ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 72
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:32 PM 10-24-2021
He is regressing to the mean. No way would he make a mockery of the league his entire career.
[Reply]
wachashi 09:02 PM 10-24-2021
He is pressing and really struggling to stay patient, and the defense is doing him no favors on that front. I still think we finish the season with an elite offense. Top 2 or 3 in the league when it’s all said and done. But today’s performance has shaken my faith some. Mahomes played awful. No other way to say it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:09 PM 10-24-2021
He's hit a rough patch.

Brady has looked awful at times in his career, too.

Mahomes will break out of it. He's a tough son of a bitch and has the right mentality to figure his shit out.

It will take time. It might not even happen this season as long as this defense continues to play like putrid dog shit. But eventually he's going to settle in and play just as comfortably in the pocket as he is out on the run
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:11 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes is not regressing. He beat up and tired of carrying the team. He dropped back and nobody was open today and then he gets hit because his tackles suck. We need a running game and a defense.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:13 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
He is pressing and really struggling to stay patient, and the defense is doing him no favors on that front. I still think we finish the season with an elite offense. Top 2 or 3 in the league when it’s all said and done. But today’s performance has shaken my faith some. Mahomes played awful. No other way to say it.
This. Mahomes played bad today. A lot of that was based on the fact Orlando Brown was getting destroyed. Just toasted around the edge all day. Mahomes was uncomfortable from the first drive onward. I'm not concerned about Mahomes. Most of his INTs are from dropped passes and an amazing play on a tipped ball. He'll get his shit together and be fine. I'm more concerned about literally everything else on the team.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:22 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by thebrad84:
Dude should not have had a kid when he did.. it was incredibly selfish of him. He needed to wait until after year 15 or roughly 10 Superbowl wins, then he could have blown as many loads as he wants in to Brittany's baby chute for all I care.
I've seen a lot of bad takes in my day, but this... this one's special
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:29 PM 10-24-2021
He doesn’t trust his tackles…so he drifts and doesn’t step up in the pocket. No one was getting open because we can’t run the fucking ball. He’s pressing to make up for the defense and the turnovers are messing with his head. Half of him wants to throw it and the other half is worried about turning it over.

He’ll get it figured out.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:32 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He doesn’t trust his tackles…so he drifts and doesn’t step up in the pocket. No one was getting open because we can’t run the ****ing ball. He’s pressing to make up for the defense and the turnovers are messing with his head. Half of him wants to throw it and the other half is worried about turning it over.

He's more conscious of his protection, or lack thereof, than I've ever seen him.

His first couple years he would slide away from pressure like he had eyes in the back of his head. His eyes would NEVER waver from downfield, which is why he was so good at converting long down and distances.

Now, it's very obvious that he's feeling pressure, often before it even gets home, and it's effecting how he's seeing the field and moving around.

It's a mental block that he's gonna have to work through. If he could just string a few good games together I think that would break him out of it.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:44 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He doesn’t trust his tackles…so he drifts and doesn’t step up in the pocket. No one was getting open because we can’t run the fucking ball. He’s pressing to make up for the defense and the turnovers are messing with his head. Half of him wants to throw it and the other half is worried about turning it over.

This!

I cant believe some of you guys. Im fine with being critical of his play recently but some of you are going way to far.

This is Patrick Fucking Mahomes! Leader of the Chiefs. Superbowl Champion, MVP! Greatest thing to happen to football in my lifetime.

Sure he isnt playing up to his incredibly lofty standards right now but it hurts him more than it hurts us. Thats the kind of person he is. He wants to win!

Let the man figure it out, he will. Stop dissing his wife, brother, daughter and his bank account.

Again, this is Patrick Fucking Mahomes! Dont forget that!
[Reply]
FAX 09:49 PM 10-24-2021

FAX
[Reply]
Mecca 11:45 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes QBR today.

[Reply]
NEOM 11:49 PM 10-24-2021
I'm a bit suprised that Mahomes struggles so much. I expected a downturn from the other players, but didnt expect Mahomes to have such issues. Most of them are also related to the OL and Kelce and Hill being not able to get free as usual.

Overall you can say two things: Chiefs are performing bad and teams are catching up. Catching up means for Reid and Veach, however this season might end, this team needs fresh blood, hungry players, new concepts across all areas.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:51 PM 10-24-2021
We really look like the implosion that was the 2011 dream team Eagles..

We're on pace for 41 turnovers, they had 38.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:58 PM 10-24-2021
He sucked because the entire team sucks. You can't expect one guy to carry an entire team of ass. Russel Wilson and Rodgers can do it because their teams are never truly bad. This Chiefs team is just god awful. You're insane if you expect Pat to keep this shitshow competitive.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:09 AM 10-25-2021
A couple of things are happening, he actually has less turnover worthy plays per game this year compared to last year.

He went from being lucky to super unlucky. The offense is also super fucking stubborn and doesn't adapt well at all.

We're paying the price for bad drafts...

And to be honest here Rodgers carried some real shit stain teams to the playoffs. He's a more poised player than Pat is..
[Reply]
Page 33 of 72
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up