ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 125
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
CatfishBob2 11:46 AM 05-11-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Just about every team gets a bowl these days. Rutgers did not deserve a bowl game man. They had 5 wins and were blown out by most teams that were even somewhat good. They had 2 wins in the conference, against an even worse Indiana team and an equally inept Illinois team. Their lone standup performance was against Michigan.

Sure, they aren't the worst team in all the land or even the worst team in their own division but they are most definitely in the bottom third of the BIG and Power 5 schools.

If you just watch his games and pay attention to how much penetration there was on just about every play, you'll realize his production was not at all bad.
You watch Rutgers games? I didn't think anyone outside NY/NJ did
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:37 PM 05-11-2022
Really like this kid. He could make the team for special teams reasons only.

Dharby Britches be working these 7th rounders.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:11 AM 05-13-2022
Watching him, I wonder how many teams saw the weird running style (he looks weird/awkward a lot) and we’re instantly out on him.

That’s the type of thing some scouts get stuck on and don’t let go.

I still see a lot of Damian Williams in Pacheco. Good breakaway speed. Big body that can hold up in pass protection. Inconsistent vision.
[Reply]
kcbubb 12:06 AM 05-23-2022
Interesting that Pacheco got 10..
[Reply]
JPH83 02:16 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Watching him, I wonder how many teams saw the weird running style (he looks weird/awkward a lot) and we’re instantly out on him.

That’s the type of thing some scouts get stuck on and don’t let go.

I still see a lot of Damian Williams in Pacheco. Good breakaway speed. Big body that can hold up in pass protection. Inconsistent vision.
I find it hard to see past this and an absence of shiftiness. He just doesn't seem to have any elusiveness or vision. I think given Rojo and CEH's lack of pass protection ability that's ultimately why he's been brought in - to be an option that can hold up there on early downs. But I don't see much else.

Maybe he'll do something, maybe not, he's a 7th rounder so it's not an issue. But I honestly prefer Ealy as a RB with receiving ability. He's just not going to be able to block well.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:34 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I find it hard to see past this and an absence of shiftiness. He just doesn't seem to have any elusiveness or vision. I think given Rojo and CEH's lack of pass protection ability that's ultimately why he's been brought in - to be an option that can hold up there on early downs. But I don't see much else.

Maybe he'll do something, maybe not, he's a 7th rounder so it's not an issue. But I honestly prefer Ealy as a RB with receiving ability. He's just not going to be able to block well.
He can be shifty enough if you actually watch enough film. He jukes defenders plenty and his td against Ohio proved that when he did a double juke whilst going at speed. And I also don't know what folks are talking about when it comes to his vision. He played behind bad lines so you can have the best vision in the world but it won't mean a damn thing if your line can't open up holes. Lastly I don't give a crap about his "running style" tbh...he's rapid and can hit a home run or bounce to the outside for huge gains easily and that's all that matters.
[Reply]
scho63 05:55 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:

My Rutger's alumni buddies from back in Jersey all had this complaint about him.

Vision can't be taught but patience waiting for blockers can. He played for a horrible team that couldn't open a bottle with a vise grip. They sucked. It's amazing he wasn't gaining just 2 yds a carry.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:44 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
You watch Rutgers games? I didn't think anyone outside NY/NJ did
I watch a good portion of all the BIG games, as many as I can get in, on the network. As an Ohio State fan, I try to keep up with everyone in the league. Rutgers gives teams fits at times even though they are a perennial shitter. Plus, I like knowing the talent coming into the draft. I really liked their WR, Bo Melton, coming into the draft.

Next year they might have a couple of guys on defense. Max Melton and Avery Young are pretty good players. Nobody that screams to me before day 3 but you never know.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 02:02 PM 05-23-2022
As I did when they were Big East as a VT fan....they were pretty damn good
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:25 PM 06-08-2022
Who gets the catches that Darrel Williams got? Ronald Jones is not known as a pass catcher? Clyde? Maybe or does Pacheco get those snaps?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:26 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Who gets the catches that Darrel Williams got? Ronald Jones is not known as a pass catcher? Clyde? Maybe or does Pacheco get those snaps?
You need to go fuck off.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:30 PM 06-08-2022
I just want some speed at the rb position. McKinnon got a lot of playing time and I’m hoping that Pacheco plays well enough to get those snaps. I’d like to see some home run ability at rb.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:07 PM 06-08-2022
that Rutkers stadium is like a God Damn rave! I love the energy!
[Reply]
BossChief 12:36 AM 06-09-2022
He looks like a Knile Davis clone.

Maybe he’s our new kickoff returner.
[Reply]
kcbubb 01:01 AM 06-11-2022
Yes, he’ll return kicks. He may get more more touches at rb than Clyde or Ronald Jones by the end of the season. He’s got the size, speed, & pass protection to surpass our current rb room.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 125
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up