ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 72
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 06:56 PM 10-24-2021
New O-Line-The Development is going to take longer than 7 games
No Weapons outside of Kelce and Hill
Sub-Par Running Game
Britt Reid Situation-I’m sure that’s on Andy’s mind and possibly distracting his focus.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:57 PM 10-24-2021
What happened is Mahomes is trying to do his best imitation of 2020 Carson Wentz. Turning the ball over at an historic rate to this point. Needs to pull his head out of his ass yesterday.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:01 PM 10-24-2021
Pressing to much

Originally Posted by :
When the Chiefs began their second possession, the scoreboard showed that they trailed the Titans by 14 points. Mahomes acknowledged that he was impacted by such a daunting deficit despite having 45 minutes left in the game. Feeling the pressure, both from within himself and the Titans’ pass rush, Mahomes was sacked four times.

“I’ve just got to be better early in the game so we don’t get behind like we did,” Mahomes said. He added of the Titans’ defense: “They played the same coverages that they played (last week) against the (Buffalo) Bills. I didn’t execute. There were open guys you could see on the tablet (afterward). There’s pockets that were clean that I scrambled from. I have to be better.”

[Reply]
Calcountry 07:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Can't come soon enough...
I only got to see one but after 50 years of waiting I’ll be damned if I’m gonna give a shit the rest of my days when they can’t figure it out
[Reply]
petegz28 07:31 PM 10-24-2021
It would be nice if his girlfriend would grow up along with his brother.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:33 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Pressing to much
Those quotes scare me.

His confidence is rattled and that's not something that's easy to shake off.

It will be unforgivable if the Chiefs break this quarterback.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:34 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
New O-Line-The Development is going to take longer than 7 games
No Weapons outside of Kelce and Hill
Sub-Par Running Game
Britt Reid Situation-I’m sure that’s on Andy’s mind and possibly distracting his focus.
Add Jackson Mahomes being a punk bitch too
[Reply]
lcarus 07:53 PM 10-24-2021
You can't really say his woman or his brother are distractions. They've been with him every step of the way as he became the #1 player in the NFL. But he has a bad game or two and now they're somehow a distraction? Yeah...not buying that one. Maybe being a new father has been more challenging than he expected but still doubt that has anything to do with anything.

I think it's more that A) his defense is dog shit awful and B) his offensive line is letting 3 and 4 man rushes through all the time and C) his receivers are letting the football bounce off their hands into the defense's hands and fumbling every other play and D) the playcalling hasn't been very good either
[Reply]
wachashi 08:02 PM 10-24-2021
He and the coaches need to work on the quick passing game, especially in these games where our offensive line can’t pass block consistently. It’s coaching, it’s game planning, but Mahomes needs to improve in that area for sure. You don’t need All World tackles if the quick game is well-timed and reliable. I think Mahomes has always been so deadly on the deep and intermediate throws, it just goes against his nature to look short first.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 08:07 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
He and the coaches need to work on the quick passing game, especially in these games where our offensive line can’t pass block consistently. It’s coaching, it’s game planning, but Mahomes needs to improve in that area for sure. You don’t need All World tackles if the quick game is well-timed and reliable. I think Mahomes has always been so deadly on the deep and intermediate throws, it just goes against his nature to look short first.
I agree with this. God help me for saying this, but go back to some WR bubble screens. WR jet sweeps, quick slants, make the defense play up, then play long ball.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
You can't really say his woman or his brother are distractions. They've been with him every step of the way as he became the #1 player in the NFL. But he has a bad game or two and now they're somehow a distraction? Yeah...not buying that one. Maybe being a new father has been more challenging than he expected but still doubt that has anything to do with anything.

I think it's more that A) his defense is dog shit awful and B) his offensive line is letting 3 and 4 man rushes through all the time and C) his receivers are letting the football bounce off their hands into the defense's hands and fumbling every other play and D) the playcalling hasn't been very good either
Quit talking sense, this is the meltdown forum, damnit.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:12 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Look out. Got fucking torched by stat humpers by saying this 2 weeks ago.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:17 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:

Yes, you can Jackson has become a PR liability, and Britney has gotten better, but fatherhood could've taken his eye off of the prize. If you believe Mahomes is the problem, IMO it's due to the piss poor play out of the Tackles.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:28 PM 10-24-2021
He looks awful out there. Our lack of production on offense this game was totally on him. Guys were open he was simply inaccurate. Very unlike him. I hope he bounces back next game because we need him w this shitty D of ours.
[Reply]
wachashi 08:31 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Look out. Got ****ing torched by stat humpers by saying this 2 weeks ago.
I’d love to hear what the count argument is. If you’re not able to consistently pass block for longer developing routes, you’ve got to try something else. Teams are daring Mahomes and this offense to be patient and in this game, he played right into their hands by holding onto the ball when the protection just wasn’t there. The defense magnified the problem by not getting a single stop in the first half. I’m sure that makes it really difficult to stay patient.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 72
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up