ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 82
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:37 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
So Mitchell’s not even the best WR on his own team and he’s your guy? I fixed your formatting for you.
I was told Parris Campbell was the best Ohio State WR by a million people before that draft. Campbell went in the 2nd.

McLaurin went in the 3rd.

Terry was always the better player but his college usage fooled people.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:41 PM 04-27-2024
The more of these highlights I watch, I'm getting harder than a diamond in a blizzard... this dude is the complete package straight outta the box

Speed, routes, ball tracking, jumps, you name it he can do it

This dude, Hollywood, and Rice out there together?

Sheeeeeeit :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:44 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The more of these highlights I watch, I'm getting harder than a diamond in a blizzard... this dude is the complete package straight outta the box

Speed, routes, ball tracking, jumps, you name it he can do it

This dude, Hollywood, and Rice out there together?

Sheeeeeeit :-)
I know people want to argue with me because I wanted a different guy but the Worthy pick does help the offense, does add an NFL caliber WR, and does put other teams in a bad position.

Teams will just wave the white flag when we line up Hollywood and Worthy outside and concede the middle of the field and short areas to us.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:47 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I know people want to argue with me because I wanted a different guy but the Worthy pick does help the offense, does add an NFL caliber WR, and does put other teams in a bad position.

Teams will just wave the white flag when we line up Hollywood and Worthy outside and concede the middle of the field and short areas to us.
Seems delusional to say it, but this could easily be the most explosive offense of the Mahomes era :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:49 PM 04-27-2024
Seems delusional to say it, but this could easily be the most explosive offense of the Mahomes era :-)
Mahomes has to be salivating to get back on a football field without both arms tied behind his back.

Reid's playbook will be back as well because I have no idea what we were watching most of last year with those horizontal passes over and over.
[Reply]
Bump 02:51 PM 04-27-2024
and our defense will still be extremely good!

Imagine last year, maybe slightly worse on D because Sneed was pretty important, but scoring 10+ more points per game.

3 peat incoming!
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:58 PM 04-27-2024
Mahomes has to be salivating to get back on a football field without both arms tied behind his back.

Reid's playbook will be back as well because I have no idea what we were watching most of last year with those horizontal passes over and over.
Our opponents DC's heads will be spinning

Wanna sit back because you're scared of our speed? fine, we'll murder you underneath

Wanna come up tight? fine, we're gonna run right past you repeatedly for 50-60 yard chunks

Originally Posted by Bump:
and our defense will still be extremely good!

Imagine last year, maybe slightly worse on D because Sneed was pretty important, but scoring 10+ more points per game.

3 peat incoming!
Yup, losing Sneed sucks but we're so freaking deep back there that we'll barely skip a beat... we'll still be a top 5 defense at worst

Barring an injury to Mahomes, I honestly can't see us not getting that 3peat
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:01 PM 04-27-2024

Worthy has always been the better prospect and will be a better pro
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:11 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Worthy has always been the better prospect and will be a better pro
For what the Chiefs wanted in a WR that argument can be made.

As much as I preferred Mitchell I don't think he helps more this year.

My reasoning was more of long-term plan post-Kelce.

Because once Kelce is gone you need a #1 WR since Kelce is currently in that role.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:29 PM 04-27-2024
For what the Chiefs wanted in a WR that argument can be made.

As much as I preferred Mitchell I don't think he helps more this year.

My reasoning was more of long-term plan post-Kelce.

Because once Kelce is gone you need a #1 WR since Kelce is currently in that role.
I already told you this...Rice is that guy
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:31 PM 04-27-2024
This douchebag Dallas fan I work with keeps saying he can’t catch for shit. Already sick of it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:51 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I sure wish the Chiefs could evaluate receivers as well as you. If they could, they might win a superbowl.
Have you ever offered your opinion on a player on this board?

Then :-)
[Reply]
YontsRBake 04:58 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This douchebag Dallas fan I work with keeps saying he can’t catch for shit. Already sick of it.
A lot of people believed this because he played a significant amount of his college career with a broken hand.

That should be a pro for him not a con.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:59 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
A lot of people believed this because he played a significant amount of his college career with a broken hand.

That should be a pro for him not a con.
He's one of the best coming out at tracking and adjusting to the deep ball. Exactly what MVS and Hardman can't do worth a shit.

He's a legit deep threat - at minimum. His absolute floor is upgrading the MVS/Hardman roles...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:43 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Tell them the 90's called and are embarrassed of the Cowboys.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 82
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up