, help him. If Mahomes only has to manage one edge rusher, he will be fine -- ask the Raiders. Having to navigate two of them harassing him off the edge is not fine -- ask the Chargers.
So...

play good football?

and eliminate bad football?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:44 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Remember when you said that Brandon Beane was better than Veach?

:-) :-) :-)
I don’t give a shit about any of that, I care about the pain that’s coming for Cincinnati. Fuck these assholes, KC is locked and loaded and ready for another championship run.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:47 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So I think the keys to this game:

1. Whatever the Chiefs do, they have to start hot on offense. I'm talking minimum 10 points on their first two possession. The Bengals come out firing every time against teams and it puts the team on their back heels. Spags, for all of his game planning, is going to have his D carved up for the first quarter. Score early, put 10-14 on the board, keep the pressure on them rather than give them breathing room to try out defensive looks for shits and giggles to see what sticks.

2. The team cannot allow themselves to get carved up in the run game. If the Bengals can run effectively and put Burrow in 2nd and 2 situations time and time again, they may not punt.

3. I'm more in favor of DL keeping their gap integrity and getting hands up. The Chiefs lead the league in batted passes, Burrow leads the league in having his passes batted down. Sacks are great, pressures are very good, but the part that can screw with Burrow is batting his passes.

4. Don't let Hubbard get going. I've already accepted that Hendrickson will give Orlando Brown fits, but whomever Wylie is going up against, help him. If Mahomes only has to manage one edge rusher, he will be fine -- ask the Raiders. Having to navigate two of them harassing him off the edge is not fine -- ask the Chargers.
I covered this earlier.

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
What I think the Chiefs should do is score a lot of points while ALSO not allowing many points to be scored. Very easy path to victory if they follow these simple instructions.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:22 PM 01-25-2023
Remember when you said that Brandon Beane was better than Veach?

:-) :-) :-)
Give him a break. We need our Legion of Idiots at full strength going anti-Bengal en masse. This is when we embrace the cesspool and come together as one.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:25 PM 01-25-2023

Burrow, on Chiefs: "They're still the team to beat, and we're coming for them."

— Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) January 25, 2023

[Reply]
Dante84 03:50 PM 01-25-2023

Kansas City Chiefs WR Juju Smith-Schuster when asked about the gameplan for the AFC Championship Game ��: pic.twitter.com/Efre6OVNyY

— Pranav Sriraman (@PranavSriraman) January 25, 2023

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:59 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
If the Chiefs find themselves up two scores or more, I want them to pile it on. No more nice Andy, if we're kicking their ass you need to pile it on showing the rest of the AFC this is what happens when you start talking shit. I know Andy won't do that, he'll win by 7 - 14 and let Cincy back into the game, but it would be nice if we put an exclamation point and some attitude on this game going into the Super Bowl.
I’m thinking a hungry pig type play late in the 4th with the gain hand.
[Reply]
Tonka83 04:05 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m thinking a hungry pig type play late in the 4th with the gain hand.
They need to name it the BurrowHead.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:06 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
:-)

They're trying way too hard to pretend like they're the underdog while simultaneously running their dick suckers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:11 PM 01-25-2023

They're trying way too hard to pretend like they're the underdog while simultaneously running their dick suckers.
It's all fabricated. It has been all week. They want people to believe that everybody is counting them out when in reality, most NFL fans, pundits, and bettors, especially in Buffalo and Cincinnati, think they've already beat KC.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:12 PM 01-25-2023
Watson got that DAWG in him

#Chiefs rookie corner Jaylen Watson said he caught his one-handed interception against the Jags with his broken hand. pic.twitter.com/MQXYJXZLIu

— PJ Green (@PJGreenTV) January 25, 2023

[Reply]
DRM08 04:12 PM 01-25-2023

Same thing they did with their fake outrage on the Atlanta ticket sales when the Cincy stadium was doing the same damn thing for a game that will never happen with the Jaguars.

The Bengals definitely like to play both sides of the coin. So far it has worked for them, but I will be very glad if their luck runs out on Sunday.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:14 PM 01-25-2023
"We're the underdogs" only works if you're being humble, or you know, actually the fucking underdogs in reality.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:17 PM 01-25-2023
Cappa and Jonah still out.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:19 PM 01-25-2023
The Chiefs are going to score all the points while the Bengals will not.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 104
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Up