ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3315 of 3903
« First < 2315281532153265330533113312331333143315 33163317331833193325336534153815 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 08:35 AM 12-17-2020
Hospitalizations follow increases in positive cases and deaths follow hospitalizations.

This has been the trend all along.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:38 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Hospitalizations follow increases in positive cases and deaths follow hospitalizations.

This has been the trend all along.
I don't trust any of the numbers at this point.

The "cases".

The hospitalizations.

The deaths.

All of them linked to the PCR Test run to 40+ cycles.
[Reply]
O.city 08:40 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

The "cases".

The hospitalizations.

The deaths.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:42 AM 12-17-2020
It does nothing of the sort. But I think we need to get back to fundamentals. In order to have a disease..such as Covid, you need to have symptoms.

This was basic medical thinking prior to this year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:43 AM 12-17-2020
He's not wrong though
[Reply]
O.city 08:45 AM 12-17-2020
It does nothing of the sort. But I think we need to get back to fundamentals. In order to have a disease..such as Covid, you need to have symptoms.

This was basic medical thinking prior to this year.
So you think those hospitalized don't have symptoms? I'm sure there are a few hospitalized for other things that end up testing positive, no clue on the number there. Thats gonna happen.

But based on my conversations with the ER docs I know here pretty well, thats not been the case for the vast majority of hospitalizations due to Covid. It's pretty obvious.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:47 AM 12-17-2020
So you think those hospitalized don't have symptoms? I'm sure there are a few hospitalized for other things that end up testing positive, no clue on the number there. Thats gonna happen.

But based on my conversations with the ER docs I know here pretty well, thats not been the case for the vast majority of hospitalizations due to Covid. It's pretty obvious.
Miami reported recently that more than 50% of their "Covid" patients came in for something else..then popped +on a PCR test.

I have seen other cities reporting more than 30% of their patients do not have Covid symptoms.

In NY I ask our county executive how many of the Covid hospital patients have Covid symptoms and there is silence.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 AM 12-17-2020

The "cases".

The hospitalizations.

The deaths.

Read what you said..... human beings are in a hospital because of a test. No symptoms, they just got a positive test and went directly to the hospital huh?

People are dead because they had a PCR test done?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:49 AM 12-17-2020
Miami reported recently that more than 50% of their "Covid" patients came in for something else..then popped +on a PCR test.

I have seen other cities reporting more than 30% of their patients do not have Covid symptoms.

In NY I ask our county executive how many of the Covid hospital patients have Covid symptoms and there is silence.
ahhh so your a conspiracy guy. Believe what you want. Free country. Thanks for the information.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:54 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Read what you said..... human beings are in a hospital because of a test. No symptoms, they just got a positive test and went directly to the hospital huh?

People are dead because they had a PCR test done?
No. That's not what I said.

The question is how many Covid patients actually have Covid? The reason is that people coming for an ankle surgery have to get the PCR test. Once they do and show virus fragments, even if they are not sick, they now are a Covid "patient".
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:55 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
ahhh so your a conspiracy guy. Believe what you want. Free country. Thanks for the information.
Conspiracy guy?

You sound moronic. You're just babbling instead of processing information.
[Reply]
O.city 08:55 AM 12-17-2020
No. That's not what I said.

The question is how many Covid patients actually have Covid? The reason is that people coming for an ankle surgery have to get the PCR test. Once they do and show virus fragments, even if they are not sick, they now are a Covid "patient".
They're not hospitalized if they come in for an elective ankle surgery and throw a positive for Covid.
[Reply]
O.city 08:56 AM 12-17-2020

So you are saying half the people hospitalized as COvid patients, aren't actually hospitalized for Covid symptoms?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:56 AM 12-17-2020
They're not hospitalized if they come in for an elective ankle surgery and throw a positive for Covid.
What do you mean not hospitalized? They are in the hospital and they are counted as Covid if they test +. Have seen numerous confirmations of this.

The only question is % total in each hospital.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:57 AM 12-17-2020
So you are saying half the people hospitalized as COvid patients, aren't actually hospitalized for Covid symptoms?
In Miami the answer to your question is yes. More than 50%.
[Reply]
Page 3315 of 3903
« First < 2315281532153265330533113312331333143315 33163317331833193325336534153815 > Last »
Up