Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Creed Humphrey Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-30-2021
More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:04 AM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Sorry. Give me CHRIS JONES over a guy that can't hike the ****ing ball. Veach has a whole draft to find another center.
Obviously you have never managed the cap or played the game let alone "know the history" of FA d-linemen who finally get paid and then disappear afterwards. You NEVER get your $$ worth from a d-lineman who gets paid and is almost a 1/3 of your cap. You can't justify that as much as I love Chris and want to keep him.

The center is what a catcher is too baseball. Smart, calling the protections and keeping everyone else on the line squared away as well while protecting up the middle for our franchise QB. Creed is ESSENTIAL and elite centers are not a dime a dozen. Chris is generational no doubt but not worth a 1/3rd of your cap.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:05 AM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Am I thinking with my heart when I want the chiefs to bring in Jason Kelce next season?

Creeds snaps have been garbage much of the season.
With how this offense runs it is a huge concern.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:05 AM 02-12-2024
It's not like our interior run-blocking has been consistently outstanding, either.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:52 AM 02-12-2024
I want KC to keep Humphrey for a long time, it would be nice to extend our center finally after letting our last two stud centers walk. I’m sure his snaps are correctable.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:07 AM 02-12-2024
Love this guy but… If one of those snaps cost us the game he will have been run out of town on a rail… This is inexcusable… Fucking fix this shit..
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:09 AM 02-12-2024
Thankfully it ultimately never truly cost us.

And now he’s got an entire offseason to correct the issue.
[Reply]
kcclone 08:42 AM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Thankfully it ultimately never truly cost us.

And now he’s got an entire offseason to correct the issue.

It will cost us eventually if he doesn't fix it. Frankly, for the money he's probably about to get paid, HE NEEDS TO FREAKING FIX IT!
[Reply]
scho63 07:12 AM 02-13-2024
Does anyone have an explanation as to what has gone wrong?

Did he bulk up and now he has less coordination?

An injury?

I don't get it. He was fine and then suddenly 50% of his snaps are grounders.

It was horrible and Mahomes lost several attempts at open receivers while fucking around with the snap at hs ankles or on the ground.

I would love to watch everyone of KC's offensive snaps and count how often this happened.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 07:17 AM 02-13-2024
We have a spot for Jason Kielce now, no?
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:20 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Does anyone have an explanation as to what has gone wrong?

Did he bulk up and now he has less coordination?

An injury?

I don't get it. He was fine and then suddenly 50% of his snaps are grounders.

It was horrible and Mahomes lost several attempts at open receivers while fucking around with the snap at hs ankles or on the ground.

I would love to watch everyone of KC's offensive snaps and count how often this happened.
It wasn't just this game. There were several times during this season where Creed had a problem with low snaps. Shit was driving me crazy, and I'm sure Mahomes as well.
[Reply]
scho63 07:26 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
It wasn't just this game. There were several times during this season where Creed had a problem with low snaps. Shit was driving me crazy, and I'm sure Mahomes as well.
No, I realize it wasn't just the Super Bowl but it seemed to be the worst of the year. :-)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 07:55 AM 02-13-2024
His snaps were absolutely atrocious the whole playoffs.
[Reply]
seamonster 07:59 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Obviously you have never managed the cap or played the game let alone "know the history" of FA d-linemen who finally get paid and then disappear afterwards. You NEVER get your $$ worth from a d-lineman who gets paid and is almost a 1/3 of your cap. You can't justify that as much as I love Chris and want to keep him.

The center is what a catcher is too baseball. Smart, calling the protections and keeping everyone else on the line squared away as well while protecting up the middle for our franchise QB. Creed is ESSENTIAL and elite centers are not a dime a dozen. Chris is generational no doubt but not worth a 1/3rd of your cap.
I was rather ripped when this got posted... But Jones was much more impactful in that game than Creed Humphrey and his nine thousand low snaps. Very frustrating.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:12 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
His snaps were absolutely atrocious the whole playoffs.
They were, and it's a problem. But at least we don't have to worry about him snapping the ball over Pat's head.

(Trying to find the silver lining here)
[Reply]
DRM08 08:13 AM 02-13-2024
Creed’s low snaps damn near cost the entire game. A lot of busted plays in critical situations.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 51
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Up