ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 125
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Danguardace 09:08 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
role. As in part to play.

roll-like a wheel.
:-)
[Reply]
Hoover 09:10 AM 02-17-2023
I'd figure out how to keep McKinnon around. Dude is such a good blocker, killer in the passing game. I thought the usage of Pacheco during his span as a starter was spot on. If its not broke don't fix it.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:20 AM 02-17-2023
I wonder if Ealy will get a real shot at making the team next season. I think Chiefs have in the past kept these undrafted RB guys around and eventually they get a shot on the active roster.. think West and Darrell Williams
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:20 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'd figure out how to keep McKinnon around. Dude is such a good blocker, killer in the passing game. I thought the usage of Pacheco during his span as a starter was spot on. If its not broke don't fix it.
I can't see anyone handing McKinnon a big contract. He'll be back.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:21 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I wonder if Ealy will get a real shot at making the team next season. I think Chiefs have in the past kept these undrafted RB guys around and eventually they get a shot on the active roster.. think West and Darrell Williams
If they can find a trade partner for CEH, he's got a pretty good shot. Even if they can't, he probably still does. We did keep 4 RBs last year and I'm sure Jones is goner.
[Reply]
TNTEICHER 09:23 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
If they can find a trade partner for CEH, he's got a pretty good shot. Even if they can't, he probably still does. We did keep 4 RBs last year and I'm sure Jones is goner.
There will be no trade value to CEH. Maybe a bag of chips and a six pack.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:26 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by TNTEICHER:
Burning time last week I watched a lot of gamepass 40 minute cut ups of the the early games last season and the difference between Pachecho and CEH and how the offense looked is unbelievable.
[Reply]
TNTEICHER 09:28 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Burning time last week I watched a lot of gamepass 40 minute cut ups of the the early games last season and the difference between Pachecho and CEH and how the offense looked is unbelievable.
I love the running style of Pacheco.. Runs so hard. Looks like he is trying to punish the turf.
One problem both backs have is the vision to hit the hole between the tackles.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:32 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Yea because there's a ton of 7th round pro bowls rbs out there. Hey Brock Purdy might have been an elbow injury from leading the 49ers to the SB.....guess you don't need to draft qbs early either lol
Not even close to being the same thing.

KC has repeatedly found effective backs in the later rounds and UDFA's.

We don't require a bellcow type runner. We ask for a more varied skillset that in most offenses aren't needed and therefore aren't valued.

Pacheco and Mckinnon work great together. There's no need to go get a first round RB. Or day two, for that matter.

Just get a guy late with good hands, some speed, and a solid work ethic and coach'em up.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:43 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Has any RB, ever, averaged 3.9 ypc at a P5 college program and then came to the NFL and been really good?
:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:43 AM 02-17-2023
What kind of chips?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:44 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
What kind of chips?
If it's those Maui Onion kettle chips, I'm in.
[Reply]
TNTEICHER 09:49 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
What kind of chips?
Salt and vinegar chips and Old Milwaukee
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:51 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Not even close to being the same thing.

KC has repeatedly found effective backs in the later rounds and UDFA's.

We don't require a bellcow type runner. We ask for a more varied skillset that in most offenses aren't needed and therefore aren't valued.

Pacheco and Mckinnon work great together. There's no need to go get a first round RB. Or day two, for that matter.

Just get a guy late with good hands, some speed, and a solid work ethic and coach'em up.
No we've been churning RB's with minimal investment and minimal returns, since Hunt(outside of a swing and a miss with CEH). There's nothing wrong with that approach but you have to take a swing at better talent when you can.

We aren't superbowl champions without Pacheco and rbs like him don't come a dime a dozen in the later rounds
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:54 AM 02-17-2023
EB going to Washington might help since he'll want a few guys who know the offense.

If they'll flip us a 7th I'd take it in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
Page 111 of 125
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121 > Last »
Up