ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 40
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 10:43 AM 03-15-2008
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Start your Engines for the Lurker 500.

In this race of planet history, Lurkers, those with less than 100 posts per year of membership are challenged!

Myself, and other tenured members I shall designate will pose comments, statements or questions of Chiefs Planet History. Your job~your Challenge! is to explain the story behind the comment, link it to its originating poster....explain why its relevant or funny. Bonus points awarded for context.

How well do the lurkers know us? How versed are the lurkers in our history?

At the end of this thread, I will donate $20 to Chiefsplanet in the name of the determined winner. The contest will end when I determine the thread/contest has run its course.

Points will be awarded by myself to the first lurker with correct explanation of each event. Bonus points will be given to those with less than 10 total posts.

Tenured posters are allowed to participate in the thread, however until a lurker answers a question...do not give the answer, or anything more than subtle hints on questions that may pose difficulty. Once revealed of the true answer.....feel free to give your take or comment on that moment.
[Reply]
alanm 08:32 PM 03-21-2008
I'll declare a game winner if anyone can tell what ever became of Mr. Blond? :-)
[Reply]
alanm 08:50 PM 03-21-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Which Planeteer, about 3:30 this morning, for the 2nd time said "its a girl"?
Brideowania have another kidowania? Congrats Man!!:-)
[Reply]
Huffmeister 10:30 PM 03-21-2008
What is the source of the lexicon "------- has lost its burst"
Taco John, with his super-accurate football prognostication, claimed that Priest Holmes had lost his burst. I believe this was during the '03 or '04 season when Priest was still tearing it up on a weekly basis, and continued to do so until his injury.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:33 PM 03-21-2008
Originally Posted by alanm:
I'll declare a game winner if anyone can tell what ever became of Mr. Blond? :-)
And I'd argue it's not your game or thread to declare so.

And I hear your feet smell of cheese with many holes...:-)
[Reply]
Logical 11:39 PM 03-21-2008
Originally Posted by Cankerskull:
Taco John, with his super-accurate football prognostication, claimed that Priest Holmes had lost his burst. I believe this was during the '03 or '04 season when Priest was still tearing it up on a weekly basis, and continued to do so until his injury.
Correct, though you lose style points for not knowing that it was after Priest got hurt and missed the last game of the previous season.
[Reply]
SNAFU 07:48 AM 03-22-2008
which planet poster hates being called a noob, will paint a girls' house for the chance at sex, and would go down on a dude to get a front row ticket to a rush concert?
Would that be Halfcan?
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:59 AM 03-22-2008
+1 cankerskull

+1 snafu

What was wrong with hbboltgirl's cervical bearing?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:02 AM 03-22-2008
ID poster and thread where said poster made a horrifyingly funny gender misidentification, proclaiming a tranny eminently do-able.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:09 AM 03-22-2008
Who is "bigfoot"? Which poster created that moniker for the person?

What is RRPP?

I hope babylee's last name isn't Roper.
or maytag.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:15 AM 03-22-2008
I hope babylee's last name isn't Roper.
or maytag.
I swear I was defending my home, I was sleepy and disoriented and just stumbled across the state and shot blindly. My bad. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:20 AM 03-22-2008
Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

What happend to the crapnel chunk?
[Reply]
Chief Wiggum 11:30 AM 03-22-2008
What is RRPP?
Run, Run, Pass, Punt - with reference to the predictability of Solari's and Herm's play calling last year. Anyone who watched the Chiefs last year new we would run on first and second downs. Due to that predictability, Ds would have us in 3rd and long knowing we would have to pass which we wouldn't complete - then we would punt.

Colquit for MVP!
[Reply]
Chief Wiggum 11:44 AM 03-22-2008
Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

What happend to the crapnel chunk?
Is the crapnel chunk a separate question or a continuation of the first? Are you looking for an answer beyond the crapnel chunk hitting your nipple? Excellent commentary by the way - top 10 Iowanian Prose.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111071
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:52 AM 03-22-2008
Endelt? Endelt endelt...This name sounds familiar. I keep coming across it but can't place it. Oh....Isn't he the guy who got pussywhipped and stopped posting on Chiefsplanet?
Sounds like him.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:46 PM 03-22-2008
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Endelt.
:-)

Nice deflection, weasel boy.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 40
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up