Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Creed Humphrey Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-30-2021
More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:04 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Ballsy move by the rookie kid to speak that way to the star QB. Mahomes stood his ground, as he should on this particular play. Creed's snap dang near put them in a situation to lose the game accidentally running out the clock.
I never did figure out the context to it.

I saw them barking at each other but couldn't figure out if Mahomes was chirping at Rice for not getting deeper on his route (they weren't going to risk a tackle inbounds there) or if Rice was in Pat's ear for not looking over the middle.

Either seemed plausible, especially with the Kelce thing and Sneed seemingly losing his mind for a second there.

The whole damn team was tight as a snare drum in that first half. Nothing would've surprised me at that point.
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:10 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Creed is a very high end center he just needs to work on his snaps, that shouldn't be a hard fix.
I thought that originally too, but it's been much of the season and hasn't seemed to get better. One would think they have already been working on it.

Who knows, maybe it's just been a funk that he will overcome during this off-season. I don't remember Creed being so bad at snaps the previous seasons.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 03:11 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I never did figure out the context to it.

I saw them barking at each other but couldn't figure out if Mahomes was chirping at Rice for not getting deeper on his route (they weren't going to risk a tackle inbounds there) or if Rice was in Pat's ear for not looking over the middle.

Either seemed plausible, especially with the Kelce thing and Sneed seemingly losing his mind for a second there.

The whole damn team was tight as a snare drum in that first half. Nothing would've surprised me at that point.

This is what Patrick Mahomes said to Rashee Rice late in the Super Bowl @Jomboy_ pic.twitter.com/LvkUl2MXsQ

— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) February 13, 2024

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:13 PM 02-13-2024
Ballsy move by the rookie kid to speak that way to the star QB. Mahomes stood his ground, as he should on this particular play. Creed's snap dang near put them in a situation to lose the game accidentally running out the clock.
OR too stupid to realize that Creed likely rolled the snap there as he's done all season.

But, yeah, go ahead and assume it's Pat's fault there, Occam.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:16 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
EDIT:

Looks like Jason Kelce is a free agent

Creeds hits if Cut pre-june 1:

Dead Money - $351,856
Cap Savings - $1,418,892
The fuck is this shit
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:10 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Creed is a very high end center he just needs to work on his snaps, that shouldn't be a hard fix.

This, this and this. He’s a top five Center in the league (not hyperbole and I DGAF what PFF says), and he had a handful of shotgun snaps that were low. Letting him go is some bullshit akin to fools questioning Butker a few years ago when he had the yips….JFC too much Madden and not enough OL acumen. Dudes like Creed are not a dime a dozen. Like, at all.

:-)
[Reply]
notorious 05:14 PM 02-13-2024
Creed isn’t going anywhere.
[Reply]
Bump 05:17 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Rashee got mad but Mahomes put him in his place and Rashee respected it.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:40 PM 02-13-2024
Damn, ya'll love Creed (and that's fine).

I was just opening up a conversation.

Consider Creed has 1 year left on the cheap until he is a FA, then he's going to get paid (we already know how much money the Chiefs have tied up in the Oline)

Considering Creeds snap issues (yes it could be the temporary yips), I don't really think a Trade Creed/Bring in Jason Kelce for 1 year/ Draft a new Center is that far out of the question.

It's not really a knock on Creed, just thinking more long term.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:49 PM 02-13-2024
I love it. And there's no ill will between them, just two alpha male dogs getting after the other to be better. Didn't mess them up in OT either. Mahomes went straight to him for some big yards.

I swear, Rice is gonna destroy this league next year.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:58 PM 02-13-2024
I'm just happy our QB was once a shortstop. Creed is ESPECIALLY happy our QB was once a shortstop today.

Get him a sports psychologist or some shit. He'll be fine.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:06 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Rashee got mad but Mahomes put him in his place and Rashee respected it.
Yeup.

Come at the king, you best not miss, Rashee. Some real White Goodman energy there...

[Reply]
Otter 06:12 PM 02-13-2024
Two Super Bowl rings out of the gate.

Lucky guy!
[Reply]
BWillie 11:52 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Creed isn’t going anywhere.
We didn't resign Morse.
We didn't resign Hudson.

Under no circumstance should the Chiefs and their system pay market value for a top 5 center. It is simply a waste of money.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:06 AM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:
I'd rather keep Creed and cut/trade Thuney then have Kelce play LG for us on the cheap. IF you must sign Jason Kelce hahaha
they are not cutting Thuney. Because he backloaded the contract to help the team two years ago, He has a $20+ million dead cap space hit if cut. It’s his last year of the contract.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 51
« First < 364243444546 47484950 > Last »
Up